Judaism VS Jews Vs Zionists

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Judaism VS Jews Vs Zionists

Post by Ry » Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:12 pm

What came out of Philistine/Palestine as well as upper Egypt was not the Jews, but Judaism and like any modern religion it stole concepts and myths from other religions. The "Jews" at first, (and this is before their European coverts (Kazars) who changes faiths to avoid laws on usury) were people from all over who had been enslaved in Egypt. They were all set free when Cyrus a Persian King took over the Babylonian Empire (which controlled Egypt at the time) with popular support from Babylon who hated their courpt king because he worshiped Sin instead of Marduck the dragon harvest god (barrowed from Asia) whom the famous hanging gardens was made for. Cyrus set all the slaves free.

Judaism was not monotheistic it was polytheisitic. It did not deny the existence of other gods. In Fact, Yahweh gets in a contest with Baal and has an exchange with Lucifer. The commandment unlike Islam which says their is only one god... states thou shall not have any other gods before me. Before me means higher than the Jewish god. The Jewish god was not GOD as in god of all things, it was the god of the Jewish people, but like a ocean god is a god of the ocean and the stuff in it maybe. Jews were not to put any gods above the god of the Jews. Israel was not a chunk of dirt it was a man's name. It was Jacob.

The Jewish god gave him the new name Israel after their little wrestling match. Ha ha I know how this sounds like crap but hey we're talking about religion here the stuff Jews try to pass off as history. (this was also used to say why Jews dont eat the tendon that is attached to the hip of some animal because Jacob hurt his hip in his wrestling match) Anyway the children of Israel were not the people born in a land, they were the bloodline of Jacob and it didn't matter where they were born.
Genesis 32:28
Then the man said, "Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with God and with men and have overcome."
or
Genesis 35:10
God said to him, "Your name is Jacob, but you will no longer be called Jacob; your name will be Israel. " So he named him Israel.
All through the rest of the Jacob story which is basically the rest of Genisus Israel is referred to as a person.

Israelite just means people who are supposedly from Israel's bloodline. People related to Jacob.

They went to the land of Canaan (which was all part of the Babylonian empire at the time)
Genesis 10:19
and the borders of Canaan reached from Sidon toward Gerar as far as Gaza, and then toward Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah and Zeboiim, as far as Lasha.
The famous line that Zionists cling to is
Gen 17:8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.
It admits they were foriegn in the land and that by the blessings of their racial god they would take it over for themselves. This goes on to explain why they are circumsized and also the mirical birth of Abraham spawning a child even though he was 100 years old, yet then the Bible contradicts itself 12 lines laters saying Abraham was circumsized when he was 99 and yet his son Ishmel was 13.

The OT is so fucking stupid. All anyone has to do is read it.

And I have to mention this because Christians always bring up idiots like Tex Marrs and Ted Pike.

Ted Pike is a Christian bigot who thinks Jews unknowling worship the devil. The guy swaps one crazy philosophy for another one. He is one of the Christian crazies. How can you buy into any of the religions after the things I have been writing. This is WHY Christians have to defend the Jewish faith or claim it was corrupted by the devil lol because they HAVE TO have a blame shift. See if you undermind Judaism then you undermind Christianity. 2/3 of the Bible is Jewish myths they call history and even the NT was written by Jews who converted to Christianity like Saul.

Rather than just saying the Jewish books are wrong and untrue they have to say they were twisted by the devil. Because if they just admitted that they were and always have been written by men and are full of shit then they are attacking their own religion and money maker as well. Christian churches have Billions with a B invested in companies that make money from the illegal military occupation. Christian churches give more money to Israel than the US government does.

Its all a SCAM.
Why continue believing in the lies of the Jews from Religion to Communism its all unhealthy.
Last edited by Ry on Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

rory5
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

More on Judeo-Christian Bullsh*t

Post by rory5 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:18 pm

Yahweh is a tribal war-god of the hebes. Christians worship the same moron. He is an egotistic murderous false god, the god of war, conquest, bloodshed, money. This is the demiurge that moronic christians and jews worship, and the one that just may bring you the self-fullfilling prophecy of armaggedon.

Yes, the OT will turn any thinking man away from this crap forever. Who could worship such an a-hole?!!

Just look at the story of Jacob and Esau, check it out online, King James Version of the Bible.
Yahweh/Jehovah, whatever the f*ck you want to call him, rewards the crooked lying domesticated brother for his deceipt/treachery, while condemning the honest hard-working one, the one that the dad actually likes. This is the jacob that all the lies about "jews" being god's "chosen people" were spawned about. House of Jacob and all that bullsh*t. Another good one, "god" has a favorite people, what a swell, just guy!

Here is more on the origins of Christianity.

http://www.metahistory.org/lexicon_Z.php
Rory5

ledskof
Over the system
Over the system

Post by ledskof » Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:08 pm

story of Esau and Jacob?
http://www.thebricktestament.com/genesi ... 25_21.html

They are down the right column (as you finish this page it goes back to the list).

The Brick Testament is so hilarious. It makes me want to read the bible again just to look at the stories all in a humorous tone.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:13 pm

Just look at the story of Jacob and Esau, check it out online, King James Version of the Bible.
Yahweh/Jehovah, whatever the f*ck you want to call him, rewards the crooked lying domesticated brother for his deceipt/treachery, while condemning the honest hard-working one, the one that the dad actually likes. This is the jacob that all the lies about "jews" being god's "chosen people" were spawned about. House of Jacob and all that bullsh*t. Another good one, "god" has a favorite people, what a swell, just guy!
He also tricks his blind father to get his borther's birth right. He steals cow and constanly is tricking or leveraging people with his lies and deceptions. This was a Jewish rol model the man called Israel who got everything even from his own family by using tricks and deception. He also bought his wives yes he had two and they were sisters. Jews sold their children in exchange for slavery. What a wonderful culture huh?
Yes, the OT will turn any thinking man away from this crap forever. Who could worship such an a-hole?!!
About 1.5 billion people.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

609blondebomb
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Re: Judaism VS Jews Vs Zionists

Post by 609blondebomb » Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:24 pm

Ry wrote:What came out of Philistine/Palestine as well as upper Egypt was not the Jews, but Judaism and like any modern religion it stole concepts and myths from other religions. The "Jews" at first, (and this is before their European coverts (Kazars) who changes faiths to avoid laws on usury) were people from all over who had been enslaved in Egypt. They were all set free when Cyrus a Persian King took over the Babylonian Empire (which controlled Egypt at the time) with popular support from Babylon who hated their courpt king because he worshiped Sin instead of Marduck the dragon harvest god (barrowed from Asia) whom the famous hanging gardens was made for. Cyrus set all the slaves free.

Judaism was not monotheistic it was polytheisitic. It did not deny the existence of other gods. In Fact, Yahweh gets in a contest with Baal and has an exchange with Lucifer. The commandment unlike Islam which says their is only one god... states thou shall not have any other gods before me. Before me means higher than the Jewish god. The Jewish god was not GOD as in god of all things, it was the god of the Jewish people, but like a ocean god is a god of the ocean and the stuff in it maybe. Jews were not to put any gods above the god of the Jews. Israel was not a chunk of dirt it was a man's name. It was Jacob.

The Jewish god gave him the new name Israel after their little wrestling match. Ha ha I know how this sounds like crap but hey we're talking about religion here the stuff Jews try to pass off as history. (this was also used to say why Jews dont eat the tendon that is attached to the hip of some animal because Jacob hurt his hip in his wrestling match) Anyway the children of Israel were not the people born in a land, they were the bloodline of Jacob and it didn't matter where they were born.
Genesis 32:28
Then the man said, "Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with God and with men and have overcome."
or
Genesis 35:10
God said to him, "Your name is Jacob, but you will no longer be called Jacob; your name will be Israel. " So he named him Israel.
All through the rest of the Jacob story which is basically the rest of Genisus Israel is referred to as a person.

Israelite just means people who are supposedly from Israel's bloodline. People related to Jacob.

They went to the land of Canaan (which was all part of the Babylonian empire at the time)
Genesis 10:19
and the borders of Canaan reached from Sidon toward Gerar as far as Gaza, and then toward Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah and Zeboiim, as far as Lasha.
The famous line that Zionists cling to is
Gen 17:8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.
It admits they were foriegn in the land and that by the blessings of their racial god they would take it over for themselves. This goes on to explain why they are circumsized and also the mirical birth of Abraham spawning a child even though he was 100 years old, yet then the Bible contradicts itself 12 lines laters saying Abraham was circumsized when he was 99 and yet his son Ishmel was 13.

The OT is so fucking stupid. All anyone has to do is read it.

And I have to mention this because Christians always bring up idiots like Tex Marrs and Ted Pike.

Ted Pike is a Christian bigot who thinks Jews unknowling worship the devil. The guy swaps one crazy philosophy for another one. He is one of the Christian crazies. How can you buy into any of the religions after the things I have been writing. This is WHY Christians have to defend the Jewish faith or claim it was corrupted by the devil lol because they HAVE TO have a blame shift. See if you undermind Judaism then you undermind Christianity. 2/3 of the Bible is Jewish myths they call history and even the NT was written by Jews who converted to Christianity like Saul.

Rather than just saying the Jewish books are wrong and untrue they have to say they were twisted by the devil. Because if they just admitted that they were and always have been written by men and are full of shit then they are attacking their own religion and money maker as well. Christian churches have Billions with a B invested in companies that make money from the illegal military occupation. Christian churches give more money to Israel than the US government does.

Its all a SCAM.
Why continue believing in the lies of the Jews from Religion to Communism its all unhealthy.
You been getting inside my head again mister dawson. Keep your distance.
L'aura

nycsnakeeyes
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by nycsnakeeyes » Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:27 am

the bible is odd in many ways, one way ill say.

if you listen to the story of mary , doesnt it seem odd to anyone that there were 2 marys mentioned in the bible ? wtf they had no other names ?

now if u look closer at these 2 marys, examine:
mary magdeline + mother mary

now take both of thier personifications which is prostitute/whore (magdeline) and mother (2nd mary jesus mother)

if you combine both of those marys together as far as the personfications goes, ull get this: prostitute/whore + mother

now who else did we know that had that characterization ?

PERSOPHINE !!! she is the mother and wife of her son, nimrod. oh how they lovely mixed up those personfications and replaced demonic fools with other names people live up to and worship. lol. cmon. thats utter nonsense people worship yet no one seen the similarities that goes to church every sunday.

F'in Ridiculous
heirarchy of bullshit

nycsnakeeyes
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by nycsnakeeyes » Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:32 am

also, the Aztecs wandered the desert for many many generations looking for thier holy land. they were looking for an eagle sitting on a cactus with a snake in its mouth ( todays mexico national flag picture ) and they wandered for many many generations , thier bodies grew massive in strength and stamina was stupendous as a whole, thats why cortez had a hard time trying to fight them, he had to leave jus to come back at a later time for a full conquest of the aztecs.

why am i talkign about aztecs ? cuz they walked the desert and became incredibly powerful physically.

who else do we know that walked the desert ? or claimed they walked the desert ? the JEWS

so you mean to tell me, the jews walked the desert and didnt get powerful like the aztecs did ? HAHAHAHA theyre such liars, i dont believe jews EVERRRRRRRRRRRR walked any desert otherwise they would be strong like todays mexicans , but theyre not. its all a lie. f'in liars.
heirarchy of bullshit

Iconoclast
no leftist
no leftist

Post by Iconoclast » Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:58 am

nycsnakeeyes wrote:also, the Aztecs wandered the desert for many many generations looking for thier holy land. they were looking for an eagle sitting on a cactus with a snake in its mouth ( todays mexico national flag picture ) and they wandered for many many generations , thier bodies grew massive in strength and stamina was stupendous as a whole, thats why cortez had a hard time trying to fight them, he had to leave jus to come back at a later time for a full conquest of the aztecs.

why am i talkign about aztecs ? cuz they walked the desert and became incredibly powerful physically.

who else do we know that walked the desert ? or claimed they walked the desert ? the JEWS

so you mean to tell me, the jews walked the desert and didnt get powerful like the aztecs did ? HAHAHAHA theyre such liars, i dont believe jews EVERRRRRRRRRRRR walked any desert otherwise they would be strong like todays mexicans , but theyre not. its all a lie. f'in liars.
That story is according to legend and probably not true. They chose their place due to it being islandic and having numerous advantages to defense and agriculture.
"When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him." ~ Jonathan Swift

Iconoclast
no leftist
no leftist

Post by Iconoclast » Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:09 am

2/3 of the Bible is Jewish myths they call history and even the NT was written by Jews who converted to Christianity like Saul.
I have doubts that Saul converted to Christianity. He was an enemy of Christianity that suddenly had a "vision" revealing Christianity as the right religion. Then he immediately goes to the Mediterranean to preach his wonderful religion to the slave crowd that gets them uppity and causes problems in Rome. Strange how the Romans were responsible for the destruction of the temple of Jerusalem a few centuries prior.
this was also used to say why Jews dont eat the tendon that is attached to the hip of some animal because Jacob hurt his hip in his wrestling match)
They won't eat pork either :lol:
"When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him." ~ Jonathan Swift

adam1

Re: Judaism VS Jews Vs Zionists

Post by adam1 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:28 am

Ry wrote:Why continue believing in the lies of the Jews from Religion to Communism its all unhealthy.
Could you set me an explanation, or a link to an explanation, as to how communism is a jewish lie?