Full Text Assad Interview with Russian Newspaper

Current events, politics, and more.
Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Re: Full Text Assad Interview with Russian Newspaper

Post by Phys » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:02 am

you didn't know who he was and still dont know anything about it.
Yes Ry, I know who he is. You are the the kiddo that just post shit online and makes youtube videos.
Wow.. when you get a real job let me know. I couldn't even respond to you cause deactivate my account. You are a dumbass. Have fun with your tinfoil club or other accounts. peace.
A board administrator requested that your account be reactivated. Your
account is currently inactive.
Please follow the steps listed here to reactivate your account.

Please keep this e-mail for your records. Your account information is as
follows:

----------------------------
Username: Phys

Your password has been securely stored in our database and cannot be
retrieved. In the event that it is forgotten, you will be able to reset it
using the email address associated with your account.

Please visit the following link to reactivate your account:

DelusionalGrandeur
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by DelusionalGrandeur » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:21 am

....well this it's one way to hijack a thread....

congrats phys.
Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.
~Denis Diderot

www.deepcapture.com

Bender
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Bender » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:48 am

Phys wrote:
you didn't know who he was and still dont know anything about it.
Yes Ry, I know who he is. You are the the kiddo that just post shit online and makes youtube videos.
Wow.. when you get a real job let me know. I couldn't even respond to you cause deactivate my account. You are a dumbass. Have fun with your tinfoil club or other accounts. peace.
A board administrator requested that your account be reactivated. Your
account is currently inactive.
Please follow the steps listed here to reactivate your account.

Please keep this e-mail for your records. Your account information is as
follows:

Username: Phys

Your password has been securely stored in our database and cannot be
retrieved. In the event that it is forgotten, you will be able to reset it
using the email address associated with your account.

Please visit the following link to reactivate your account:
Relax. I think ry, aswell as I did, thought your account was hacked since your normally more eloquent in you responses. As eloquent as just now. I also noticed an au-contrarian streak; ry says yes and you say no. And if he agrees with you, you just switch again. Is something bothering you?

As much as you do or don't know about assad, it's clear that you have a slide.
Check your slides

Tim
Anti-Neocon Patrol

Post by Tim » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:21 pm

Victory to Bashar al-Assad!!

Muckraker33
Protesting War
Protesting War

Post by Muckraker33 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:53 pm

I must confess I may be having a bit of a paradigm shift about Assad. I don't exactly want to pat him on the back yet or anything, but I failed to do my research about his father, Hafez's rivalry with Saddam that started decades ago.

Here is just one article about it, (but there are others, even some youtube videos in Arabic that I can't understand, unfortunately):

http://community.seattletimes.nwsource. ... ug=1088412" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So just because they are both Baath Party members really doesn't mean shit, where before I thought there was much more of a connection (which should be a big duh because, for crying out loud, the same thing has happened with the Tea Party movement when the likes of Sarah Palin become the attache instead of Jim Traficant, Ron Paul running as a Republican although he is grassroots, not neocon, etc.) Overlapping interests were there between Saddam and Hafez Assad, but Saddam was a total flip-flopping sellout with foolish strategems.

I still think they crack down too hard on the majority who oppose them; however, I am coming to understand more what they are dealing with. The Alawite vs Sunni koolaid is really being milked for all its worth to rally the Sunni majority as well as just causing 'mass obfuscation' that Ry has pointed out. It royally pisses me off to see this religious nutjob smokescreening; and yes, I am still religious, but I am not a mindless drone who caters to "the beards" (self-proclaimed scholars who rarely reveal their sources of info and who often end up with the same rhetoric as pseudo-Islamic puppet Zionist proxies).

It is very hard for me to wade through this tangled mess, and your videos help immensely, Ry. Can you do a post or a video that points out specifically the characters and connections of the Muslim Brotherhood with WTC, current Egypt and Morsi, etc. (or was this already done in the new War by Deception video?)
ImageImage

Muckraker33
Protesting War
Protesting War

Post by Muckraker33 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:04 pm

Dangit, I keep forgetting to check "notify me when a reply is posted" EVERY TIME!!!!

Anyways, Ry, if you don't mind, please help me piece together the puzzle about Muslim brotherhood. Also, Richard Perle and Gaddafi were connected via Monitor Group in 2006, no? Do you have the scoop on it?

I will put watching War by Deception on my agenda tomorrow. I saw an older version a long time ago, but I need to see your new one.
ImageImage

Tim
Anti-Neocon Patrol

Post by Tim » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:36 pm

You aren't dumb, Muckraker. Glad to see you're coming around and did your own research on Syria.

Assad's wife is Sunni. The media is purposely increasing sectarian violence in Syria for a reason. Only a few years ago everyone was getting along. Christians weren't being kidnapped or having their churches looted and destroyed. Sunnis and Alawites lived together in the same cities, albeit separate neighborhoods but no violent tensions..

Cui bono from such divisions? Why, not the same people who benefited from destroying Iraq? Nah..

Muckraker33
Protesting War
Protesting War

Post by Muckraker33 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:05 pm

I still think it was extreme to make membership in the Muslim Brotherhood a capital crime. Unless I am totally mistaken, I don't believe the entire organization was bent on collusion with the Zionists or with violent opposition to Shiites and/or Alawites. (Feel free to correct me if I am wrong with some sources, as I do frequently miss things.)

Similarly, I wouldn't find it proper, despite as much as I would like, to legislate that it would be a capital crime for some douchebag to be Zionist either, even though I hate those fucks. I just don't believe in pre-crime. By all means, spy on them or whatever you have to do, to make sure they aren't planning violent resistance/warmongering, but killing off your nonviolent opposition is bullshit. This is why I generally got the idea that, at least to a certain degree, the Assad dynasty brought some of the crap on themselves, or at least opened themselves to Zionist propagandists, with this type of policy.
ImageImage