Zionist hate mail hooray

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Zionist hate mail hooray

Post by Ry » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:05 pm

I told the little dick zionist who calls himself Worlds1stMexicanJew that i would publish his "critism" / reactive racism

He or she or it wrote

To the inbreed strategically butthurt shaved ape known only as Ry Dawson. I have about had it with your anti-Israel/Jewish/Zionist conspiracies and slanders that you have thrown out on YouTube. Quite clearly you have a (VERY) limited amount of knowledge of what's really going on here in Israel and the real world:
1. My first problem with you is the constant use of your "apartheid/ethnic cleansing" analogies that you use in terms of Israel. I have served with Arabs in the military some were even officers fighting off these "innocent" Hamas fuckers firing rockets from publicly populated areas into other publicly populated areas with a lot of civilians. I have worked with Arabs at my job, I've went to college with Arabs, lived in a predominantly Arab neighborhood, and I've went to public areas where Jews mix with Arabs. Unless you've actually been here, don't fucking piss on us.
In terms of mentioning ethnic cleansing (while bringing up no evidence of such a bold claim) why don't you ever complain about the 850,000-1.25 million Jewish refugees who were forcibly kicked out of their communities in Arab countries. Is it because they're Jewish?
2. Your Holocaust denial is rather infuriating especially since I was raised by a single Grandmother who survived Auschwitz. You claim there's no proof of such devices used (i.e. Gas Chambers and Ovens); nevertheless, there have been both Axis and Allied records of such devices being used. How do we know there was gas used? Oh well, there was sampling from the wall of the gas chamber even after the Lechture Report. As for the ovens: The scientifically planned crematoria should have been able to handle the total project, but they could not. The whole complex had forty-six retorts, each with the capacity for three to five persons. The burning in a retort lasted about half an hour. It took an hour a day to clean them out. Thus it was theoretically possible to cremate about 12,000 corpses in twenty four hours or 4,380,000 a year.
3. Zionism is a legit nationalist movement; think about it, Jews in Israel, Chinese in China, Norwegians to Norway, etc. Every one of these countries has a history connected with the people living there, why shouldn't the same apply for the Jews and Israel.

In the end Mr. Dawson, you are a cowardly lump of shit whose probably hiding in Mommy and Daddies basement (or probably the doghouse since that seems more fitting for you). You show antisemitic tendencies especially when talking about your personal beliefs on all the subjects I have mentioned. You need to get out more, seriously man.

-Worlds1stMexicanJew

My reply
1 Israel is an apartheid state with open policies of ethnic cleansing condemned by the whole world and international law.
2 I don't deny Holocaust what I deny is saying "the" holocaust as if only one group was victimized in wwii furthermore there is no physical proof of gas chambers and the 6 million death number was abandoned even by holocaust museums long long ago
3 I'm brave and much stronger than you and I live independently in Japan and I am not antisemitic. I just think its wrong to kill people. There is nothing racist about opposing racism.

ps https://vimeo.com/29866086" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; on the holocaust(s)
Get The Empire Unmasked here

JayJ
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.

Re: Zionist hate mail hooray

Post by JayJ » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:28 pm

3. Zionism is a legit nationalist movement; think about it, Jews in Israel, Chinese in China, Norwegians to Norway, etc. Every one of these countries has a history connected with the people living there, why shouldn't the same apply for the Jews and Israel.
That is one of the dumbest Zionist apologist excuses I've heard. Jews are not a race, and you don't racially inherit land. I can't believe this guy is to trying to compare Zionism, with Chinese and Norwegians living in their own country, that is incredibly stupid. Maybe those groups live their because, oh, I dunno, that's been their birthplace for centuries and centuries, while the people that lived in Palestine for centuries and centuries were kicked off their land to make way for a country that has only existed since 1948.

There really is no point having a discussion with those types, its like trying to have a game of chess with a pigeon, they'll just knock over the pieces, strut all over the board, and claim themselves the "winner".
"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed and loving the people who are doing the oppressing." - Malcolm X

"We know too well that our freedom isn't complete without the freedom of the Palestinians." - Nelson Mandela

"Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable." - George Orwell

atlantaiconoclast
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by atlantaiconoclast » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:50 pm

Why must we accept their terms of debate? I am talking specifically about that stupid phrase "anti-Semitism." Why can't we just say, "anti-Jewish"? Seriously, why do one type of Semites get to monopolize that term? There really is no equivalent phrase for calling out an anti Arab bigot. Time and again, I see Jews and Christians display real anti-Semitism toward one group of Semites, the Arabs, and think nothing of it. I think that is party due to the fact that there is no corresponding word for bigotry against Arabs.

Raoul
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Raoul » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:01 pm

"You're anti-semitic" the Zionists yell at me. I reply, On the contrary I totally support the Palestinians. This statement is usually met with confusion then some lesser charges.

1. My first problem with you is the constant use of your "apartheid/ethnic cleansing" analogies that you use in terms of Israel.
UN Resolutions Targeting Israel and the Palestinians
1955 - 1992

Israel has been targeted by at least 65 UN resolutions and the Palestinians have been targeted by none. (View Sources & More Information) http://www.ifamericansknew.org/

Current Number of Political Prisoners and Detainees

0 Israelis are being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 4,900 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel. (View Sources & More Information) http://www.ifamericansknew.org/

Demolitions of Israeli and Palestinian Homes
1967 - Present

0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and 27,000 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since 1967. (View Sources & More Information) http://www.ifamericansknew.org/

Israeli and Palestinian Unemployment Rates

The Israeli unemployment rate is 5.6%, while the Palestinian unemployment in the West Bank is 23% and 30% in Gaza. (View Sources & More Information) http://www.ifamericansknew.org/

Current Illegal Settlements on the Other’s Land

Israel currently has 269 Jewish-only settlements and ‘outposts’ built on confiscated Palestinian land. Palestinians do not have any settlements on Israeli land. (View Sources & More Information) http://www.ifamericansknew.org/

I have served with Arabs in the military some were even officers fighting off these "innocent" Hamas fuckers firing rockets from publicly populated areas into other publicly populated areas with a lot of civilians.
Israeli and Palestinian Children Killed
September 29, 2000 - Present

129 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 1,519 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information) http://www.ifamericansknew.org/

I have worked with Arabs at my job, I've went to college with Arabs, lived in a predominantly Arab neighborhood, and I've went to public areas where Jews mix with Arabs. Unless you've actually been here, don't fucking piss on us.
but at least the Israeli army doesn't discriminate right?

Israeli Soldiers & Police Attack Palestinian Children When Playing

Palestinian child prisoners 'abused'

Israeli Military Arrest of palestinian Children

Israeli Forces Arrest a 5 Year Old Palestinian Child

All Politics is a Meme War

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:39 am

Why the Hillary 2016?

Raoul
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Raoul » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:48 pm

Isn't that where we're headed? or maybe a gay Jew or a trans-gender Mexican President :lol: .

A dream solution, Ralph Nader / Ron Paul 2016. Just imagining it makes me relax a bit

R4F1
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by R4F1 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:32 pm

Raoul wrote:Isn't that where we're headed? or maybe a gay Jew or a trans-gender Mexican President :lol: .

A dream solution, Ralph Nader / Ron Paul 2016. Just imagining it makes me relax a bit
That's like saying Adam Smith and Lenin should run together.... they're ideological opposites.

GamerS
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by GamerS » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:52 pm

R4F1 wrote:
Raoul wrote:Isn't that where we're headed? or maybe a gay Jew or a trans-gender Mexican President :lol: .

That's like saying Adam Smith and Lenin should run together.... they're ideological opposites.
Yeah, but in such a crazy world where nothing good will come from our politicians anyway we can fantacise about a crazy solution.

Raoul
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Raoul » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:11 am

R4F1 wrote:

lol Adam Smith and Lenin would agree on nothing. Paul and Nader do agree on the most important issues, accept health care which I don't agree with either of them on, so maybe they could hash out a new deal there.

Paul/Ventura would be a good ticket too. Any other running mate with a fan base of millions that is anti war I would happily accept.

R4F1
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by R4F1 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:49 am

Raoul wrote:
R4F1 wrote:

lol Adam Smith and Lenin would agree on nothing. Paul and Nader do agree on the most important issues, accept health care which I don't agree with either of them on, so maybe they could hash out a new deal there.

Paul/Ventura would be a good ticket too. Any other running mate with a fan base of millions that is anti war I would happily accept.

Ralph Nader believes in positive liberty/rights, Ron Paul believes negative liberty/rights. Those are opposites, they can never work together either.