David Cole out of hiding

Current events, politics, and more.
Germanic Fox
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Re: David Cole out of hiding

Post by Germanic Fox » Wed May 08, 2013 2:16 pm

StormTardedFront is trying to call him a shill and say he is a evil Jew trying to corrupt revisionism.... I would go down to StromShit myself and debate them... But I use a computer at my job helping the disabled use computers themselves and would not like to compremise it by downloading a virus!
If Jews never ever have anyone among thier kind contemplates conspiracy against the public good then it as much of a stange fact as if everyone of them was doing it!

An "anti-semite" in actual usage, is less often a man who hates Jews than a man certain Jews hate. The word expresses the emotional explosion that occurs in people who simply can't bear critical discourse about a sacred topic, and who experience criticism as profanation and blasphemy. The term "anti-semitism" doesn't stand for any intelligible concept. It belongs not to the world of rational discourse, but to the realm of imprecations and maledictions and ritual ostracisms.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Wed May 08, 2013 2:33 pm

Why do you even read storm shit front and also who give a damn what those ADL partners have to say about it. David Cole has done some of the best work on the Holocaust.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Germanic Fox
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Germanic Fox » Thu May 09, 2013 8:39 am

Ry wrote:Why do you even read storm shit front and also who give a damn what those ADL partners have to say about it. David Cole has done some of the best work on the Holocaust.
I don't know.... I guass kinda being WN I want to be part of some website were I could talk race without politically correct BS... So gauss I am just look at it because I want to realize the fact that PC is not really as bad as it seems! There is worse things in fact like people who can't respect anyone's race and are white versions of Zionist!
Last edited by Germanic Fox on Thu May 09, 2013 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
If Jews never ever have anyone among thier kind contemplates conspiracy against the public good then it as much of a stange fact as if everyone of them was doing it!

An "anti-semite" in actual usage, is less often a man who hates Jews than a man certain Jews hate. The word expresses the emotional explosion that occurs in people who simply can't bear critical discourse about a sacred topic, and who experience criticism as profanation and blasphemy. The term "anti-semitism" doesn't stand for any intelligible concept. It belongs not to the world of rational discourse, but to the realm of imprecations and maledictions and ritual ostracisms.

Tim
Anti-Neocon Patrol

Post by Tim » Thu May 09, 2013 9:59 am

Germanic Fox wrote:
I don't know.... I guass kinda being WN I want to be part of some website were I could talk race

:lol: So post on a forum owned by a half Native American with a Japanese wife and triracial son. Good idea Fox. :lol:

Germanic Fox
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Germanic Fox » Thu May 09, 2013 10:23 am

Tim wrote:
Germanic Fox wrote:
I don't know.... I guass kinda being WN I want to be part of some website were I could talk race

:lol: So post on a forum owned by a half Native American with a Japanese wife and triracial son. Good idea Fox. :lol:
I am not a bigot... I am part Native myself in fact! I just feel proud of being white.... Zionist who just feel proud of being Jewish I respect. I don't respect people who simply believe everyone else is bad because they are a different race!

I would call myself anti-racist if that word did not have the stigma attached to it.. That one is anti-white!

Tim
Anti-Neocon Patrol

Post by Tim » Thu May 09, 2013 11:40 am

Why would anyone feel "proud" of something they're born with? I'm not proud of being right handed or having brown eyes. Who gives a shit? You know who has that same mentality? Zionists.

Opposing racism means you recognize discrimination towards other ethnic groups and you're against it. I'm opposed to racism towards other groups and also opposed to people being racist towards white people in a reversed racist angle. Seems like the most logical path to take, but you don't sound logical at all.

haarp
Protesting War
Protesting War

Post by haarp » Thu May 09, 2013 11:44 am

Jews aren't a race, if they're proud of being Jewish it means they're proud of their belief in a particular religion over other religions. They can claim following the Judah religion makes them a race all they want (they would use the term 'people'), but they are a mixture of various other races mainly originating from the middle east. It's like people in America being made up from all sorts of people from different cultures but they all call themselves 'American', replace 'American' with 'Jewish' and you have this thing we call the Jewish people.

As for the whole racist term, there is no such thing as a racist. There is no racist gene, you cannot apply a static term on a human being unless there is verifiable evidence. 'That person is a boy' and if that person has male DNA it's a boy. If a person had a gene which made him racist then you could say 'that guy's a racist'. But what you call racism someone else says it's not, because there's no verifiable evidence to agree upon. If someone says they hate black people, probably one of the most ignorant things you could do is call that person a racist and not speak to them again. Instead try and understand why they hate black people, and if knowledgeable enough, turn them around with examples. Humans can always be turned around in their thinking, it might take more work with adults who have reinforced their beliefs over time, but it's still possible.
We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force…. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.

Germanic Fox
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Germanic Fox » Thu May 09, 2013 1:09 pm

haarp wrote:Jews aren't a race, if they're proud of being Jewish it means they're proud of their belief in a particular religion over other religions. They can claim following the Judah religion makes them a race all they want (they would use the term 'people'), but they are a mixture of various other races mainly originating from the middle east. It's like people in America being made up from all sorts of people from different cultures but they all call themselves 'American', replace 'American' with 'Jewish' and you have this thing we call the Jewish people.

As for the whole racist term, there is no such thing as a racist. There is no racist gene, you cannot apply a static term on a human being unless there is verifiable evidence. 'That person is a boy' and if that person has male DNA it's a boy. If a person had a gene which made him racist then you could say 'that guy's a racist'. But what you call racism someone else says it's not, because there's no verifiable evidence to agree upon. If someone says they hate black people, probably one of the most ignorant things you could do is call that person a racist and not speak to them again. Instead try and understand why they hate black people, and if knowledgeable enough, turn them around with examples. Humans can always be turned around in their thinking, it might take more work with adults who have reinforced their beliefs over time, but it's still possible.

I know they are actually white. But Jews should be allowed to proud that Einstien is among their people. Whites should be allowed to be proud of the great Sceintist among there people.... Blacks get to brag they invinted penut butter... Which I eat a lot... I am proud to be decended from people who did so. I am proud to be white. But I am not proud of the Native American Genocide or Slavery! Ryan is proud he is a Native American right... I get that from some of his vids.

I know race is simply a bunch of genes and such. I know that Egyptions in there current form did not exist in Egypt in the days of Moses... I know the white race is not permanant but I am proud to be white. I am not racist. I don't put down other races... In fact I like Arabs because up till the fall of the Ottoman Empire they were one of the most civilized nation on earth and I feel guilty I will admit for the fact that imperialism brought it down!

Germanic Fox
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Germanic Fox » Thu May 09, 2013 2:05 pm

Tim wrote:Why would anyone feel "proud" of something they're born with? I'm not proud of being right handed or having brown eyes. Who gives a shit? You know who has that same mentality? Zionists.

Opposing racism means you recognize discrimination towards other ethnic groups and you're against it. I'm opposed to racism towards other groups and also opposed to people being racist towards white people in a reversed racist angle. Seems like the most logical path to take, but you don't sound logical at all.
I feel being proud of your petigree is OK as long as you realize others have the same right... Which is the difference between Zionist, StormTards and me.

truthmachine
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by truthmachine » Thu May 09, 2013 3:47 pm

Tim wrote:Why would anyone feel "proud" of something they're born with? I'm not proud of being right handed or having brown eyes. Who gives a shit? You know who has that same mentality? Zionists.

Opposing racism is completely idiotic. That is like opposing the idea that there are different breeds of cows. It is a demonstrable fact that there are different races of humans on this earth. There are also a whole bunch of humans on this earth that are the result of inter-race breeding. To be a racist is to recognize that there are in fact different races of humans on the earth and that by the very definition that there are different races means there are differences between the races.

What you'all are upset up is not racism, instead you are upset about bigotry. Those are two completely different concepts, but our good old school system and media has convinced most people that racism and bigotry are the same, when in fact they are not. Discrimination against another race of humans is called bigotry, not racism. Get the terms straight, then you can start to untangle this whole mess. This is just another example of Orwellian NewSpeak.

Once you understand what the real meaning of racism is, then we can start to have an intelligent discussing about the differences between races and why there are differences in culture between races. If might surprise you to know that culture is very race specific and is the method of enhancing the positive traits of a race, while attempting to mitigate the negative traits of a race. And by positive and negative, I mean traits which lead to the continuation of the race.