Students Dropping Out of High School Reaches Epidemic Levels

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:13 am

A recent study by the Department of Education found that 31 percent of American students were dropping out or failing to graduate in the nation's largest 100 public school districts.

Gee think some of them will end up in the army? and I wonder what % of these drop outs are male.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Iconoclast
no leftist
no leftist

Post by Iconoclast » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:25 am

I really doubt they do it to get more army recruits. It is too organized for a massive bureaucracy.

Those largest districts will be the larger cities, and thus the inner city types who are usually moronic and shouldn't be in school in the first place.
"When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him." ~ Jonathan Swift

sangre_de_soldado
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by sangre_de_soldado » Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:30 am

America is just like that, the situation will get worse. This country is messed up, moral values are lopsided, and education is actually looked down upon. If you are smart you must be a nerd, this is what the morons at most schools think. Not only that but they are too preoccupied with what they will do when school is over with thier friends to care.

nycsnakeeyes
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by nycsnakeeyes » Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:53 am

its so crazy in this country with education cuz we re still using feet and inches while the rest of the world is on meters. man i feel so low.

however did u know that in 3rd world countries education up to college is very advanced than it is here ? where im from in trinidad, our education is about a year advanced than the united states. what a 2nd grader will learn at 8 yrs old, avg, in trini we would know everything what that 8 yr old would know when we we re 7 years old. and they use less calculators in the caribbean schools than here. also lotta rich people in different countries whos serious about education send thier kids to the caribbeans for education, i know ive been classmates with them.

education is a major crisis here. of all places it shouldnt be here.
heirarchy of bullshit

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:47 am

Japan crushes all in education. But I think it has more to do with the absence of mind numbing monothesitic religions.

Think of the backward country bumbkins in the US now think of what they all have in common. ,,,isn't Jesus grand?

sangre_de_soldado
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by sangre_de_soldado » Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:36 am

Ry wrote:Japan crushes all in education. But I think it has more to do with the absence of mind numbing monothesitic religions.

Think of the backward country bumbkins in the US now think of what they all have in common. ,,,isn't Jesus grand?
It has to do with culture, from what I understand Japanese culture actually promotes education. In america if you're smart you're a Nerd. People here don't seem to see the difference between a "nerd" and an intelligent person and because this happens at an unintelligent stage they never learn.

Here the music, movies, influences, etc. make it so that education becomes something that looks like it's really not that important, when in fact we need to strive as humans to become as intelligent as we can.

As a matter of fact all of the cultures in Asia/Eurasia and Africa promote education, they would be right up there with Japan if it wasn't for western interference and killings and Christian and Jewish Zionists with agendas.

debus
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by debus » Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:21 am

The Jewish Nation doesn't care about whether there's a high dropout rate in this country or not; actually it's good if everyone stays dumb - stupid people means less resistance to their rule... Basically, the Jews care about people in their own nation, the Jewish Nation, and not what's good for the host nation. The education system could go to hell in a handbasket for all they could care ... and it has.

So long as the Jews can turn the education system into a propaganda machine for brainwashing the children: a machine that sucks in raw material at one end and squirts out little uniform sausages all chanting the same thing, "Jews are a race, they're racial victims, Jews were the biggest victims in WWII, Hitler and the Nazis killed six million Jews by gassing them and burning their bodies in giant ovens, Jews are intelligent - the greatest genius of all time was Einstein [the Jews are careful to never mention his compulsive plagiarism] .... blah blah ... Jews are the greatest race of people ....... blah blah ........ " the Jews do not care.

That's why the Jewish educators are still teaching the "Look-see" method in American schools when it's been known for a long time that this method produces illiteracy, while they've dropped this method of teaching in Israel for quite some time now ....

Well, Jewish educators have a good thing going with their monopoly of publishing "Look See" readers and making them a compulsory part of the curriculum; can't spoil their little industry; and can't admit that Jews aren't very good educators ... what happens when a nation of criminals pretend they are educators? .... like letting the Mafia loose on the education system ...

Plus we have been in the Dark Ages for some time. When people reject freedom of thought because to not police people's minds is to invite 'the Devil' eg. even posting something that links to a WN site is HERESY, you are going to end up with a profoundly ignorant society.

Even the academics have no freedom: see the persecution of Holocaust Revisionists many of whom are academics, the persecution of Steven Jones and now Kevin MacDonald .... they are brought to the star chamber and forced to make false confessions - "You did conspire with the Devil and you did commit heresy, didn't you? You broke the laws of our religion - Political Correctness - and for that you shall pay .." The same for all the people who read the Revisionists - they are heretics too ... The ADL and the SPLC and all the countless front organizations for the Jewish Nation that act as spies in our countries plus the whole nation of Jews here in this country (and even overseas such as the Israelis who are paid by their government to infiltrate messageboards and do Hasbara - propaganda for the Jewish Nation) sniff out any heresy and then the interrogation begins, "You've been reading the Holocaust DENIERS, haven't you!!!", "YOU denied the Holocaust, didn't YOU?", "YOU blasphemed, didn't you!!" "You were at SF, Hal Turner, Jew Watch - you've been consorting with the Devil!!!", "You mentioned the word 'JEW'." "You are an ANTI-SEMITE!"

I mean we already saw that stuff going on here.

The Jews are protecting a myth, a lie - just as the Christian persecutors were protecting a myth, a lie (a human being, Jesus, is the son of god, and apart from performing miracles was reincarnated). And with a myth or a lie, the enemy is the truth. And truth has an awkward way of always coming out; so the Christian persecutors and the Jewish persecutors have to resort to more and more repressive measures to stop the truth coming out and reaching the masses. Just like the Jesus story, Political Correctness has become a religion; and all the myths that feed into PC like the Myth of the Holocaust, the Myth of the Jewish Race, the Myth of No Jewish Nation, the Myth of the Jewish Victim etc etc are part of the fable.

So no it's no wonder the Jewish Nation do not care about the education system in this country. Why should they? Why should the conquerors care about the education system of their subjects, the conquered people? Educated slaves might rebel. The Jewish Nation never sticks around anyway. They're just here to exploit the country and move on. The educators makes the big bucks and then they hightail it - when there's nothing left to exploit; when the host nation is all exploited out.

Their own people are well-educated, don't worry about that. Forty-percent of the student body of colleges are Jews in some cases.

No, the Gentiles shouldn't be thinking about an education; that is not a priority for them; their priority is to make sure they are being PC and checking others to see if they are PC (and also to spread it to those outside the USA. Americans are such natural missionaries; which is an advantage for the Jewish Nation who want to spread the religion everywhere.) If they have learned to do that, then they should be allowed to graduate even if they can't read or write (current reality in America).

mrbheem
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by mrbheem » Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:01 pm

Iconoclast wrote:I really doubt they do it to get more army recruits. It is too organized for a massive bureaucracy.

Those largest districts will be the larger cities, and thus the inner city types who are usually moronic and shouldn't be in school in the first place.
yes, they will, those kids end up having nothing to turn to but the army (once they realize they are going nowhere in life)

sangre_de_soldado
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by sangre_de_soldado » Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:50 pm

Ty wrote:America celebrates sports over knowledge, if your one of the smartest people in the world, you won't get any attention unless you can throw a football 60 yards
These idiot kids don't realize that there's a difference between bieng a "nerd" and just being a strong and intelligent person.

Look at Ry, he is extremely intelligent and if you go to his Myspace look at how many people want to talk to him and basically his life and the exciting things he's done in Japan, not to mention all the massive amount girls who think he's attractive. Unfortunately people at American high schools don't view this image as possible to attain.

It's retarded, they will all end up in the military because they think going to the military will let them shoot people. They also think Iraq is a tour and they won't die...

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:45 pm

It seems like to me that they would want people to stay in school because it is their main method of indoctrination. I swear I think I would know more if I had dropped out of school and never went to college. And I went to a really "good" college.

School is bullshit and its watered down for the many. and colleges are restricted by the state where they get their money and they must promote the paradigms of the state.

I can learn more history about say China on my computer in an hour than I leared in all my years at school. And that is not an exaggeration.

Computers because the same wasteful shit when the herd is allowed on them they turn every chat room into a quest for sex and a name calling contest. These kind of forums where we can simply just toss out people with personality disorders and who spew retarded BS and prejudice like madthumbs, are the best. There needs to be a way to just axe people who are beyond hope so that others may learn.

However I think yall are right in that in the West being smart is nerdy and uncool, in Japan it's cool. And being stupid is not cool. But I feel sorry for the stupid kids a little bit. I mean some people are not bright but they might be really kind or have some other positive quality but they wont get good jobs, not unless their hot. Hotness prevails in all cultures.