Orlando Shooting

Current events, politics, and more.
TheNaitch
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Re: Orlando Shooting

Post by TheNaitch » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:12 pm

GamerS wrote:Been watching CNN, there was just an interview with someone who was there and met him a few times but knew of him that said he was a regular for THREE YEARS! I'd say he was doing more than collecting recon.
If by collecting recon you mean jerking off dudes then you are correct sir.

If you don't know any Afghans then you might not be aware that they are insane culturally when it comes to masculinity and homosexuality.

They believe in being the Uber alpha male but they will still bang young boys. It's a practice as old as the Greek classical pedophilia. They can engage in homosexual activity and not consider themselves gay as long as they are the pitchers. For them it's only the catchers that are considered classical faggots. And too question someone's sexuality can start a war.

It's possible that this shooter was struggling badly with his sexual identity and maybe something as simple as his wife calling him gay or questioning his sexuality set him off. He could just have been a self hating homosexual.

Also this club seemed tightly packed. Maybe shooting in areas where ppl were dancing close together Might get u the body count that was produced.
WOOOOOOO!!!!

Tim
Anti-Neocon Patrol

Post by Tim » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:17 am

Self-hating gay Muslim opens fire and kills 50 other gay people and "ISIS" claims responsibility.

:lol: :roll:

Tim
Anti-Neocon Patrol

Post by Tim » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:22 am

He could have also been questioning his sexuality and not actually gay. Some married men end up being bi or leaving their wives for guys and that's really gay, but there's a lot to this story that they aren't telling us, naturally. Look at prisons for example. A ton of straight dudes end up in prison for long terms and don't tell me they aren't banging other dudes in there out of sheer desperation. Like that old show on HBO used to say "a mouth is a mouth." A lot of these gay dudes don't flaunt it or act like the typical liberal flaming gay man. They're often gay for other reasons and that's what makes me think a lot of homosexuals choose to be gay. Prisons are the best example of it. If there was pussy everywhere in jail, guys would be fucking like crazy. Instead they choose asses since there's no pussy available. I think it's pretty gay but they'd argue it's not.

TheNaitch
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by TheNaitch » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:31 am

Tim wrote:Self-hating gay Muslim opens fire and kills 50 other gay people and "ISIS" claims responsibility.

:lol: :roll:
Ya that whole the shooter called 911 to pledge allegiance to ISIS sounds insane. Like that crazy San Bernadino story about the lady pledging allegiance on facebook while pulling triggers.

I think prison is a different animal all together. After enough time in prison any hole start to look attractive. Apparently there is a different set of rules for prison life and what you do in there.

WOOOOOOO!!!!

Raoul
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Raoul » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:50 pm

b a s e d af discussion on all the conspiratard theories so far...

THE DAILY SHOAH #89: ALLAHU GAYBAR

stars at about 20 mins in
https://soundcloud.com/trs-radio/tds089-allahu-gaybar

or

https://radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/06 ... hu-gaybar/
All Politics is a Meme War

Raoul
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Raoul » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:06 pm

chilling scenes from gay bar

Last edited by Raoul on Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

GamerS
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by GamerS » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:18 pm

The Naitch, I am aware of this subset of Afghan society but it is not of the whole. I don't want that to be spread like it's all Afghan people, cause it's probably not. But who knows with backwards people anywhere. Just remember the initial reports which had this as a "domestic violence" issue. And then the reports of the killer asking PLEASE do not text or call with the hostages in the bathroom. A terrorist asking Please? It's sounding like his operation, whatever he planned it to be, went horribly wrong.

Tim
Anti-Neocon Patrol

Post by Tim » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:23 am

Allah Gaybar.

Raoul
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Raoul » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:25 pm

Australia: Muslim screams Allahu-Akhbar and lunge at police with a knife in Sydney
https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/20 ... h-a-knife/

there seems to be a lot of Allahu-Akhbaring going on these days.

two women were shot in the cross fire

Raoul
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Raoul » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:28 pm

Understanding the Orlando Reaction