CAFTA deal not so "sweet" - the bi-partisan opposi

Current events, politics, and more.
Fat Pat
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

CAFTA deal not so "sweet" - the bi-partisan opposi

Post by Fat Pat » Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:15 pm

Looks like My Space hasn't deleted me yet! So I might as well continue doing what I like to do - post blog entries! Check out my latest blog entry on The Labor Department's withholding of information from the public about the effects of CAFTA. Hopefully My Space will continue to be so kind as to not delete me so I can continue expressing myself politically. Too bad I can't say the same for Anti-Neocons on My Space.

http://blog.myspace.com/sexualterrorist
Render unto Cesar that which he has rendered unto you - hardship, imprisonment, torture, and eventual death. Fuck Cesar. Let him be hanged.

Viva La Revolution
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Viva La Revolution » Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:09 pm

i actually never found out about you guy's until i read a bulletin today so i never was actually able to check this out till today
Silence, something about silence makes me sick, cause silence can be violent sorta like a slit wrist.-ZDLR (RATM)

Fat Pat
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Post by Fat Pat » Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:45 pm

That's actually a success story, I'd say. You didn't find out about Anti-Neocons untill it got deleted twice. Shows something good can come from all this.
Render unto Cesar that which he has rendered unto you - hardship, imprisonment, torture, and eventual death. Fuck Cesar. Let him be hanged.

Viva La Revolution
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Viva La Revolution » Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:23 pm

yeah. i'm not actually a neo con but im glad to be here to listen to your views and for all of you to listen to mine
Silence, something about silence makes me sick, cause silence can be violent sorta like a slit wrist.-ZDLR (RATM)

Dilapidated Nation
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by Dilapidated Nation » Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:34 pm

Viva La Revolution wrote:yeah. i'm not actually a neo con but im glad to be here to listen to your views and for all of you to listen to mine
lol, we aren't neo-cons either

This is an Anti-Neocon group
"XBOX is pretty cool tho..."

Viva La Revolution
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Viva La Revolution » Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:48 pm

oh yeah. lol