TALKING TO PROTESTORS AT A TRUMP RALLY

Current events, politics, and more.
Raoul
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Raoul » Thu May 19, 2016 12:18 pm

They don't give a shit about policies just social signaling. They are now the establishment.

All Politics is a Meme War

Dissent
Anti-Neocon Patrol

Re: TALKING TO PROTESTORS AT A TRUMP RALLY

Post by Dissent » Tue May 24, 2016 9:10 pm

damn that was bad :lol:
"Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of ... [Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness], it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." –Thomas Jefferson

atlantaiconoclast
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by atlantaiconoclast » Thu May 26, 2016 12:46 am

I abhore these ignorant SJWs, but I am also so tired of people demonizing ONLY Islam. To talk about support for suicide bombing among Muslims WITHOUT talking about Jewish and Christian support for Israel's massive air and ground attacks on defenseless Palestinians, not to mention Jewish and Christian support for US war crimes, drone strikes, etc., not to mention the calls for violence against Gentiles in both the Talmud and OT, is so hypocritical.

It reminds me of another meme pushed by the likes of Milo (whom I greatly admire regardless) that because Muslims tend to have a negative view of homosexuality, that no Gay person should support Palestine over Israeli occupation and Jews only colonization. Can't both ISRAEL and ISLAM have major problems at the same time?

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Thu May 26, 2016 6:36 am

signal sales signal sales
Get The Empire Unmasked here