If ISIS really wanted to attack America

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

If ISIS really wanted to attack America

Post by Ry » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:30 pm

If ISIS wanted to attack the the US they could enter legally and buy guns legally and then attack simultaneously.

Look at what the DC sippers did. Of course they were cowards but Chris Kyle a hero...

If Al Qaeda was truly independent of intelligence agencies the CIA and Mossad in particular, they could shut America down economically in a week.

All they'd need to do is start sniping people randomly in cities spread out across the map. I think 60 people, 30 two man teams would be enough to make people afraid to go outside to buy gas or shop.

For under 200k they could defeat the US and get all their demands.

This was a play by Israel not the US. Israel was mad that France is boycotting their good by forcing them to label products from the occupied territories. This was Israel throwing a tantrum.

i think the French military finally has enough clout to act as they wish away from the wishes of their Zionist president. He basically cannot say 'non'.

And now you can see how easy it was to bomb ISIS all along. They just didn't because they were covertly using them to fight Assad, because that's what Israel wants. When are nations gonna have the backbone to tell that little useless country to go pound sand? What they do to Palestinians is every bit as bad as what happened in France only multiple it several magnitudes and stretched it to 48 years.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Isolated Soul
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Re: If ISIS really wanted to attack America

Post by Isolated Soul » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:34 am

That's what really got to me. Within one to two days France hit all these ISIL targets. My first thought was if we knew they were there why hadn't we done anything before.
I've been out of touch with what is really going on for too long though. Not really looking forward to catching up (emotionally and intellectually exhausting) but it is necessary to fight off the ignorance in this world.
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:15 pm

An air campaign isn't enough to hold territories.
France only dropped about 20 bombs on known targets.

The US could swiftly move through and take over but the US can't hold the territory long term without indefinite occupation.

atlantaiconoclast
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by atlantaiconoclast » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:13 am

I love the "France fights back" meme, as if France wasn't already bombing Syria to supposedly root out ISIS.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:24 pm

All France did was bomb some empty fields and a few buildings that had already been hit. They are not sincerely fighting ISIS. ISIS is the proxy force to fight Assad and that's what Israel wants.
Get The Empire Unmasked here