Wow, Just Wow Sam Hyde Is Fucking Beasting Lately!!!!!!!!!!

Current events, politics, and more.
Raoul
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Wow, Just Wow Sam Hyde Is Fucking Beasting Lately!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Raoul » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:52 am

This is the best comedian on the planet right now. Besides Bill Burr every other comedian is a PC faggot

Sam Hyde -- Migrant Crisis stand-up routine -- Sept. 29th, 2015

All Politics is a Meme War

Raoul
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Re: Wow, Just Wow Sam Hyde Is Fucking Beasting Lately!!!!!!!

Post by Raoul » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:29 am

Sam Hyde Mourns the Six Million on the Gavin McInnes Show

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:54 pm

This guys isn't even funny. You can be a racist making racist jokes and be funny. This guy isn't funny!
He just reminds me of the dork in school that got his ass kicked and never got laid.

Raoul
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Raoul » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:58 am

Lol you aren't qualified to say whats funny or not, libtards and progressives only go along with the safe mainstream narrative of acceptable humor. you just don't like him because he destroys all of your cat lady mainstream acceptable positions on the state of the world. He talks about whats actually happening. Not that fairy tale utopia you live in.

He covered the most amount of socially taboo shit i've ever seen in one set, the guy is a fuckin champ. It's unpopular yes yes yes but what he is doing, what he is bringing to light is absolutely unacceptable yet extremely important, you call him RACIST! I call him brave, he makes George Carlin look like a pussy.

Maybe he did get his ass kicked in school and never got laid. So I guess that's why I did so well with girls cause I was such a lefty liberal in high school, but even then I was aware going with the flow was so easy.

Tell me this isn't funny..

Sam Hyde's 2070 Paradigm Shift

Here's him talking about all his favorite comedians who are black.

Sam Hyde on the Gavin McCuck Show

Drew J
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Drew J » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:45 am

i laughed my ass off when he was talking about white guilt in that set dressed like a Muslim and sarcastically saying, "we're just like you white people. We will become part of the melting pot." Which is a way of saying they in fact will part with their culture when they populate the west. Which as we know is horse shit They are demanding Sharia law all over the place and raping white women much more than white men. In other words, Phys is just like the people who walked out on Sam here because they couldn't handle the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt19Vp9uBiQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Oh and his bit about getting a phone call from the Mossad while pretending to be ISIS. BRILLIANT! It rests on proven facts. But that would be too 'conspiritard' for Phys I guess. :lol:
Buck the neocons. Fuck 'em too.

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:57 am

:lol: I'm very qualified.

Katt Williams and Lisa Lampanelli are both racist comedians that are funny.

This guy will never go anywhere besides online and small crowds.
It had less to do with what he says and more to do with the fact that he isn't funny.

panax
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by panax » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:07 am

Raoul wrote:Lol you aren't qualified to say whats funny or not, libtards and progressives only go along with the safe mainstream narrative of acceptable humor. you just don't like him because he destroys all of your cat lady mainstream acceptable positions on the state of the world. He talks about whats actually happening. Not that fairy tale utopia you live in.

He covered the most amount of socially taboo shit i've ever seen in one set, the guy is a fuckin champ. It's unpopular yes yes yes but what he is doing
This type of shock humour isn't new and it's definitely popular.
I agree that the people walking out are uptight, but his whole gig hinges on making people walk out.
If his presentation was tighter and he didn't spend so much time laughing at his own jokes and fiddling with notes, it would be better. Then he could execute satire and actual trolling. At present, every performance it's obvious from the outset what he's trying to do.

Having said that, sometimes it works. I really like his Paradigm Shift video and the Gay comedy club routine was pretty good. An example where it was really let down is the Anime talk .

Still, I'm keep tabs on what he's putting out and I can only see it getting better with time.