Boston Explosions, Shootouts, Chase, IED's

Current events, politics, and more.
ipsissimus
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Boston Explosions, Shootouts, Chase, IED's

Post by ipsissimus » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:25 am

http://audio5.radioreference.com/446184308" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Things are getting bad real quick here.

ipsissimus
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Re: Boston Explosions, Shootouts, Chase, IED's

Post by ipsissimus » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:53 am

Local sources are claiming the two suspects in the photos released by the FBI are the ones involved in the murder, carjacking, shootouts, and explosions tonight, and also the ones responsible for the marathon bombings. One in custody, one still evading.

dicktater
Over the system
Over the system

Post by dicktater » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:04 am

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/19/gu ... it-campus/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/19/po ... xplosions/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
●▬▬▬▬▬▬★ЯΞ√ΩLUT↑☼N★▬▬▬▬▬▬●
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

It's not just for breakfast any more.

"Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental
opinion of a day; but a series of oppressions, begun at a
distinguished period and pursued unalterably through every
change of ministers, too plainly prove a deliberate, systematic
plan of reducing [a people] to slavery."

~~ Thomas Jefferson

"Power kills, absolute power kills absolutely. The more power a government has, the more it can arbitrarily make war on others and murder foreign and domestic subjects. The more that government is constrained and diffused, the less tendency there is for them to commit genocide."
~~ Art Crino

When they put you in the internment camp, if you're really, really good, they might let you watch Dancing With The Stars.

Int'l man of mystery
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Int'l man of mystery » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:52 am

These new suspects certainly aren't the usual ones that everyone expected.

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:43 am

Int'l man of mystery wrote:These new suspects certainly aren't the usual ones that everyone expected.
Not everyone.

Alex Jones was of course wrong again.

We still need more info. Looks like anti-american terrorism. All terrorism is wrong no matter who does it.

Raw Shooting at MIT Watertown
http://youtu.be/_pzCYi_XxeQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

credits to WCVB Channel 5,ABC.No copyright infringement intended. A NewsCenter 5 viewer sent in uncut video of a shootout between police and at least one suspect in the streets of Watertown, Massachusetts.
MIT police officer killed; reports of gunfight, explosions
An MIT police officer was shot and killed Thursday night. In addition, police were led on a chase into Watertown, where a gunfight and explosives were detonated.
The shooting is happening at Laurel and Dexter in Watertown.

Watertown Boston MA MIT Shootout 4-19-2013
http://youtu.be/BHjRRhdI-Ag" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Boston bombing suspect named is believed to be 19yr old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev whom is still alive. His brother is dead.

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:59 am

Name sounds Russian

ipsissimus
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by ipsissimus » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:58 am

Now a hostage situation.

PlutoCharon
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by PlutoCharon » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:07 pm

Chechnyans apparently. And at least one is an American citizen or has been or I don't know because the media is wildly inconsistent in their sloppy reporting. They've reported 4chan "findings" as "news" this entire time! I stayed up late listening to the police scanner and they were saying some pretty crazy stuff. They talk in code a lot, but other times I'm not so sure. It sounded like one of the suspects disarmed a cop. They made it sound like multiple vehicles were stolen and several explosions (some were IEDs). Lots of shots being fired (you could hear them). Kept talking about "long guns".

They also had like the entire state police force in the area along with the military, DHS, FBI. This morning they said there was some car or truck near Niagara falls with explosives and Russians or something like that. And some are claiming that the police scanner named the suspects differently last night (I didn't hear any names, so I dunno) than this morning. I do remember them arresting a guy and making him strip naked. Apparently he was innocent and they let him go. There was one reported on the scene tweeting updates (from the scene and the scanner) and one tweet said a nearby reporter (on his phone) claimed the you could smell gun powder in the air which he said was not true. They're really trying with the gunpowder thing

I really hope somebody recorded the police scanner. Something doesn't add up here. It sounds like the suspects had some sort of military training. And there were an awful lot of police/DSH/military/FBI. I'm not drawing any conclusions yet, but something doesn't feel "right"

PlutoCharon
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by PlutoCharon » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:09 pm

ipsissimus wrote:Now a hostage situation.
Keeps getting more crazy. I can't find anything about it though, where is that from?

ipsissimus
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by ipsissimus » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:34 pm

It came from a police scanner. Some secondhand reports have said that was a mistake. Just a resident frightened by a plain clothes officer in her house. Still not sure. Also I have a seen some pictures and heard reports of a third suspect, an older male 50 to 60 years old, apparently wearing a device. I listened for about an hour while they had bomb disposal robots "working on him". He is said to be custody.