israeli george washington bridge story (attempted) debunking

Current events, politics, and more.
haarp
Protesting War
Protesting War

israeli george washington bridge story (attempted) debunking

Post by haarp » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:54 am

http://www.911myths.com/index.php/A_tru ... explosives" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force…. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.

JayJ
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.

Re: israeli george washington bridge story debunked

Post by JayJ » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:09 am

I think Ry made a video on this if I can find it...

Kerik is a shifty guy. When Iraq was invaded in 2003, he along with Paul Bremmer trained the Iraqi police for the new government, playing a leading role to the mess that followed over there. He's a crooked cop, getting someone like him involved in 9/11 was ideal for damage control.
"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed and loving the people who are doing the oppressing." - Malcolm X

"We know too well that our freedom isn't complete without the freedom of the Palestinians." - Nelson Mandela

"Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable." - George Orwell

Olliekse

Post by Olliekse » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:05 pm

I wonder which event in world history is shrouded in the most lies... This is my guess of the top 5:

1. WW1/2
2. Native American holocaust
3. 9/11
4. JFK
5. Iraq (incubators & WMD's)

i have to say though, 9/11 has a very complex web, and Ry has done an unbelievable job of weaving through it all. The average Joe in the street has no idea about the bombs on the GW bridge, and thats a fundamental clue to what really happened.

atlantaiconoclast
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by atlantaiconoclast » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:14 pm

Israel has been able to avoid scrutiny over 9/11 because of the power of the big lie. Who would think that it would have the chutzpah to do such a thing is the sub-conscious sub-text in people's minds.

general hoke
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by general hoke » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:01 pm

I would say the occupation of Gaza is the greatest covered up story in modern times. The civil war is up there too.
It's an island...you can't close the beach without massive economic damage.
The greatest threat to our freedoms is our own government.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:12 pm

I agree the occupation of Palestine is covered up in the press and its bee going on foe decades. Nothing shows you the Jewish control over the media better than for Israel to build racial colonies in the West Bank and yet not ONE not ONE single TV channel paper or magazine will acknowledge this.

And I debunked the ever living shit out of that 911myths site.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I&t=11m34s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jump to 11 minutes 34 seconds and wacth it reported many many times on live television and the written press and it is a hell of a lot more than some obscure paper in Ireland.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

atlantaiconoclast
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by atlantaiconoclast » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:47 am

Clearly, Keric is a liar, but here is what I don't understand. Why would he be in jail if he did the bidding of Israel and the others involved in 9/11? Was he put in jail to discredit him should he decide to tell the truth?

Axe Kick
Protesting War
Protesting War

Post by Axe Kick » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:53 pm

atlantaiconoclast wrote:Clearly, Keric is a liar, but here is what I don't understand. Why would he be in jail if he did the bidding of Israel and the others involved in 9/11? Was he put in jail to discredit him should he decide to tell the truth?
Can't get out of everything. And if he knows anything about anything, he'd get "suicided" if he got uppity and the mainstream media wouldn't give 2 craps about him and move onto the next celebrity story.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:26 pm

Keric is a liar, but here is what I don't understand. Why would he be in jail if he did the bidding of Israel and the others involved in 9/11?
He went to jail because he pissed off the mob. It didn't discredit anything as if not for me no one would have even known he was arrested or was the guy finding the 911 passport or answering questions about the GW bridge. There was so little media coverage. That the fucking chief of police being sent to jail should have been a huge story instead it was a non story and thats because he was such an israeli yes man. There was no way to avoid the charges of fraud that he was convicted for maybe he thought he had immunity he thought wrong he pushed his luck too much.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

atlantaiconoclast
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Re: israeli george washington bridge story (attempted) debun

Post by atlantaiconoclast » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:37 pm

Maybe Keric k isn't so much a liar, as an opportunist. Maybe he was told that there were never any explosives in that van, and he just parroted it to the media, like a good boy.