A listener's comment

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

A listener's comment

Post by Ry » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:52 am

Ry, the Boston bombing has some similarities with 2006 Mumbai train bombing. The simple reason is, the way the bombs were made using pressure cooker. Both in Mumbai and Boston the explosion had similar effects like severe shrapnel injuries and a effective blast radius of 60 to 65 meters, except for the causalities. when the pressure cooker ied is placed in a closed space with lot of people, its after shock rips the entire room to shreds. when the same is placed in a open space its magnitude of destruction gets reduced. And there is also another factor i.e which type of explosive material used. In Boston ammonium nitrate was the major component , whereas in Mumbai blast , a mixture of RDX and ammonium nitrate was used (superior to ammonium nitrate).

The real thing which pissed me off after nearly 7 years is how American media portraying the bombing incident as if they have got a new reality show. when they mentioned about the type of bombs used there was over exaggeration as if it was the first time they have heard about it.

Whoever behind the Boston bombing studied in detail about Mumbai bombing and they replicated it in a small scale. I never intended to see again any nation to get bombed same way as my nation. But it seems someone is rekindling the old methods of terror tactics and with media as the catalyst they are re emerging back to where it all began.

On 17th of this month there was a terror attack in Banglore right after Boston bombing. Well the world media never gave a damn about the incident. Its looks as if my nation is used as testing ground for all these terror activities.
Get The Empire Unmasked here