Bitter Harvest, in theaters this weekend, about Holomodor

Current events, politics, and more.
atlantaiconoclast
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Bitter Harvest, in theaters this weekend, about Holomodor

Post by atlantaiconoclast » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:39 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS5Ib74 ... 0554067614" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

At first I was excited to hear about this, but then I watched this video and realized this is all about demonizing Russia. They actually try to connect the Holomodor to Putin. They even insinuate that Crimea was part of Ukraine during the Holomodor.

Boy, they must really really hate Russia for them to take the focus off of the Holocaust with this movie.
Last edited by atlantaiconoclast on Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Re: Bitter Harvest, in theaters this weekend, about Holomodo

Post by Ry » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:58 pm

I thought no one was allowed to be a victim over the chosen
Get The Empire Unmasked here

JayJ
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.

Post by JayJ » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:09 am

Wonder if it will mention that the perpetrators were mostly members of the chosen ones? I guess not.
"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed and loving the people who are doing the oppressing." - Malcolm X

"We know too well that our freedom isn't complete without the freedom of the Palestinians." - Nelson Mandela

"Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable." - George Orwell

atlantaiconoclast
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by atlantaiconoclast » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:14 am

The trailer actually says, "Russia's Darkest Secret" across the screen in the intro to it. Shameless anti Russian propaganda. And Stalin wasn't even a Russian, but a Georgian!

adesole
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by adesole » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:04 pm

The Ukrainians did an investigation into the holodomor about a decade ago. They found most of the people to blame were Soviet Jews. The jewish lobby then got involved and pressure was put on the Ukrainian government. The whole thing was dropped.