Palestinian fuel shortage

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Palestinian fuel shortage

Post by Ry » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:04 pm

There has been a fuel shortage in Gaza for a long time. The best press it got was probably form the Palestinian comedians who did a spoof on the epic splits JCVD commercial for Volvo. They pushed the cars by hand because of the fuel shortage. But now with the rain water flooding the streets the fuel is so low that the sewage treatment facilitt has turned off and there is literally poo-water all over the streets and a poo river in Gaza.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Bender
Over the system
Over the system

Re: Palestinian fuel shortage

Post by Bender » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:00 pm

The truly inhumane conditions these people live in is beyond believe.. Especially when you KNOW it is deliberately pushed upon them.
Check your slides

zeeek1
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by zeeek1 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:56 pm

Ryan assets that Israel opened some kind of flood control gate during or after record rain and snowfalls.

We know there is a gas shortage that caused the sewage plant to shut down but, is there any actual proof the Israel opened up some flood gate without warning to Gaza? Which gate was it from what area?

Not that I side with Israel, more that I seek clarity of what Ryan assets in one of his latest videos.

Bender
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Bender » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:55 pm

zeeek1 wrote:Ryan assets that Israel opened some kind of flood control gate during or after record rain and snowfalls.

We know there is a gas shortage that caused the sewage plant to shut down but, is there any actual proof the Israel opened up some flood gate without warning to Gaza? Which gate was it from what area?

Not that I side with Israel, more that I seek clarity of what Ryan assets in one of his latest videos.
I'm sorry if I gave you the impression that the CURRENT conditions were israels doing, which they probably aren't (but I wouldn't be surprised if they were, actually).
I was speaking more in general terms. Besides, what 60 years of hardship compared to a few weeks wading through shit, right?
Check your slides

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:54 pm

The floods are man made in the sense that the ability to deal with them and not having enough fuel to make electricity to run the sewage plants is because of Israel's blockade and constant bombings. As for the dam being opened and drained into Gaza i did see international reports about that too. But one was presstv and they've been less than fact checking recently.

zeeek1
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by zeeek1 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:01 pm

Ry wrote:The floods are man made in the sense that the ability to deal with them and not having enough fuel to make electricity to run the sewage plants is because of Israel's blockade and constant bombings. As for the dam being opened and drained into Gaza i did see international reports about that too. But one was presstv and they've been less than fact checking recently.

So basically there is no proof of them opening any flood gates and as far as I can muster, there aren't any flood gates near the area flooded. I keep looking but, I can finid nothing that supports a deliberate flooding by Israel.

The problem I see is not that Israel is some angel, just that fact checking is very important.

You make one mistake as an Anti-Neocon and you get lambasted as a Conspiracy kook. It sucks but, it's a tough crowd out there.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:48 am

No there is a dam near the area if there wasn't a dam I wouldn't even bother looking into it.

zeeek1
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by zeeek1 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:51 am

Ry wrote:No there is a dam near the area if there wasn't a dam I wouldn't even bother looking into it.
I know you are very busy but, there name and or location of the dam as well as when it happened are important facts. Just because you know the layout of the area well doesn't mean I or others do so, I ask you for help so I can believe the story you say is true. Hard facts are good, yes?

zeeek1
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by zeeek1 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:48 am

Still hoping for real proof. Would hate to take you to the woodshed Ryan :mrgreen:

Crickets....

zeeek1
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by zeeek1 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:42 pm

Any proof yet or are you just going to bump other threads until this gets buried?