Post by Nasr » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:22 am

As smart and rational as always.
Greetings from the Netherlands

trelelnd
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Re: Boston sifting through the disinformation

Post by trelelnd » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:39 am

You might be jumping the gun on the naked guy here. I don't remember the link but its seems that was explained pretty well, in fact, I haven't seen anyone else taking this approach to it. Well I think someone did on another site (DP), but it was crushed pretty quick.

What is odd though was the report from the Mom that her older son is still alive, saying the naked guy was him.

I'm kinda psudeo phrasing you here, but saying, "They switched bodies and kept him safe and tossed in another corpse for the public" is almost as bad as the switching planes theory of 9-11.

I'm only commenting because I think you are the most reasonable person with the best research when it comes to these events. But this time, you are taking the "wild" viewpoint. Just an opinion, but time will tell, or maybe never tell.

truthmachine
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by truthmachine » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:45 am

Ry, your analysis sounds correct on Boston. I am curious as to why the police (or whoever it was) fired from their helicopter at the younger brother in the boat. From the video of it, they shot up that boat quite a few times. Then we see the younger brother exiting the boat seemingly unharmed. Then immediately he is said to be injured in critical condition and unable to speak. On April 23 it is said that he is in fair condition - what an amazing turn around in medical condition in such a short time.

As I stated in another thread, if you calculate the weight of the pressure cooker bomb, it would be impossible for the younger brother to be carrying the bomb in his white backpack casually slung over one shoulder and not showing any signs of weight drooping. Even the older brother's black backpack does not appear to be sagging from weight.

Muckraker33
Protesting War
Protesting War

Post by Muckraker33 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:54 am

Maybe they were taking all those photos of his face at the time of the arrest so they could use it for photoshop on the "leaked death photo" from the morgue.....it's not as if it has never been done or thought of before.....ahem...."Bin Laden death photo"
ImageImage

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:34 am

I said in the video "it could be crap" 8:40 something in the video
Im just saying what the media said, they claimed he was the cabby and then claimed the cabby was Chinese.
I assume its just some other guy that looked like him and the police are embarrassed to explain just why the fuck they strip searched him. I didn't see any gun from the little brother either. He looked unwounded when he was getting out of the boat.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Karl Rove
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Karl Rove » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:31 am

can you explain what you mean by "he was a dangle"?

Raoul
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Raoul » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:46 pm

Karl Rove wrote:can you explain what you mean by "he was a dangle"?
All Politics is a Meme War

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:20 pm

I did explain it. It means they float them out there acting like islamic crazies hoping they get picked up by chechen intelligence
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Muckraker33
Protesting War
Protesting War

Post by Muckraker33 » Wed May 01, 2013 9:55 am

Raoul wrote:
Karl Rove wrote:can you explain what you mean by "he was a dangle"?
LOL, that's exactly what image came to mind for me as well....
Ry wrote:I did explain it. It means they float them out there acting like islamic crazies hoping they get picked up by chechen intelligence
And his phone found at a friend's house revealed an Armenian convert named "Misha" who was a friend of the family that "always prayed in the house [mother's] and "made [mother] feel guilty that she wasn't praying..." The thought crosses my mind that he may be a handler.... I find it particularly interesting that the Armenians say that he couldn't be responsible for exerting influence over the family, particularly Tamerlan Dzokhar due to Armenian history with Turkey; however, dude *did* appear to convert to Islam, which is every bit as "unheard of"......
ImageImage