Podcast Archive

Current events, politics, and more.
fudd
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Re: Podcast Archive

Post by fudd » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:57 pm

I was just thinking there is so much to take in on this site. It's a bit overwhelming to click and sift through so much random text to absorb any of it which is why I haven't visited often despite my interest.

I am hoping I can narrow in on these podcasts or videos. I am trying to find one page that I can come to and in a minute see Ry's analysis of the current events of the day, as opposed to trying to deduce which thread it may be, which is current, which is the most substantial etc.

Hopefully I will find the podcast or vid page soon so I can just go to it more often and hear his analysis. Everything is cataloged and organized enough. I am just having trouble discerning what has priority.

I think maybe this is it:
http://www.ancreport.com/forum/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Maybe. I am used to YT channels and general site pages, not forums, at least not for current events.

Anyways, back later. For now I will focus on any YT vids he has posted recently.

GLobal
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by GLobal » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:38 pm

thanks for this compilation :)

saves time i appreciate it.

GLobal
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by GLobal » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:40 pm

Are those supposed to be links, they dont work on my computer. :(

Dragon88
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Dragon88 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:30 am

This is a great archive of podcasts, but some of these links don't work. Is it possible to have the links fixed?