Breast squeezing in Japan for charity

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Breast squeezing in Japan for charity

Post by Ry » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:59 pm

http://theotakukid.com/2012/08/breast-s ... -in-japan/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ahh japan

I thought I have seen it all but apparently that’s not the case as last weekends there’s an event in Shinjuku, Tokyo called “Erotica will save the world“. It’s a fundraising event for STOP!AIDS, a charity event aimed at promoting the awareness, treatment, and prevention of AIDS.

Breast Fundraiser was among one of the most popular attraction for the past two days and they even have a masturbation event? Okay… So, there’re 10 volunteers for you to choose from after you have donated and waiting in line for your turn to touch some boobs! However, you must pass through the four steps below before even getting close to one.

1. You must be over 18
2. Donate money of any amount but preferable over 1000 ¥ ($10 dollars)
3. Sterilize your hands
4. Squeeze breasts (up to two squeezes per hand)

There are more instructions and details you can find out on their page regarding about the breast-squeeze. If you aren’t satisfy yet and wanted from go from step 1 to 4 again. I’m sure a lots of lonely guys would love to line up for this special fundraiser even myself included. You know, it’s rare to even see such method of fundraising especially when you live in Malaysia. Instead you would get jail time before you even touch them XD

Just when you thought you’ve know it all about Japan something new come out. On the other hand, it does beg the question of when is the next charity of this breast fundraising gonna be held? Maybe next year perhaps?
Get The Empire Unmasked here

TheJoker
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Re: Breast squeezing in Japan for charity

Post by TheJoker » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:09 am

how much did they raise in cash that is

R4F1
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by R4F1 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:21 pm

GamerS
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by GamerS » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:09 pm

Come on honey! It's for a good cause! I promise to only squeeze a couple times! Yeah, the wife would buy that rationalization!

There was once a topless car wash for charity in Orlando. It was in a tent. A line of cars a mile long....

adesole
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by adesole » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:05 am

I saw a lovely oriental lady today. She was petite but had huge breasts. I was surprised because I had tended to think petite oriental ladies would have smallish breasts.