New Site

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

New Site

Post by Ry » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:14 am

The New Site is coming
It is going to have a store and daily videos and a page just full of my radio and TV interviews. It will also link back to this forum which for a long time will remain where the daily news is. However if you want to tell a friend where to watch War by Deception/911 and the cover up, Decades of Deception, or More Than Taboo Ill have a page for that. I will also promote other films like Money Masters, Magnificent African Cake, Broken Rainbow and so on.

The store will have free videos, and then purchasable DVDs, Ebooks, Books, and T-shirts.
I am working on a sticker. It will have downloadable banners, and links to good stuff.

Pepe Escobar and I will do a bi-weekly Show as will Mike Rivero. They will have their own pages on the site. As things continue I will pick up more regular guests. I may also be going back to boilingfrogs in a couple of months.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Re: New Site

Post by Ry » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:41 am

Maidhc Ó Cathail is also on board!

R4F1
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by R4F1 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:46 am

That's great news. Now, given that your using this forum, you should implement some of my recommendations? This forum is a mess in terms of layout. You have two categories, with 2 million sub-forums. You need to divide it into something like this, and no sub-forums just regular sections which people can clearly see:

==News and Videos==
— Ry's Radio and TV
— Palestine, Israel and Levant
— USA and Canada
— Democrats and Republicans
— Middle-East and North Africa
— Japan, China and Asia
— Russia
— UK and Europe
— Latin America

==Social==
— Economics
— Education
— Ron Paul
— Police Abuse
— Off-Topic/Casual Discussion
— Pics and Art

==Control Room==
— Rules and Announcements
— Feedback
— Responding to Hatemail

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:23 pm

dude if I knew how to arrange that shit I would have done it along time ago.
it never looks how it is supposed to and always has errors. The sub forums are just a step away from it all being erased.
If I make it the way you said which is actually how I had it beofre like 3 years ago the site becomes super long and no one ever looks at the bottom of it why I have no idea. they go to the top and see whats up and ignore the rest of it.

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:00 pm

I have no opinion on the site.

How do you get a separation of business and state in a free market? (maybe new thread)

TheJoker
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by TheJoker » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:25 pm

Separation of business and state IS a free market. The only way you can get a free market is to first have separation of business and state. Once you have state and business colusion it's not a free market by definition. It should be illegal for the state to use tax money in the market. That way the state can not pick the winners and losers.

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:43 pm

TheJoker wrote:Separation of business and state IS a free market. The only way you can get a free market is to first have separation of business and state. Once you have state and business colusion it's not a free market by definition. It should be illegal for the state to use tax money in the market. That way the state can not pick the winners and losers.
Now how do you place representation in that?

Regulations aren't the problem. I want big business accountable. This is supposed to be the role of govt and the govt is supposed to be the will of the people. I am "people".

R4F1
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by R4F1 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:40 am

Phys wrote:
TheJoker wrote:Separation of business and state IS a free market. The only way you can get a free market is to first have separation of business and state. Once you have state and business colusion it's not a free market by definition. It should be illegal for the state to use tax money in the market. That way the state can not pick the winners and losers.
Now how do you place representation in that?

Regulations aren't the problem. I want big business accountable. This is supposed to be the role of govt and the govt is supposed to be the will of the people. I am "people".
Big Business is either an LLC or an INC. Once you get government out of business, Corporations cease to exist. Because its the government that gives a private company "limited liability" making them an LLC, or a publicly-traded company "limited liability" making them an INC. Its because of that limited-liability that they can get away with things others cant. The limited-liability also encourages investors to buy their shares knowing they have lesser risks, making them so big and powerful to begin with. In a free-market, there is no limited-liability. Get government out of business, and "Corporations" cease to exist, as the Corp is a creation of the State.

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:13 am

You may have not read my profile on this site but let me remind you again my occupation besides "teaching" is Business Owner. If you are smart and have assets, you company/business is incorporated. Being incorporated doesn't let you "get away with things others cant ". You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Now do you want to answer the question, "how do you place representation in a free market?". Or do you want to continue this display of nonsense?

R4F1
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by R4F1 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:16 am

Phys wrote:You may have not read my profile on this site but let me remind you again my occupation besides "teaching" is Business Owner. If you are smart and have assets, you company/business is incorporated. Being incorporated doesn't let you "get away with things others cant ". You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Now do you want to answer the question, "how do you place representation in a free market?". Or do you want to continue this display of nonsense?
When you go bankrupt, you don't pay out of pocket, do you? And if you're really big, the govt pays it for you (bailouts). What advantages do you get from being incorporated, that others don't, why is there this difference between those who are and aren't incorporated? All businesses should have the same liability legally-speaking.

Ry wrote:dude if I knew how to arrange that shit I would have done it along time ago.
it never looks how it is supposed to and always has errors. The sub forums are just a step away from it all being erased.
If I make it the way you said which is actually how I had it beofre like 3 years ago the site becomes super long and no one ever looks at the bottom of it why I have no idea. they go to the top and see whats up and ignore the rest of it.
I've done a fair amount of adminstering various websites in the past, it shouldn't be that hard. You're on PHPBB, am i correct. There are demo versions online, for you to horn your skills: http://try-phpbb.com/30x" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As for people only posting on the upper subs. That's usually because people have all the good sections on top, so naturally they'll be most active. Its better to have a forum that looks slightly long, then one with so many sub-sections, because its hard to decide where to post what or find what.

Anyways, its your site you can make the decisions. But im only speaking from my own personal experience. I'd also point out forums with black theme, usually have lesser activity than those with a lighter-colored theme like gray/white/yellow, since black is hard on some people's eyes.