Tsarnaev brothers' mother: My sons are innocent.......

Current events, politics, and more.
Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Tsarnaev brothers' mother: My sons are innocent.......

Post by Phys » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:41 pm

Tsarnaev brothers' mother: My sons are innocent, this is a setup.
http://youtu.be/ARE9rclZCqw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Boston bombings suspects are 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who remains at large. His brother, 26-year-old Tamerlan Tsarnayev, was killed after a police car chase. Their family originates from Russia's North Caucasus - but settled in the United States more than a decade ago. RT talks to the mother of the two suspects Zubeidat Tsarnaeva - LIVE UPDATES http://on.rt.com/hu3yye" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
More info about the Tsaraevs brothers http://on.rt.com/6u8xcy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RT LIVE http://rt.com/on-air" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

mdinno
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Re: Tsarnaev brothers' mother: My sons are innocent.......

Post by mdinno » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:32 pm

I heard she was on RBN just now saying they were set-up by the FBI.
Fedor Emelianenko - "I Do Not Talk About My Weaknesses, I Work On Them."

dicktater
Over the system
Over the system

Post by dicktater » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:09 pm

My kids were framed, says Boston bombing suspects' father

"I learned about the incident from TV. My opinion is: the special services have framed my children, because they are practicing Muslims. Why did they kill Tamerlan? He was supposed to be caught alive. The younger is on the run now. He was a sophomore at a medical school in the U.S. We expected him to come home for vacation. Now I don't know what's going to happen. Tell you once again: I believe special services have framed my children," the man said.

http://indrus.in/news/2013/04/19/my_kid ... 23969.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
●▬▬▬▬▬▬★ЯΞ√ΩLUT↑☼N★▬▬▬▬▬▬●
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

It's not just for breakfast any more.

"Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental
opinion of a day; but a series of oppressions, begun at a
distinguished period and pursued unalterably through every
change of ministers, too plainly prove a deliberate, systematic
plan of reducing [a people] to slavery."

~~ Thomas Jefferson

"Power kills, absolute power kills absolutely. The more power a government has, the more it can arbitrarily make war on others and murder foreign and domestic subjects. The more that government is constrained and diffused, the less tendency there is for them to commit genocide."
~~ Art Crino

When they put you in the internment camp, if you're really, really good, they might let you watch Dancing With The Stars.

Tim
Anti-Neocon Patrol

Post by Tim » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:03 pm

While I don't doubt the Feds set them up, I also don't think any parent would admit their kid killed innocent people. Parents typically defend their children no matter what.

No shit, no lies
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by No shit, no lies » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:15 am

^ exactly why I'd like to hear what the friends of those boys have to say.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:51 am

cause a mother isn't bias at all. More interesting are the tweets by the younger one. nothing about islam or america, mostly just stuff about girls and rap songs and movies.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Tim
Anti-Neocon Patrol

Post by Tim » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:33 am

His friends seem like pot heads judging from his Twitter (authorized) account. The kid basically posted shit about smoking and chilling 24/7 and occasionally school or a retweet from Islamic scholars.

Doesn't seem like the profile of a guy anyone would be 'scared' of. He also looked very white, which throws the Islamophobic crowd into a quagmire. Omg white Muslims who do we hate more? :roll:

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:15 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UISEHOb7sys" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Get The Empire Unmasked here

haarp
Protesting War
Protesting War

Post by haarp » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Did Boston bomber meet with known jihadist terrorist? Speculation grows as it emerges Russia asked FBI to investigate Boston bomber just SIX MONTHS ago after his trip to Dagestan

Speculation is growing that one of the Boston bombers met a known Jihadist terrorist in 2011 - as it emerged the FBI failed to follow up on a Russian tip that he was seen with an Islamic militant six times.

On a YouTube account widely believed to belong to Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, there are two videos on a playlist called 'terrorists' created five months ago that since have been deleted.

Both videos appear under the name, 'Amir Abu Dujana rabbanikaly' which is also the name used by Gadzhimurad Dolgatov, a notorious Dagestani terrorist.

Investigators are pouring over the YouTube account to see if they can confirm whether Tsarnaev had any links with Dolgatov, who was killed by Russian security forces in Makhachkala in December 2012, after a fierce gun battle.

These latest revelations question the adequacy of the U.S intelligence community, who failed to spot the national security threat posed by suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev and his younger brother Dzhokhar, despite the repeated warnings.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... estan.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force…. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.

Tim
Anti-Neocon Patrol

Post by Tim » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:46 pm

That still doesn't answer any logical questions. Why would Chechen militants attack an American event? US and Russia are far from buddy buddy and the Chechen jihadist groups have openly stated that Russia is their enemy, not US. US doesn't supply Russia with weapons like they do Israel. It makes zero sense for Chechen refugees living in the US to attacking an American event for no reason. None.