Face and Attitude of those still believing the 9/11 NIST rep

Current events, politics, and more.
Eazy
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Face and Attitude of those still believing the 9/11 NIST rep

Post by Eazy » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:59 am

Yep i did a search on YT on (9/11 was not an inside job) and the numbers are shrinking big time and inside those are still many on the conspiracy side saying that Israel did it. NIST Believers are losing the information battle with numbers rapidly declining.
He is the attitude and the face of those who still believe. If you ask me i think this guy is a feather in the hat of the 9/11 Truth movement. i think he done a brilliant job of showing the type of people they are. Enjoy.

When Injustice becomes Law Resistance becomes Duty.

Give more than you get and you will get more than you need.
This works both ways for good and bad.

Eazy
Fights PNAC daily
Fights PNAC daily

Re: Face and Attitude of those still believing the 9/11 NIST

Post by Eazy » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:13 am

9/11 truth search statistics Feb 2013
Worth a look, I feel we are winning, For any of those wearing out and running out of patience you must see this. Do not give up this will give you a boost and shows your not alone.

When Injustice becomes Law Resistance becomes Duty.

Give more than you get and you will get more than you need.
This works both ways for good and bad.

haarp
Protesting War
Protesting War

Post by haarp » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:49 am

So many people who believe in all sorts of theories, it does more harm that benefit. I'd rather have a small population combing through the intricate details than a large group who believe anything because of a video. If you go on to the David Icke forum and try and talk people out of the no planes theory you will be met with fanaticism.
We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force…. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:52 pm

Thats the thing he has a pint people turn of the truth about 911 because of the messengers like alex sensationalist jones and david icke both of whom support one another and exclude others.
Get The Empire Unmasked here