Western Feminists silent on Muslim rape epidemics

Current events, politics, and more.
Drew J
Over the system
Over the system

Re: Western Feminists silent on Muslim rape epidemics

Post by Drew J » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:14 pm

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavli ... i-n2185444" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ayaan Hirsi Ali Calls Out Cowardly Feminists' Failure to Speak Out Against Islam's Oppression of Women

Katie Pavlich
Posted: Jun 29, 2016 4:02 PM

On New Years Eve, 1000 women were sexually assaulted in Cologne, Germany.

One woman, whose identity has been protected, told German television how gangs of men assaulted her in the crowd.

"All of a sudden these men around us began groping us," she said. "They touched our behinds and grabbed between our legs. They touched us everywhere.

"So my girlfriend wanted to get out of the crowd. When I turned around one guy grabbed my bag and ripped it off my body."

She said she felt in extreme danger, but there were no police officers to help.

"I thought to myself that if we stay here in this crowd they could kill us, they could rape us and nobody would notice. I thought we simply had to accept it.

"There was no one around us who helped or was in a position to help. All I wanted was to get out.

After decades of embracing multiculturalism, Sweden is now the rape capitol of the west. The government is struggling to siphon Islamic rape culture out of their society as they continue to allow unchecked numbers of immigrants from North Africa and the Middle East into the country.

In Norway, the government is holding taxpayer funded classes for new refugees, specifically men, about why rape is wrong and illegal in their new country.

Mr. Kelifa, 33, attended the education program at an asylum center in this town near the western Norwegian city of Stavanger. Like similar courses now underway in the village of Lunde and elsewhere in Norway, it was voluntary and was organized around weekly group discussions of rape and other violence.

The goal is that participants will “at least know the difference between right and wrong,” said Nina Machibya, the Sandnes center’s manager.

A course manual sets out a simple rule that all asylum seekers need to learn and follow: “To force someone into sex is not permitted in Norway, even when you are married to that person.”

Henry Ove Berg, who was Stavanger’s police chief during the spike in rape cases, said he supported providing migrants sex education because “people from some parts of the world have never seen a girl in a miniskirt, only in a burqa.” When they get to Norway, he added, “something happens in their heads.”

This is now a pattern and Europe has a rape epidemic. The perpetrators here are Muslim men from countries that embrace true rape culture and treat women like objects. As I've written before:

Cover-ups of serious crimes committed by Muslim men have become a standard pattern of behavior from Western public officials, who are supposed to be civilized and hold themselves to a high moral standard. They’ve not only ignored these repeated crimes, they’ve become complicit for the sake of promoting a political narrative that refugees don’t pose a threat to European culture. These men come from countries where rape is acceptable, Sharia law reigns and women have no rights. This reality is ignored at a very high cost.

As President Obama continues to promise asylum for tens of thousands of unvetted refugees from countries where women are treated as property, we must ask the question: Where are the rape culture warriors? Where are the ultra feminists crying out against these atrocities and against the “refugees” who are committing them? Where are the women who have expressed disdain for the so-called “rape culture” in America and why do they refuse to take a stand against the importing of real rape culture to our country?

The big question as the rape crisis in Europe has become increasingly worse in recent years has been: Where are all of the feminists?

Activist and best selling author Ayaan Hirsi Ali, a victim of genital mutilation and an outspoken critic of Islam, is calling out western feminists for their failure to stand up against true oppression. She's also asking feminists why they don't stand up for Muslim women, who suffer the most.

"The current situation in Europe is deeply troubling: not only are Muslim women within Europe subject to considerable oppression in many ways, such norms now risk spreading to non-Muslim women who face harassment from Muslim men. One would think that Western feminists in the United States and Europe would be very disturbed by this obvious misogyny. But sadly, with few exceptions, this does not appear to be the case," Hirsi Ali argues. "It is true that the situation for women in the West is not perfect, but can anyone truly deny that women enjoy greater freedom and opportunities in the United States, France and Finland than they do in Iran, Pakistan or Saudi Arabia?"

"Western feminists and female Western leaders have a simple choice to make: either excuse the inexcusable, or demand reform in cultures and religious doctrines that continue to oppress women," she continues.
Buck the neocons. Fuck 'em too.

Drew J
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Drew J » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:48 pm

How to be a killjoy in a feminist event
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WulfpeuNcc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Published on Jan 26, 2017
Feminists are asked a tough question on islam and immigration vs. women's rights. Their response is just priceless. Streamed from a feminism night by the National Coalition -party in Oulu on 24.1.2017.
Note: I mistakenly named Saara-Sofia Sirén as PM, when she's of course an MP.

Daniel Greenfield Moment: Why Feminism Failed Cologne's Women.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmprEpcNKOE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Published on Jan 25, 2016
Daniel Greenfield Moment: Why Feminism Failed Cologne's Women.
Daniel Greenfield (Shillman Fellow, Freedom Center)

Drew J
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Drew J » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:33 pm

The Rape of Europe
Decan Stone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV3xetAv6Ws" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Published on Feb 16, 2016

In this day and age, sexually motivated crimes against native European women have reached epic proportions. According to a study conducted by U.S dept of justice in 2006 stated an estimated 32,000 White rape victims, was reported to have been perpetrated by Black males. In shark contrast, White on Black rape was so tiny number that they were statistically at zero percent -- the FBI doesn’t tally up the numbers if the reported cases don’t exceed a dozen per year.

Moreover, in Scandinavia, a region formally having a virtually non-existent crime problem has now become the rape capital of Europe, in the space of 20 years.
Sadly this has become such a common occurrence that women, residing in urban areas, are now forced into taking drastic measures in the hope they don’t face a similar fate; with many now resorting to dyeing their hair black and tanning excessively as a result; since, It’s the Blondes who are statistically more likely to be targeted by non-western males than any other type of girl, in that region.

It is no minor coincidence that since places like Sweden started to relax immigration laws to third-world immigrants, rape/attempted rape has increased significantly to the point that it can no longer be snubbed by the Zionist controlled, anti-White media.

For instance, on a small scale, the local media reported the horrendous rape of a 29 yr old Swedish mother of 2 at a Muslim refugee camp. The victim was subjected to a seven hour ordeal of non-stop rape by 12 Afghan immigrants, who raped her orally, anally and vaginally, with up to three rapists in her at the same time. South Asian Muslim onlookers not only watched in delight at the sight, by cheering and clapping, but also branding her a "whore" and a "slut". Unfortunately, only 7 out of the 12 immoral bastards were ever brought to trial and convicted; therefore, almost half of these sexual predators are free to roam the streets, to lurk in the shadows for their next potential victim.

Drew J
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Drew J » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:35 pm

Swedish Journalist Exposes Awakening To Islamic Rape Culture
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg1JwCL7ugA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Published on Feb 9, 2017
Alex Jones talks with Swedish journalist Celia Farber about the ongoing immigration crisis in Sweden.
Where are the FEMINISTS now? Hiding inside their homes like the COWARDS that they are? Now the men have to FIX all the mistakes the Sweden feminists made? As usual.
Everyone should read "The New Totalitarians" written by an American journalist based in Sweden during the 70s. He identified the problems with the Swedes and Sweden decades ago. It's a very timid and brainwashed culture. A perfect target for Islamic extremist takeover.
This bitch is clueless,please dont have her on anymore to talk about the "refugee" "children" (25-30 yr olds posing as underage). She has barely passed the stage of accepting there is a problem and she tries to justify her concerns with "the migrants are concerned too", then start to talk about poor "children" being deported. This is not the kind of person you want to talk to about the death of Sweden.People like her is part of the problem.

JayJ
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.

Post by JayJ » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:09 am

Everyone should read "The New Totalitarians" written by an American journalist based in Sweden during the 70s. He identified the problems with the Swedes and Sweden decades ago. It's a very timid and brainwashed culture. A perfect target for Islamic extremist takeover.
Yes, that's the book I mentioned on the other thread. You can get a free pdf online just by googling it. Excellent book. Red Ice Radio have a lot of good information on this topic too.
"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed and loving the people who are doing the oppressing." - Malcolm X

"We know too well that our freedom isn't complete without the freedom of the Palestinians." - Nelson Mandela

"Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable." - George Orwell

Drew J
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Drew J » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:11 am

Well the feminists can breathe another sigh of relief that this little white racist won't stoke the flames of hatred. She will just have to suffer the rest of her life without getting justice for sexual violation. Remember kids. To a western feminist, rape is only a crime worth reporting if it's the correct skin colour - Drew J.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/728 ... ylum-crime" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Teenage girl pressured by German police 'NOT to file sexual assault report on refugee'

A TEENAGE girl was told by police not to file a complaint on a 50-year-old Algerian refugee who allegedly sexually assaulted her, it has been claimed.

By Vincent Wood and Monika Pallenberg
PUBLISHED: 18:48, Wed, Nov 2, 2016 | UPDATED: 19:27, Wed, Nov 2, 2016

The 15-year-old German was walking her dog in the street in Rheinberg when the man, housed at a local refugee centre, reportedly began sexually harrassing her – and attempted to pull her into a dark corner.

She said: "Suddenly a man appeared and harassed me, grabbed my shoulder, did not let go, and tried to drag me into a dark corner.

“I was screaming loudly for help."

As she cried out for aid a local rushed to her defence – leading the man, who was reportedly heavily drunk, to run from the scene.
The pair went to the local refugee centre to report the man to local red cross and security services.

The girl said: "I called my father, who immediately came to us.

"For us it was clear from the beginning that we wanted to report the man, and we told this to the three policemen when they arrived at the refugee centre after about an hour."

But despite the man being quickly identified, a senior police officer pressured the young teenager not to report the incident, according to German newspaper Rheinische Post.

The father of the victim said: "The officer kept advising us not to file a report, because it would do nothing."

The 15-year-old added: ”One policeman did not say anything, one policewoman at least made it clear that she could understand me well, but the 'chief policeman' insisted that we shouldn't report the man

"Who will be able to help, if not the police?"

Police allegedly refused to file the report until the 44-year-old who had rushed to the teenager’s side threatened to tell the media about the terrifying incident, forcing the officer to change his mind.

The alleged attacker has since been moved to another facility 60 miles away in the small town of Euskirchen, near Bonn.

A government official has since met with the family to “apologise in every way for the behaviour of the man”.

German media said police are set to investigate the case internally.

Drew J
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Drew J » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:35 pm

11 Year Old Child Bride Speaks About Evil Islam, Murdered After
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8E601ydP6s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Published on Mar 27, 2015

11 Year Old Child Bride Speaks Out Before Being Killed

Original video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J7_TK" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 106A-117 of the US Copyright Law.

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/17" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

An 11 year-old Yemeni girl has drawn the world's attention to the issue of child brides after denouncing her arranged marriage in an impassioned video online.
RELATED
Yemeni girl speaks out over forced marriage
Outcry over Malaysian child marriages
South African girls kidnapped for child brides
An 11 year-old Yemeni girl has drawn the world's attention to the issue of child brides after denouncing her arranged marriage in an impassioned video online.

In a remarkable video first posted to LiveLeak, 11-year-old Nada Al-Ahdal fiercely declared: "I am not an item for sale, I'm a human being and I would rather die than get married at this age."

She tells the camera how she ran away to her uncle's house after her family married her off to an older man for money.

Thanks for watching. Leave your comments down below.

Drew J
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Drew J » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:38 pm

Raping the innocent in Islam- Child marriages
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQlX-utp7JA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Published on Dec 17, 2013

One of the greatest evils in this false religion is the marriage of 14 million minors to old men so that they can abuse them sexually. The must be stopped. People must speak out and do something.
38,000 girls under the age of 15 are married off daily .. does this not mean anything to you? I uploaded this from the Thinking Atheist but i am not an Atheist. i am a believer in the one true God Yahweh maker of heaven and earth not Allah.
RememberToday4ever1 year ago (edited)
1) MUSLIMS ARE OFFENDED BY CARTOONS.

2) MUSLIMS ARE NOT OFFENDED BY BEHEADINGS, RAPE, GENITAL MUTILATION, SUICIDE BOMBINGS, HOSTAGE TAKING, THROWING ACID ON THEIR WIVES AND DAUGHTERS FACES, STONING TO DEATH THEIR WIVES AND DAUGHTERS, FORCED MARRIAGES WITH MINORS, CHILD-BRIDES......
RememberToday4ever1 year ago (edited)
Muslims take the quran which was written approximately 1350 years ago word-for-word. If it says it is OK to beat your wife, muslims still think it is OK to beat their wives. If the quran says it is OK to behead someone who doesn't believe in what they believe in, muslims still think it is ok to behead someone if they don't believe in what they believe in. I could go on and on. Islam is a backward religion, worshiped by backward people. and the frightening thing is they bring their backward ways with them where ever they go.

Drew J
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Drew J » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:23 pm

Ami Horowitz Returns to Tucker Carlson - Sweden's Crime Stats
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z43-eUAYLxw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Politifact and Leftists Lie about Ami Horowitz's Exposé on Sweden's Crime Stats after Immigration
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWk8NuzBuhw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Witch Defends Sweden Rapefugees and Squirms under Pressure from Tucker Carlson!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly9QcHXT-eQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Raoul
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Raoul » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:27 am

Drew J wrote:Ami Horowitz Returns to Tucker Carlson - Sweden's Crime Stats
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z43-eUAYLxw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Politifact and Leftists Lie about Ami Horowitz's Exposé on Sweden's Crime Stats after Immigration
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWk8NuzBuhw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Witch Defends Sweden Rapefugees and Squirms under Pressure from Tucker Carlson!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly9QcHXT-eQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
you all ready kind of have this here, but it's not really a feminist on rape thing it's more of just a general Muslim immigrant crime thing.

hmm I think I started one I'll have a look
All Politics is a Meme War