Paris shootings

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Paris shootings

Post by Ry » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:57 pm

Paris how's that liberal no gun open border policy working?
Other European nations are shutting their borders, it is a little later as terrorists will have already gotten in under the banner of refugees. It's good to help refugees, but the sad reality is you have to make sure they ARE refugees. You can't just "trust" illegal immigrants at their word. Remember when that guy tried to go jihad in Texas? The only person to die was him. A civilian shot him.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

haarp
Protesting War
Protesting War

Re: Paris shootings

Post by haarp » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:00 pm

Islam strikes again.
We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force…. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:08 pm

Weak argument.

That didn't help... Sandy Hook etc etc...
Liberty doesn't equal check points at borders.
I want less reasons for unwarranted stops.
In a free society, we will have events like this, but I'm not willing to give up my liberties.

general hoke
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by general hoke » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:08 pm

It is very sad. I don't think arming the people would help. Someone might have shot an attacker but then you would have the daily homicide in every city and town that America has...some American cities have multiple homicides everyday. I agree with the last point though about not giving guns to the "rebels". I hear the death toll now is over 150.
It's an island...you can't close the beach without massive economic damage.
The greatest threat to our freedoms is our own government.

JayJ
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.

Post by JayJ » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:26 pm

I posted something similar a few months back:

http://www.ancreport.com/forum/v ... 14&t=33937" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I feel this whole refugee "crisis" is manufactured. Yeah some are legit, but look at a lot of them; young men, dressed in clean clothes, with trainers and the latest brands, I saw one on TV wearing the shirt of a well known football team in England. My 2 cents is that they're the "rebels" wanting to take down Assad, and the EU and NATO wanted to get them out before Russia started killing them all, and bring them to a safe haven under the pretext of helping refugees. Of course they're all extremists, and this was the resulting blowback. The sad thing is we're still going to arm and fund them.
"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed and loving the people who are doing the oppressing." - Malcolm X

"We know too well that our freedom isn't complete without the freedom of the Palestinians." - Nelson Mandela

"Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable." - George Orwell

Drew J
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Drew J » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:15 am

This was another French-Israeli-NATO attack just like Charlie Hebdo.

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com/2015/11/pa ... k-and.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/20 ... 43166.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://undergroundworldnews.com/2015/11 ... s-attacks/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://theunhivedmind.com/wordpress3/br ... d-hostage/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Buck the neocons. Fuck 'em too.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:02 am

Guns are illegal in Mexico and many African nations, it doesn't matter they still shoot each other. The gun law has nothing to do with why countries without shootings dont have shootings. Drugs are illegal every where and some countries have huge drug problems and others dont. It's not the law that prevents people from using drugs. Contrast the US and Japan. Japan doesn't have a drug problem or a gun problem. Drugs are just as illegal in the US as in Japan and yet it doesn't matter. Poverty is what matters.

Arming the public is better than 27/7 policing.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Salsasas
Protesting War
Protesting War

Post by Salsasas » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:15 am

Looks like the intel/nat sec folks knew there would be a terrorist attack. Doesn't necessarily mean they knew enough to stop it, but it wouldn't surprise me if they did.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/in-france- ... to-israel/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They found passports at the site. Who brings their passport to a terrorist attack? I guess you could argue they wanted to be identified for the "glory" or something.

Drew J
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Drew J » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:19 pm

It seems like beforeitsnews may be doing a 180 on this.
http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-libera ... 17132.html
The actual translation they provide on the video is as follows:

“As luck would have it, in the morning at the Paris SAMU (EMT), a multi-site attack exercise had been planned so we were prepared. What needs to be known was there was a mobilization of police forces, firemen, EMTs, associations who came (to participate) and we tried to save as many people as possible”

If this sounds a lot like the drills planned the morning of Sept. 11th and on 7/7, I’m sure you are not alone in making that connection.

However. Keep in mind this is one source of this intel and frankly, it may be a faulty translation, or an old recording. It may be a hoax altogether, so don’t put too much stock in it.
It goes on, but I will stop after this one.
This EMT who always ends up on the scene when these events take place in Paris… just happens to be an actor.

yeah. he’s an actor

2009 : Incognito, directed by Éric Lavaine
Patrick Pelloux as The nurse
2012 : Bad Girl, directed by Patrick Mille
Patrick Pelloux as The Doctor

Sounds fishy? Me to. I will wait for confirmation on this one. But the actor info is definitely interesting. Seems more and more of those guys are turning up in these events. Guess I’m glad I quit.
Given that many crisis actors have kept showing up at other weird psyops,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hGZM7heYKw
they are now wondering if this guy may or may not be a crisis actor. Either way, the oddities I already outlined about the Charlie Hebdo case, and the meeting of intelligence agents from America, Israel, and NATO are not to be discounted. Especially since these agencies have histories of blowing things up and blaming others.
Buck the neocons. Fuck 'em too.

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:29 pm

Living in Texas most can assume what my position is on gun control. I support background checks of all even at gun and knife shows. I can tell you: the people that go to gun and knife shows are old people and gun enthusiast. I would challenge anyone to find one major crime that was committed with a gun from a gun show.
Arming the public is better than 27/7 policing.
Europe has very tough gun laws which allows the government to track the arm trade. Germany's illegal trade has been a major problem. Opening the flood gates in Europe would be a disaster!

France is one of the top 5 countries that exports arms to the rest of the world. Guess who are #1 and #2 ?

1. United States
2. Russia
3. China
4. Germany
5. France

Ry, Japan keeps NC in business with all those smokers and drunks.

Terrorism is a trillion dollar business more guns is exactly what we don't need in the world.