Kwiatkowski and Ry on Syria

Current events, politics, and more.
PlutoCharon
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Re: Kwiatkowski and Ry on Syria

Post by PlutoCharon » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:55 pm

The left/right dichotomy and two party system is all part of the game and politically there is no difference. Even conservative blogger Matt Drudge has finally admit this.

The GOP 'mainstream' platform is still neoconservative. This is why neocons and RINOs like McCain call libertarians like Paul and Cruz 'non-mainstream' even if their views represent a growing number of Americans ('conservative' AND 'liberal'). The neocons took over the party and made it the face of the war machine, the democrats would often vote against it yet vote for all the other anti-constitutional and war-related legislation.

They set it up to be like this. Take over the GOP and warmonger, make them irrelevant to make the democrats look good and anti-war plus to place the blame (for both party's actions) on the other one. Then try to introduce 'progressive' issues into the GOP. Both parties are being run by authoritarian collectivists (and their backers) adhering to Marxist-ish ideology. This is just more obvious with the democratic hive mind compared to the republican mess.

The good thing is you got the anti-war crowd and other former 'liberals' realizing that US mainstream liberalism isn't really liberalism at all and joining sides with conservatives who are realizing US mainstream conservatism is just the other side of the same authoritarian coin. Just to be fair, liberalism still has a very different meaning overseas.

Kerry saying that 'targeted surgical strikes' is not war because there are no 'boots on the ground' (notice the 'boots' language.. easier to swallow than 'bodies' on the ground) is sociopathic semantics. You can say the same thing about what happened in Libya. These two parties go about doing the same things with superficial semantics-based differences in their 'selling' approach and who they sell it to. One one-hand they sell to fundies, on the other hand they sell to so-called humanitarians/egalitarians.

The more people realize they're not "teams" to rally around and not on our side, the better.

R4F1
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by R4F1 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:27 pm

PlutoCharon wrote:The left/right dichotomy and two party system is all part of the game and politically there is no difference. Even conservative blogger Matt Drudge has finally admit this.
I know its all a game, and thats why i never look at it from a Left-Right angle. There's no My Team vs Your Team. I only look at individuals and their ideologies. That's why i support people like Ron Paul, and not the Libertarian Party. The LP itself is just another part of this "game", the Koch Brother's being the one's funding the LP on one hand, while backing Neocons in the GOP on the other. But when it comes to libertarian GOP'ers, the Koch's keep their hands totally off of them (weird).
The GOP 'mainstream' platform is still neoconservative. This is why neocons and RINOs like McCain call libertarians like Paul and Cruz 'non-mainstream' even if their views represent a growing number of Americans ('conservative' AND 'liberal'). The neocons took over the party and made it the face of the war machine, the democrats would often vote against it yet vote for all the other anti-constitutional and war-related legislation.
Cruz isn't a libertarian, he's not even a paleoconservative.

Cruz's wife is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations (and she works for Goldman-Sachs). She is part of the plan behind NAFTA and NAU. Cruz himself is born in Canada, and part Cuban. And this guy (or his wife) has been trying to re-write the immigration laws, that will fulfill the nefarious plans of the NAU/NAFTA and CFR.

Now, i'm a minority myself and an immigrant. So im not throwing a shot at Cruz's canadian-cuban identity. But its that identity when coupled with the fact that his wife is total CFR, and behind fucking NAU. You know that guy is a plant. He's another Rubio, only playing it smart, unlike that idiot who just let out his sympathies for Immigration-amnesty which is why he got kicked off the leadership prospective radar.

http://www.cfr.org/canada/building-nort ... nity/p8102" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (notice Heidi Cruz's name 3rd on the task-force list)
They set it up to be like this. Take over the GOP and warmonger, make them irrelevant to make the democrats look good and anti-war plus to place the blame (for both party's actions) on the other one. Then try to introduce 'progressive' issues into the GOP. Both parties are being run by authoritarian collectivists (and their backers) adhering to Marxist-ish ideology. This is just more obvious with the democratic hive mind compared to the republican mess.
100% agree. This is what I've been saying for ages.
The good thing is you got the anti-war crowd and other former 'liberals' realizing that US mainstream liberalism isn't really liberalism at all and joining sides with conservatives who are realizing US mainstream conservatism is just the other side of the same authoritarian coin. Just to be fair, liberalism still has a very different meaning overseas.
Liberalism overseas usually refers to "market liberalism". Which can either mean freemarket economics, or crony-capitalist economics (which is what they assume all capitalism is), depending on who uses the term. The idea of "liberalism" meaning "market liberalism" is actually closer to the true meaning of LIBERAL than the US one. Since the US one is neither "market liberal" (instead anti-freemarket) but also not socially Liberal (thats why progressive cities are total Nanny-states).

True liberalism, aka CLASSICAL LIBERALISM, is the ideology of Locke, Jefferson, Bastiat, to some degree Adam Smith, etc. Basically, modern day LIBERTARIANISM.

mitch24018
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by mitch24018 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:33 pm

R4F1 wrote:Neoconservative this, Neoconservative that..... bitch, WW1 and WW2 says hello.

Progressivism has been about warmongering and internationalism from the very beginning....

Obama ain't a Neocon, he's a Progressive warmonger just like Wilson and them Roosevelts.

mitch24018
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by mitch24018 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:42 pm

R4F1
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by R4F1 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:25 pm

mitch24018 wrote:
R4F1 wrote:Neoconservative this, Neoconservative that..... bitch, WW1 and WW2 says hello.

Progressivism has been about warmongering and internationalism from the very beginning....

Obama ain't a Neocon, he's a Progressive warmonger just like Wilson and them Roosevelts.
Neocons and Progressives are both warmongers, why must i repeat myself? This time, the Vanguard laying firmly with the Progressives. This idea of solely blaming Neoconservatism (itself merely an offshoot of Progressivism) is just more leftist tactics of making Progressivism appear as some sort of pro-peace/anti-war movement, when its entire birth has spawned two World Wars which the US had no business entering. This isn't a defense of Neoconservatism.

mitch24018
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by mitch24018 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:09 pm

R4F1 wrote:
mitch24018 wrote:

Neocons and Progressives are both warmongers, why must i repeat myself? This time, the Vanguard laying firmly with the Progressives. This idea of solely blaming Neoconservatism (itself merely an offshoot of Progressivism) is just more leftist tactics of making Progressivism appear as some sort of pro-peace/anti-war movement, when its entire birth has spawned two World Wars which the US had no business entering. This isn't a defense of Neoconservatism.
My intent was not to use a defense of neo conservatism but the neocons are a part of the democrat party! Scoop Jackson a domocrat started the neocons! So most republicrats and demilicans are the same thing, I don't understand your point????

I posted Ron Paul on Carol Quigly, I think that explains it all!!!

mitch24018
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by mitch24018 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:19 pm

R4F1, you forgot democrats in your rant!!!!!!!!!!!! They all have the same intent!!!!!!!

R4F1
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by R4F1 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:29 am

mitch24018 wrote:
R4F1 wrote: Neocons and Progressives are both warmongers, why must i repeat myself? This time, the Vanguard laying firmly with the Progressives. This idea of solely blaming Neoconservatism (itself merely an offshoot of Progressivism) is just more leftist tactics of making Progressivism appear as some sort of pro-peace/anti-war movement, when its entire birth has spawned two World Wars which the US had no business entering. This isn't a defense of Neoconservatism.
My intent was not to use a defense of neo conservatism but the neocons are a part of the democrat party! Scoop Jackson a domocrat started the neocons! So most republicrats and demilicans are the same thing, I don't understand your point????
That was my point. I thought you were posting that video of Billy Kristol, to say neocons are behind it all, and progressives aren't. Turned out you just suck at communicating; guess we're on the same page (they're both the same, and the republicans are being used as fodder for the zionist/progressive agenda).

mitch24018 wrote:R4F1, you forgot democrats in your rant!!!!!!!!!!!! They all have the same intent!!!!!!!
Then what have i been doing this whole time?.. I prefer not to rant about "democrat" or "republican", since they're nothing more than just brand names, its the ideology/motives behind them that i like to concern myself with.

mitch24018
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by mitch24018 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:08 pm

R4F1, You are preaching to the choir here, I think you need to brush up on your listening and reading skills!

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:44 am

Neocons are the worst kind of progressives because they are everything bad about the progressives plus more of the religious side of Zionism. And they changed parties in title from the ultra left to the right thus stripping away the evangelical portion of conservatives and steering them into becoming evangelical Zionist. There had always been religious anti-communists because they equated communism with Atheism (which is stupid because one is an economic system the other is the lack of belief in fairy-tales that has no position on economics). The Neocons grabbed them and replaced Atheists with Muslims and wala the birth of formerly fiscal conservatives who would no longer be conservative when it came to war spending or foreign policy not when it means killing non-Juedeo-Christians. Thus they still hate taxes and welfare yet support wars of aggression and the liberal wing was always anti-war only in the breif period of the Neoconservative wars under Republican George Bush were they confused but they went right back to warmongering under Obama under the proper traditional Democratic banner for waging war.
Get The Empire Unmasked here