Kwiatkowski and Ry on Syria

Post by Ry » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:20 am

Get The Empire Unmasked here

R4F1
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Re: Kwiatkowski and Ry on Syria

Post by R4F1 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:21 pm

Neoconservative this, Neoconservative that..... bitch, WW1 and WW2 says hello.

Progressivism has been about warmongering and internationalism from the very beginning....

Obama ain't a Neocon, he's a Progressive warmonger just like Wilson and them Roosevelts.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:59 am

Obama didn't write up the policy papers for this war either the Neocons did. YOu're right in that progressives have always been prowar but what happened is the die hard anti-communist and the zionist had a train wreck and that was the birth of the neocons. Neocons are basically progressives with more theology.

R4F1
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by R4F1 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:47 am

Ry wrote:Obama didn't write up the policy papers for this war either the Neocons did. YOu're right in that progressives have always been prowar but what happened is the die hard anti-communist and the zionist had a train wreck and that was the birth of the neocons. Neocons are basically progressives with more theology.
Those Neocons who wrote the paper, were originally Democrats who switched parties. And need i remember you the Democratic Party receives 60% of its contributions from Jewish people. Both parties are scum, but the Republicans are 'useful idiots', who are acting against their own interests. I'm talking about the non-establishment partisan Republicans btw; they are being misled by their leaders and preachers. I agree with you on this, Neocons are Progressives who use the guise of religion and demagoguery.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:59 am

That's right they were "former" Democrats and extreme leftist some were x-communist. Like I said the only things separating them from other progressives is that many of them hold to right-wing evangelical religious beliefs particularly when it comes to Israel.

R4F1
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by R4F1 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:04 pm

Ry wrote:That's right they were "former" Democrats and extreme leftist some were x-communist. Like I said the only things separating them from other progressives is that many of them hold to right-wing evangelical religious beliefs particularly when it comes to Israel.
They were Jewish, so its hard to call them evangelicals. We are talking about Feith, Perle, Wolfowitz, right?

Christian Zionism is better called Christian Revisionism, and its practitioners 'useful idiots'. That's the truth.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:40 am

A lot of them were Jewish the rest were Christians all of them were Zionist but the money comes from christian churches. They give 10 times as much to Israel as the governments does.

R4F1
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by R4F1 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:05 am

Ry wrote:A lot of them were Jewish the rest were Christians all of them were Zionist but the money comes from christian churches. They give 10 times as much to Israel as the governments does.
Who are the Christians we're talking about? Or are we just talking about the ones that voted for the war? Because the people who actively conspired for it are: Bush/Rumsfeld/Cheney one hand hand, and Perle/Feith/Wolfowitz/Wurmser on the other.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:22 am

James Woolsey, Condi Rice, Colin Powel, John McCain, the entire Senate Arms service committee Clinton, Kerry etc actually Kerry is Jewish. But also the yehaws who actually enlisted and pulled the triggers, the evangelicals who voted for Bush and so on the Zionist Jews could not have their war without the zionist christian base. And they are Republicans not progressives. The Neocons were the worst of both worlds.

R4F1
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by R4F1 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:34 am

Ry wrote:James Woolsey, Condi Rice, Colin Powel, John McCain, the entire Senate Arms service committee Clinton, Kerry etc actually Kerry is Jewish. But also the yehaws who actually enlisted and pulled the triggers, the evangelicals who voted for Bush and so on the Zionist Jews could not have their war without the zionist christian base. And they are Republicans not progressives. The Neocons were the worst of both worlds.
Not all of them are evangelicals though. Rice, Powell, McCain, i doubt they even have a religion. But even then, yeah, i agree. But my point still stands, all Useful Idiots. The main conspirators were Feith/Perle/Wolfowitz who planted the seed for the war, and Cheney/Rumsfeld went along with it, and Bush went along with whatever Rumsfeld and the gang fed him, and everyone else just revolved around trying to justify what Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld were apparently calling for.

My point isn't that progressives were behind all that. My point was that Progressivism, contrary to popular belief, they are not a pro-peace/anti-war movement, they are pro-war and pro-"White Mans Burden" (humanitarian intervention, global governance, democracy peddling) movement. Neocons are just Progressives under the guise of conservatism, using religion as a tool to manipulate the idiots. That's why the roots of the Neocon ideology stem from Democrats who decided to switch parties over foreign-policy.

So thats my point, to always remind people that Progressives have their hands bloody as well. And they are total NWO types.