Post by Raoul » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:36 am

Israel and the Palestinians — It's about Mind Over Matter

All Politics is a Meme War

JayJ
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.

Re: Anthony Lawson - Israel and the Palestinians

Post by JayJ » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:57 am

Anthony Lawson is awesome, love his stuff. The stuff about Cameron isn't suprising at all, he's their Sabbath goy through and through, long before he became Prime Minister. He's bought and paid for, mainly by Conservative Friends of Israel, and the left is just the same with Labour Friends of Israel. Two sides of the same coin.

"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed and loving the people who are doing the oppressing." - Malcolm X

"We know too well that our freedom isn't complete without the freedom of the Palestinians." - Nelson Mandela

"Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable." - George Orwell

Raoul
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Raoul » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:04 am

Excellent documentary. Cheers for that, I had not seen it.

Australia is Israels bitch too recently ignoring the UN's position on East Jerusalem as occupied. The Australian government is now referring to East Jerusalem as "disputed territories". This move was made under the Abbott Government who are right wing nut cases. On the left its no different, the previous Labor government under (Gillard) actually threatened to cut funding to any government agency that criticized Israel. The Israel lobby's tentacles cover the globe.
All Politics is a Meme War

Whirled Peas
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Whirled Peas » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:57 am

Raoul wrote:Excellent documentary. Cheers for that, I had not seen it.

Australia is Israels bitch too
I'll watch the documentary, I'd be interested in learning some more about the history of the tyranny over Palestine by Israel.

Canada is indeed Israels bitch as well.

"The PMO says Harper reiterated Canada’s steadfast support for Israel and its right to defend itself against terror attacks. Both leaders agreed that Hamas must end its targeted attacks on Israeli citizens."

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/pol ... e19541828/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Do we really have to be privy to all of these assholes and lies? And do we really have to stand by while the majority ignore it all?