Treblinka Archaeology Hoax pulled from youtube!!!

Current events, politics, and more.
Drew J
Over the system
Over the system

Treblinka Archaeology Hoax pulled from youtube!!!

Post by Drew J » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:21 am

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8748" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It was only a matter of time. This just proves how scared they are of their shitty science being exposed.
Buck the neocons. Fuck 'em too.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Re: Treblinka Archaeology Hoax pulled from youtube!!!

Post by Ry » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:36 am

i am surprised it was ever on youtube they pull my more than taboo is seconds.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Drew J
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Drew J » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:54 am

I remember those days when your first draft didn't last long. You were more known to the Anti Defamation League and the Jewish Internet Defence Force than Eric Hunt was. Now, Hunt is just another name on their list of people to attack and defame. I hope they realize that such tactics only prove their victims to be correct and accurate if not damned close to what said victims claim is true.

The internet has not only permitted the free flow of information on levels never thought possible years ago, but it also permits the holocaust liars to claim on one hand they will not dignify debate publicly and also privately use the internet to sabotage the flow of information they do not like. I suspect they know they cannot stop people from viewing Eric's film so this little move on youtube is just them throwing a temper tantrum as they are being dragged kicking and screaming to their room for being naughty. I.E. telling lies.
Buck the neocons. Fuck 'em too.

Whirled Peas
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Whirled Peas » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:54 am

Great documentary. Well researched. Now if he could get that in to the main stream then maybe people would see the extreme propaganda they've been dished. But I think the entertainment industry and those that watch it like the pretty girl with eyeliner better. What a bunch of garbage they put out. And you know all the people will walk around talking about it like its factual. (How about that scene with the hands holding the tiles? Obvious bullshit that I bet no one even noticed. )