Netanyahu's dog and pony show today about Iran

Current events, politics, and more.
GamerS
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Netanyahu's dog and pony show today about Iran

Post by GamerS » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:39 pm

I know I haven't posted here in a while, but I was compelled to return. He's at it again... Now that he has an idiot and several more of his agents installed in the white house. I'm not saying I think Iran's government is always on the up and up, but we know Israel constantly lies to get it's way. He came on world news today saying Iran lied all along, that all the intelligence organizations were wrong, said he had proof and documents that show that they are pursuing nuclear weapons.... He wants Iran attacked bad, and he wants Americans to pay and die for it. I am EAGERLY awaiting to read and listen to commentary on this from antiwar.com. What do you all think? Glad I didn't vote for this asshole. I didn't vote at all actually, Hillary was a neocon as well, but at least she would not be trying to unravel the few good things Obama did.

atlantaiconoclast
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Re: Netanyahu's dog and pony show today about Iran

Post by atlantaiconoclast » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:57 pm

What surprises me most about Trump is the fact that he hired so many assholes who support the very Russia narrative that hamstrings his ability to make peace with Russia, and most importantly for him, that hamstrings his ability to avoid a debilitating witch hunt. How can he claim there was no collusion when every one he hired insists that Russia "intervened" and "meddled."

What does he gain from hiring these dreadful people? They have him boxed in. It is like a completely different person than the man on the campaign trail. His foreign policy is SO not about America First, how can he not see that and NOT be even a little embarrassed? Did he hire idiots like Bolton and Nikki Haley cause he is compromised? Cause he thought he could win over never Trumpers? I find him so inexplicable. So disheartening.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Wed May 02, 2018 5:02 am

Israel is truly despperate
Get The Empire Unmasked here

GamerS
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by GamerS » Tue May 08, 2018 9:01 pm

Yes, agree. And today we see the convenient timing of this shit show. Now that Trump has pulled out of the Iran deal. This is a bad thing. But it is good to see the rest of the members and Iran are willing to stick to the deal. This makes Trump look like an idiot to the rest of the world. Bush was smarter than this man.