A story by a Ron Paul supporter turned political outcast

Current events, politics, and more.
bruno718
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

A story by a Ron Paul supporter turned political outcast

Post by bruno718 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:10 pm

http://mokesnapcentral.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

“How could you support Trump?”
“I don’t,” I clarified. “But Hillary Clinton is a murderer. She voted for the war, first of all. That’s fucking unacceptable. Based on that, alone, she doesn’t deserve to win. You can’t just put a murderer in the highest position of authority in the executive branch-“
I was interrupted by a series of cries about all of the horrible things Donald Trump had said in the last week, month, in the last year. Of course, they were ignoring all of the people Hillary signed off on butchering. And that’s exactly why the cries about racism from Hillary voters are void of integrity: Hillary supported killing people who happened to come from predominantly Muslim countries (I’m not just talking about Iraq here, I’m talking also about the illegitimate and ill-advised invasion of Afghanistan, as well as her support for the “War on Terror” in general - it was a racist policy when it began, and it’s a racist policy today). And Democrats were pissed about some words some greedy, old, orange-faced man had said? How the fuck could they expect to be taken seriously criticizing a guy for being mean while simultaneously backing a racist murderer? It made absolutely no sense to me then, and it still doesn’t to this day. In my humble opinion, it’s the true reason she lost. Hillary had no moral credibility. She sacrificed it the day she said, “Yes, I vote for the American military to invade another country and murder innocent men, women and children.”
Case in point, Donald Trump is president today.
mokesnapcentral.blogspot.com

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Re: A story by a Ron Paul supporter turned political outcast

Post by Ry » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:05 pm

Hillary wanted to restart the cold war. no thanks
Get The Empire Unmasked here