Orlando Shooting

Current events, politics, and more.
TheNaitch
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Orlando Shooting

Post by TheNaitch » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:35 am

Zionist false flag to defame Islam because it was getting too much sympathetic coverage after the Muhammad Ali death?

Makes sense. Case closed.
WOOOOOOO!!!!

JayJ
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.

Re: Orlando Shooting

Post by JayJ » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:33 pm

Suspected shooter 'pledged allegiance to Islamic State'
Posted at
18:37
NBC News is quoting sources as saying that the suspected attacker called 911 moments before shooting and pledged allegiance to leader of the so-called Islamic State.
Reminds me of San Bernardino, where the guys wife pledged allegiance to ISIS on Facebook - while she was firing.
"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed and loving the people who are doing the oppressing." - Malcolm X

"We know too well that our freedom isn't complete without the freedom of the Palestinians." - Nelson Mandela

"Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable." - George Orwell

Tim
Anti-Neocon Patrol

Post by Tim » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:54 pm

Or to garner sympathy for the LGBT community...

GamerS
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by GamerS » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:52 pm

Who knows. There are real attacks. My only question is, even with an assault rifle, how did he get so many? It's a huge number! One person? I grew up in Orlando, it's my hometown.

TheNaitch
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by TheNaitch » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:33 am

Tim wrote:Or to garner sympathy for the LGBT community...
dunno. LGBT has been on a roll lately. Between Grindr and trans bathrooms it seems that they can get laid taking a shit.
GamerS wrote:Who knows. There are real attacks. My only question is, even with an assault rifle, how did he get so many? It's a huge number! One person? I grew up in Orlando, it's my hometown.
Ya the body count is bothering me too. 50 dead and 53 injured means the guy had to have used 250+ rounds using only 1 AR and 1 pistol. You dont get proficient at those playing call of duty.

It was a huge place. One guy cant contain that whole place.

Even if the music was super loud and and covered the shooters first volley or two eventually the panic would have set in and there is no way one guy can cover all the exits of one building. Maybe a lot of the guys were on Molly/meth/poppers/booze and it blunted their reaction time and couldnt get out of the way fast enough.
Last edited by TheNaitch on Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WOOOOOOO!!!!

atlantaiconoclast
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by atlantaiconoclast » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:46 pm

I was curious about what AJ had to say, and he just had someone on who said that he has interviewed multiple people who were there who insist that there were multiple shooters. Who knows what to think?

TheNaitch
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by TheNaitch » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:47 pm

Surprised AJ touching anything outside the official story. A shooting like this only benefits the extreme right.

http://www.wftv.com/news/local/source-2 ... /340126409" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Apparently they r saying that 202 rounds were used by the shooter in total including the rounds he fired at the police during their gun battle.

So this guy shot 103 people, put rounds through the walls and ceiling and fought the police with 202 rounds? O hate to get kooky but this don't smell right.
WOOOOOOO!!!!

TheNaitch
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by TheNaitch » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:52 pm

http://gawker.com/orlando-shooter-was-r ... 1781920316" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There we go. Super closeted gay guy. Makes sense now.

Afghanistan actually has a lot of gay behaviour that is a terribly kept secret. A lot of the troops were complaining that they had to round up and deliver boy toys to the Afghani higher ups
WOOOOOOO!!!!

GamerS
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by GamerS » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:26 pm

Yeah I'm getting a whif of that too. ALSO... Always pay attention to the initial reports. It said something about a domestic dispute. So he goes in there to get who he is mad at, or a group who is going to out him, and there's a team of people to "help him" Then they shoot him and escape, or however it ended, I haven't studied the details.

GamerS
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by GamerS » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:28 pm

Been watching CNN, there was just an interview with someone who was there and met him a few times but knew of him that said he was a regular for THREE YEARS! I'd say he was doing more than collecting recon.