What are yall's opinions of Joe Rogan?

Current events, politics, and more.
atlantaiconoclast
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

What are yall's opinions of Joe Rogan?

Post by atlantaiconoclast » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:37 pm

http://www.dailypaul.com/295293/joe-rog ... g-debunked" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Someone posted a very critical post to the DP about Joe Rogan's new show. In the above link, you can see the video posted to youtube by a guest on Joe Rogan's new show, who felt that Rogan dishonestly edited the segment of the show in which he discussed his view on chemtrails and weather modification from HAARP. I know that Rogan was a big Ron Paul supporter, but from what I have seen in the above clip, Rogan comes off as a bit of a jerk, bent on "debunking" what he doesn't understand. Is it true he also has tried to "debunk" 9/11 Truth? Curious to get other opinions here. Thanks.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Re: What are yall's opinions of Joe Rogan?

Post by Ry » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:40 am

I haven't seen it but if he is calling HARRP Bullshit then I agree with him. I have also not seen any convincing EVIDENCE about chem-trails either.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:11 pm

Joe Rogan is just another person that really isn't qualified to answer the questions presented to him. That's like asking, what do you think of Angelina Jolie? Lovely person but I wont be taking her advice on breast cancer.

The thing I do like about Rogan is when he says, I dont know. When one of his 'fans' asked what was his view on Global warming. He cited how the oil companies answer questions just like the ceo's of the tobacco companies did when they said 'they didnt believe nicotine was addicitive' meanwhile having 50yr old science to show it was and how they could get more nicotine into each pack. He also cites how Al Gore made money on his video about Global warming.

His point was how conservatives parrot carbon tax and how liberal parrot that we are all dead soon. The truth is between these extremes.

The_Big_Lebowski
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by The_Big_Lebowski » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:06 pm

re: Chemtrails

There should be evidence of elevated levels of barium, and aluminum etc.. measured all over the place everywhere you look, not just in soil samples (aka what in the world are they spraying).

Is that the case? I'm thinking no. Extraordinary claims require at least some level of reliable evidence....perhaps even extraordinary.

Joe has not gone full moonbat like some people have, (and are in denial about it, or probably don't even realize it).

A big problem in the truth movement is there are a lot of people who think any info that is alternative media, (aka not mainstream), automatically qualifies for truth.

Joe keeps an open mind, and frankly after seeing the guy from "what in the world are they spraying", interviewed...well..the author comes across as full moonbat to me. Going on about nibiru, and annunaki as well with complete conviction....omfg!

The guy that did the haarp experiment on the show is a total tool, and completely clueless....what a snake oil salesman.

Always scrutinize the source of your info , no matter what, the illusion of knowledge sucks.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:27 pm

phys Rogan openly admits he doesn't know what he is talking about and is too stupid to know who is stupid but he knows how to go find people smarter than himself to make his case and he completely destroyed the chem trail and haarp nuts who have been making a profit off this fear mongering shit for years.

R4F1
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by R4F1 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:24 am

He's a Ron Paul supporter, but not a libertarian. That's why he has a lot of statist (positivist) tendencies. When in reality he ought to be against any sort of "positive rights/liberty" policies altogether. The only true liberty is "negative rights/liberty". Other than that, he's smart on a lot of issues, definitely 'awake' in many respects.

Ed
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Ed » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:34 am

I enjoy joe rogans show. He doesn't know everything of course but he does have some good guests on his podcasts and I think he does try to look at things objectively even if he doesn't get things right all the time. Saying that he has had a few strange guests on his shows but overall I think he's doing good. I can't comment on his new show but I did read he was looking for Bigfoot which doesn't sound too promising haha
our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Drew J
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Drew J » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:21 pm

Discovery Channel examines chemtrails.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1a4bt ... shortfilms" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Someone collects independent samples to prove the water has higher concentrations of aluminum I believe was the element than is naturally expected and could only come from the chemtrial planes.

Debunking chemtrail debunkers.
http://rense.com/general30/deby.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This is actually a reasonable middle ground that attacks problems on both sides but settles on the fact of chemtrails existing.

Toxic Levels Of Barium And Aluminum Found In Several Mohave County Arizona
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itNBSrbJ ... r_embedded" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Chemtrails - Barium, Aluminum,
Titanium CONFIRMED In Rainwater

http://rense.com/general21/conf.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Buck the neocons. Fuck 'em too.

Deep Space
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Deep Space » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:09 am

atlantaiconoclast wrote:http://www.dailypaul.com/295293/joe-rog ... g-debunked

Someone posted a very critical post to the DP about Joe Rogan's new show. In the above link, you can see the video posted to youtube by a guest on Joe Rogan's new show, who felt that Rogan dishonestly edited the segment of the show in which he discussed his view on chemtrails and weather modification from HAARP. I know that Rogan was a big Ron Paul supporter, but from what I have seen in the above clip, Rogan comes off as a bit of a jerk, bent on "debunking" what he doesn't understand. Is it true he also has tried to "debunk" 9/11 Truth? Curious to get other opinions here. Thanks.
I think Joe Rogan is at his best
when he's calling play-by-play
of sweaty guys trying to punch each other in the face
& fuck each other up the ass.
In space... no one can hear you laugh.
http://www.youtube.com/user/IAmDeepSpace" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:30 am

That just shows your ignorance of martial arts is on a par with your ignorance about science.