Borat?

Current events, politics, and more.
Richie
Speaking out
Speaking out

Borat?

Post by Richie » Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:18 pm

What do you all think about that hyoed-up Borat movie? I saw it a couple of days ago and out of no where Borat asks his friend if he wants to ride a plane to get to Calif. And his friend says no because, “the Jews did 9/11.” He also uses every chance to make Arabs look anti-semitic and like idiots. Have any of you all seen the movie?

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:51 pm

I have not seen the movie but I know ALi G is Jewish. This is classic disinfo poop like the South Park espisode to make people who say ISRAEL was behind 911 seem like the odigit types who say the Jews did 911.

It's cointelpro.

I know because I have to basically sit down with people individually and explain away the nonsense of blaming the Jews and how Israel is a nation not an ethnicity and how they are bad for jews, bad for arabs, bad for americans, bad for everyone. They are convenient conflict makers who thus inhance the demands for the MIC's profiteering rings.

Israel is not The Jews. Israel is the pet project of Christian fanatics as well as Zionist Jews. They are the minority.

Just look at the idiots that come here from Mats forum and taint even DBS's name. They are beyond stupid, they sound like they have personality disorders.
Last edited by Ry on Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:34 pm

Because the minority is wealthy because they have the backing of uncle sam because they support the interest of the MIC. That is to create conflict an easy thing for religion, and then the gov gives these freako preachers air time to increase their wealth which is then invested in the defesne companies. Its a large cycle.

The one thing that can make religion look worse than it already is is a more extreme version of it.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:05 pm

Just wait I am making a video about Meth-Head Ted

Demockery101
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.

Post by Demockery101 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:32 pm

Ryan when you say christian fanatics, I know you are refrencing evangelical funding of israel, but if you dig back deeper you are right again with the catholic church or more specifically the jesuits being involved from the very beginning with helping found the modern zionist movement. Just thought I'd throw that out there, I've been doing some digging on the jesuit history lately.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:04 pm

They are all fanantics in a way but the super fanantics are the Protestant sects and behind that are the Catholics. As far as money goes, the Protestants take the cake when funding Israel hands down. Thus all but one president has been a WASP and the JFK was the exception and he was shot.
Last edited by Ry on Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Demockery101

Post by Demockery101 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:42 pm

I don't argue the prots, and evangelicals are doing the majority of the funding currently. I'm looking at the root of the movement itself and it's actual inceptual foundations being in the catholic church.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:17 am

Well we have to look at churches for what they are. They are banks where you never get your deposit back. The root of it is the Protestants. The whole reason for their creation was to make a form of xtianiy where it was still legal to charge interest on loans.

The Catholic churcjh is absolutely sick, they sit on hudnreds of billions. But as far as Zionism goes that would be businessmen in the MIC and the central banks, nearly all Protestant Zionists or Jewish. Nathon Meyers Rothchild bought most of the land in Palestine. And it was the Brits who created the partician. 1922, Septemebr 11th.
Last edited by Ry on Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Demockery101

Post by Demockery101 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:54 am

Ry wrote:Well you hjave to look at churches for what they are. They are banks where you never get your deposit back. The root of it is the Protestants. The whole reason for their creation was to make a form of xtianiy where it was still legal to charge interest on loans.

The Catholic churcjh is absolutely sick, they sit on hudnreds of billions. But as far as Zionism goes that would be businessmen in the MIC and the central banks, nearly all Protestant Zionists or Jewish. Nathon Meyers Rothchild bought most of the land in Palestine. And it was the Brits who created the partician. 1922, Septemebr 11th.
rothschild was the original vatican banker brotha.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:22 am

if thats true then this is what went down. Catholics outlawed usery (on everyone else) so that they could set up a secret monopoly through their self proclaimed "jewish" bankers who were still allowed to charge interest.

however that caused the divide and the protestants won out on that one.