Post by Ry » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:03 pm

there is no low they won't stoop to
Get The Empire Unmasked here

JayJ
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.

Re: Israel opens the dams

Post by JayJ » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:29 am

That's just sick, but nothing they do surprises me.
"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed and loving the people who are doing the oppressing." - Malcolm X

"We know too well that our freedom isn't complete without the freedom of the Palestinians." - Nelson Mandela

"Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable." - George Orwell

NoStinkinUserName
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by NoStinkinUserName » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:55 am

There's a lot of american pro Israelis saying there are NO dams or Rivers near Gaza so it's a bullshit story.. . .Anyone know the Exact source of the water / water-sewage mix ??

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:35 am

its a real story there are countless photos and video of it.

Shewolfe
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Shewolfe » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:54 pm

NoStinkinUserName wrote:There's a lot of american pro Israelis saying there are NO dams or Rivers near Gaza so it's a bullshit story.. . .Anyone know the Exact source of the water / water-sewage mix ??

They are trying to cover up the fact that they released the dams and the sewage pumps dont work because they cut off electricity to Gaza. They are trying to cover up this by flooding the internet with stories about it being the rainwater that is causing it, trying to bury the articles about them opening the dams.

As it stands now, Israel is reportedly about to open the second set of dams.

They have to walk through up to five feet of sewage water in some places. They are getting diseases and skin lesions.

Shewolfe
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Shewolfe » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:31 pm

Shewolfe
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Shewolfe » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:55 pm

I posted the above video because mostly they are talking about Iran, but they do also cover the palestinians having to walk through raw sewage.

NoStinkinUserName
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by NoStinkinUserName » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:16 pm

Shewolfe wrote:
NoStinkinUserName wrote:There's a lot of american pro Israelis saying there are NO dams or Rivers near Gaza so it's a bullshit story.. . .Anyone know the Exact source of the water / water-sewage mix ??

They are trying to cover up the fact that they released the dams and the sewage pumps dont work because they cut off electricity to Gaza. They are trying to cover up this by flooding the internet with stories about it being the rainwater that is causing it, trying to bury the articles about them opening the dams.

As it stands now, Israel is reportedly about to open the second set of dams.

They have to walk through up to five feet of sewage water in some places. They are getting diseases and skin lesions.

Yeah yeah, I've got that - I've seen the photos etc at the source articles. But what I'm asking is where EXACTLY is the water coming from ?? At Maannews the comments are loaded with obvious christian zioNAZIs shills going on & on about no dams & no rivers in the area so they are calling it bullshit. The only thing I can see on Gargoyle Maps is a seasonal reservoir named Shikma. With the rain & snow etc., I assume this may have leaked" or had floodgates opened or a bulldozer/digger chopping a hole in the wall. Hey maybe the story about the dams being opened is just a huge smoke screen to be squabbled over while the REAL story - that it was mainly sewage that is being dumped slips past in the background.

Shewolfe
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Shewolfe » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:02 am

I've asked people why israel opened the dams....but no one has any official excuse as to why. We know from official reports that Israel warned palis to evacuate because they intended to do this and so they did.

There is not enough information forthcoming about this atrocity -- media blackout.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:29 pm