Russia launches first airstrikes in Syria

Current events, politics, and more.
Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Re: Russia launches first airstrikes in Syria

Post by Phys » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:17 pm

Troops are already on the ground.

Guess what, no world war 3. They are working together.

fudd
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by fudd » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:01 pm

I was curious if anyone here could explain the timing.

More to my point, why did Russia wait until *now* to get involved, seemingly apropos of nothing?

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:14 pm

Who knows!
Maybe the US had to realize they couldn't prop up their owner leader so they are feedings Russia's ego. Russia can't afford it either. They can't even afford Ukraine.

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

France launches first airstrikes in Syria

Post by Phys » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:53 pm

France launches airstrikes in Syria

adesole
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by adesole » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:58 am

World War 3 a step closer.

Turks shot down a Russian warplane.

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:42 pm

adesole wrote:World War 3 a step closer.

Turks shot down a Russian warplane.
You're weird. The entire world is technically already at war with Daesh. There won't be a traditional world war ever which mean two or more major world powers fighting one another with allies on each side. That won't happen. I'm sorry to be your cold shower.

Russia has 30 year old military equipment, a GDP lower than Italy, and a failing economy. It can't afford a large scale war.

The US and Russia are still working together. The US is staying out of the downed fighter jet.
That's between Turkey and Russia.

adesole
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by adesole » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:55 pm

Phys wrote:

The US and Russia are still working together.
I don't think I can believe you based on what Obama said
"Russia's the outlier," he added, noting that strikes against moderate opposition fighters "bolster the Assad regime."
Phys wrote:
The US is staying out of the downed fighter jet.
I don't think I can believe you based on what Obama said
But he maintained that Turkey had a right to defend its airspace and charged that Russian air activity near the Turkey-Syria border has contributed to the crisis.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/11/24/polit ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:15 pm

I don't want you to believe me.
Do the real investigation yourself.

Time relieves all and I will be shown to be right!
Like I am over and over again!

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:16 am

phys you used to hate Putin and backed the FSA in Syria and thought Assad was a Tyrrant. It's why you got banned from the forum. I dont know how you got back on.

There isn't going to be a WWII either.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:09 am

Ry wrote:phys you used to hate Putin and backed the FSA in Syria and thought Assad was a Tyrrant. It's why you got banned from the forum. I dont know how you got back on.

There isn't going to be a WWII either.
We have had this conversation before:

http://www.ancreport.com/forum/v ... ilit=lying" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You NEVER banned me over Assad. I have plenty of pro-Putin posts, when he was right.

In fact, you have never claimed responsibility for ever banning me. So either you were lying then or now. You blamed Tote. I was banned when I did not support your 9/11 work or when you claimed Tote said I was driving a wedge between people. Plus so what.

I love how you have now walked back your comments to say I never supported Assad. No shit. I said that myself above. You could have just copy and pasted that comment that says I never supported Assad. If that's a reason to ban me, then ban me. I don't support Assad. Look up the name Al-Atrash, I have more of a connection with Syria than just knowing people.

To say I'm anti-Russia or Putin is a lie. I fully supported Russia in Georgia and Crimea. I fully supported Putin in the 90's when he cleaned up Russia. It's time for Putin to go.

I'm on the forum now because you allowed me on the forum after you claimed tote banned me.
Although you have taken away my ability to private message. I guess you are afraid of something.
If you don't want me on the forum, ban me cause you damn sure cant shut me down. Time uncovers all and you really have no clue.

Assad will be removed and Russia will prop up their own puppet and Ry you are a liar.