Tsarnaev brothers' mother: My sons are innocent.......

Current events, politics, and more.
Ed
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Re: Tsarnaev brothers' mother: My sons are innocent.......

Post by Ed » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:57 am

Sure of course a mother is biased but it seems that she says that the FBI knew about them for like 5 years and had contacted her.

BEfore the FBI had said they didn't know about these bombers but then later said oh yeh we did investigate them once .
our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:21 am

So ultimately, who’re you going to trust? The FBI – whose credibility is in tatters after such blatant fabrications as The Fast and the Furious-style Iranian-cum-Mexican cartel plot to kill a Saudi ambassador?

Or the brothers’ mother, as interviewed by RT? Both parents vehemently insist this was an FBI set-up; something that neatly dovetails, for instance, with what a man who trained Tamerlan in mixed-martial arts in Allston told WBZ-Boston; “I knew him… It's not the guy that they're talking about now.”

Pepe Escobar
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:19 am

Wow..two guys the Americans and Russians can both dislike?

These two guys were nothing but wannabes.
I feel sorry for the mother as a mother of an 18yr son myself.
This mother isnt the most honest having a criminal record.
Everyone always says, "He was such a nice guy", despite what they are or have done
and the FBI just f/u on a report by one of the guys friends whom called the FBI on the older son (something of that matter).

The FBI does help find kidnapped children, arrest rapist, and murderers.
Not everyone in the FBI is bad, liar, and have some grand zionist conspiracy motive.

haarp
Protesting War
Protesting War

Post by haarp » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:02 am

oh shit looks like the saudi national was on a terrorist watch list

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04 ... -bombings/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force…. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.

PlutoCharon
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by PlutoCharon » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:10 am

It's true that there always seems to be people who say things like "he was always nice and seemed normal, I can't believe he would do something like this" but in these guys' case it's pretty much everybody saying that. Stuff like the older brother's boxing, the younger one's own tweets and attending a party of the bombing, among many other things, just doesn't fit. Unless they were both psychopaths which I guess is a possibility. Or they "sleepwalked" the whole thing and were Manchurian Candidates. Is that even possible?

There is no motive and unlike what the media tells us, there is always a motive. People don't just do these things "just because". There is always a reason. Except there is apparently no reason for these guys, given what we know about them, to do what it is claimed that they did.

If the FBI met them before, then they lied. That's a big problem. The other big problem is the drill. 9/11 and 7/7 both involved drills. IIRC, even the Oslo Breivik thing had some sort of drill (or something similar) the previous day. What are the odds? Unlikely, that's what.

I wonder if the "Saudi National" was really a "Saudi" or did he just possess a Saudi passport? The whole thing stinks. There was way too many police/military for just the two guys suspected of the bombing. The police radio was saying weird shit.