Quick history of Russia school wouldn't teach you

Current events, politics, and more.
ledskof
Over the system
Over the system

Post by ledskof » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:34 pm

The idea of sharing is good but the idea of giving ultimate control to a few people is extremely ignorant. That is why I find communism retarded.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:30 am

Communisim works for the corporation in the in loops. Thats what the US is it is why I call it the USSA. What is communism (aka state control of industry) if not government(the state) awarded no-bid contracts to select companies who have business ties to political employees?

all us suckers compete on the free market but the communist corporations have state assisted monopolies.

Communism is not a form of government it is a method of means and production (which involves the government).

Communism and dictatorship = bad combonation.
Communism and democracy (democratc republic) = The United States

Russia was never communist they were state capitalist.
Last edited by Ry on Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:30 am

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/de ... Gaidar.htm

Look at this crap PrisonPLanet carying the Propaganda of Yegor Gaidar the principle crook in the entire Russian Oligarch affair. Gaidar too is claiming he was poisoned as I already said in my original post.
Yegor Gaidar is now having his daughter claim that he too was a victim of radiation poisoning. Interesting all these Zionists and the radio active meterial. We know which country conducted tests of radiation poisoning on unsuspecting children, Israel (with the pay check coming from America). 6,000 of the Sephardi children died shortly and thousands more died slowly afterward and some of people are still dying of living with handicaps. It was deliberate and basically an entire generation of Saphadic Jews were purposely poisoned under the direction of the Israeli Labor Party founders while Zionists Jews were left alone. They were creating the Israel that they wanted, the one good for the American MIC.
Man they need to get a clue, and sift out the Zionist propaganda.
Last edited by Ry on Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

adam1

Post by adam1 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:37 am

Communism?
Theoretically there is no leader.
The soviet Union was state capitalism didn't you even quote from Gorbachev yourself?

I do see what you're saying though.
Last edited by adam1 on Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dissent
Anti-Neocon Patrol

Post by Dissent » Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:31 am

wow 3800 views, good job Ry.
"Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of ... [Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness], it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." –Thomas Jefferson

aucuneconnerie
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by aucuneconnerie » Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:36 pm

This photo montage of pre-Pearl Harbour America really buttresses Benjamin Schwarz's statement above:
A national mythology has emerged that in 1941 the United States, appalled by the horrific policies of the Nazis, deliberately embarked on a crusade to rid the world of Hitler and to stop the Holocaust. D-Day was, according to this version of events, the decisive point in the "Good War," when American troops, piously aware of the noble cause for which they fought, began the military operations that defeated Nazi Germany.
The geo-political innocence of pre-Pearl Harbour America is so evident. Worthwhile clicking on.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2006/12/7/04913/9030

Intifadah
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by Intifadah » Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:08 pm

...WOW....I'm not the only one that noticed that schools don't teach much about the history of Eastern Europe....lucky for me I had many Serbbian, Russian, and Bosnian friends so I got a crash course on what I need to know....plus I research the region formerly known as Yugoslavia...and something doesn't click....Is it really that cut-and-dry that the ethnic groups just killed each other because of nationalism or was there something in the shadows that fueled the fire? And why did the US and EU get involved so late in the conflict but seem that they were involved all along? Is there something more to this than meets the eye?
ImageImage
Israel is afraid Hamas will start firing delicious baked goods over the wall ... and that these will go straight to Israel's thighs.

adam1

Post by adam1 » Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:19 pm

It would be nice to know how that really was... Better fr a new topic though :] Go for it

sangre_de_soldado
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by sangre_de_soldado » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:21 pm

Intifadah wrote:...WOW....I'm not the only one that noticed that schools don't teach much about the history of Eastern Europe....lucky for me I had many Serbbian, Russian, and Bosnian friends so I got a crash course on what I need to know....plus I research the region formerly known as Yugoslavia...and something doesn't click....Is it really that cut-and-dry that the ethnic groups just killed each other because of nationalism or was there something in the shadows that fueled the fire? And why did the US and EU get involved so late in the conflict but seem that they were involved all along? Is there something more to this than meets the eye?
That's what I think as well. Sebrenicia happened only 12 years ago and the descirptions are just horrible. The Sebrenicia genocide is never talked about anymore even though the crimes commited by the Serbs were among the most disgusting i've ever heard been done in the 20th century. Maybe it's because the Serbs were the Christians and the Bosnians were the Muslims and in America Christians can't be terrorists.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:25 pm

Maybe it's because the Serbs were the Christians and the Bosnians were the Muslims and in America Christians can't be terrorists.
OK they can but only Catholic like the "terrorist" from Columbia and Panamal etc.