West Bank Palestinians cut power off to Israeli settlement

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

West Bank Palestinians cut power off to Israeli settlement

Post by Ry » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:18 pm

I love it. At least make the self proclaimed chosen racist of god go with out electricity.

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=698418793568358" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=69 ... 8">Post</a> by ‎<a href="https://www.facebook.com/QudsN">شبكة قدس الإخبارية</a>‎.</div></div>
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Raoul
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Re: West Bank Palestinians cut power off to Israeli settleme

Post by Raoul » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:40 am

Brilliant non violent resistance to an aggressive occupying force of evil psychopaths.

You know, Palestinians are the most non violent and friendly people I know and have ever met.

twitter/social media is really showing the world that now, JIDF/hasbara trolls are getting destroyed online by a young educated generation non tv watching Internet users... I fucking love it!
All Politics is a Meme War

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:39 pm

more to come
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Whirled Peas
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Whirled Peas » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:42 pm

The people that are falling for the media lies on facebook (and in real life) are a ridiculously large number. I'm not sure I know enough about the situation to counter their idiocy with respectful and intelligent counter comments. The Palestinians do seem to be a peaceful people and I know Hamas was created by the zionists and is possibly being used right now to continue this genocide.

here is one I just read:
Hi all, as someone who is a russian/israeli/canadian jew, I have to say that I look at all the posts that are being shared on fb about the middle east conflict and I am filled with horror. Please understand that just like David, I am pro human life (both jewish life and palestinian life). I lived in Israel for six years (1990-1996) and I have experienced this conflict first hand. My friend died in a palestinian terrorist bombing in a club, my other friend was driving behind a bus filled with people that was exploded by a palestinian suicide bomber and had burning human flesh fly into her convertible, another friend lost his wife and two year old daughter due to a palestinian terrorist sneaking into their house and shooting them in the forehead point blank. I also had to make a decision every day while going to school of whether to take the bus and risking dying in an explosion or walking for about an hour and a half. During the gulf war, I went to school with a gas mask due to the risk of being bombed with chemical weapons. Practicing evacuation drills was a normal part of the school day. It is a two sided story and as someone who lived there, I know that things are happening behind the scenes that we as civilians who get our information from the media, simply can't know about or understand. The majority of jewish people and palestinian people want peace. I hope that as conscious and loving humans who truly care about life, truth and justice, we can refrain from spreading messages that are generated by the media and focus on what we can do to help resolve this situation in a way that will create peace and harmony for all involved.
Sounds like Israel has subjected their citizens to terrorism and fear longer than the USA has. All I could say to her is that the numbers of Palestinian deaths far outnumber the deaths of Israelis. But is she completely mind controlled or brain washed? What the hell are people thinking? Are they just ignorant and small minded?

deadmeow
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by deadmeow » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:26 am

Thanks for sharing that video. That was funny to see.

What the brainwashed pro-zionist masses fail to see is that the zionist state uses violence 24 hours a day to keep Palestinians bottled up in Gaza and in West Bank enclaves. Palestinians have the right to travel and live in any of Palestine (Gaza/WestBank/Israel). "Israel" is just a large chunk of Palestine.

As long as one group of people are violently forced to live in segregated small chunks of land and refugee camps, generation after generation, and starved of basic resources, you always have an unpredictable powder keg.