Boston some unexplored avenues

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Boston some unexplored avenues

Post by Ry » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:15 am

yellow star to the first person to name the episode.

First of all, I think circling every person with a backpack and calling it "research" was kind of silly. Secondly two bombs means mostly likely two people or more. No one strolls up wearing two backpacks. As far as the press blaming right wingers, the media did the same crap with the Arizona shooter with MSNBC blaming the tea party, Fox blaming Muslims and so on and turned our to be a weird Jewish guy on SSRIs. Everyone blames their enemy when its unknown including disinfowars which immediately said false flag with very little evidence actually none really just circumstantial evidence based on drills which is based on two people. And the conspiracy deniers who are yet still antiwar immediately went to saying it's blowback form wars. It is not that these opinions are all wrong, one of them could be right. It's just alarming how predictably each camp came up with the theory that fits their world view. Did anyone stop and wonder why the bags were not in the crowd where they would kill the most people and instead were on the course where it would hit the runners? And packed with pellets to cut off legs rather than being a fire explosive aiming high on the body? Could someone have had a loved one who lost a leg to an IED? Could we be looking at disgruntled Veterans as was the case of John Allen Muhammad the leading DC Sniper? I don't have the answer but I think people need to investigate more neutrally rather than starting with a conclusion and then for evidence to fit what they already decided happened.

I know maiming has the old shock and surrender strategy for the government. But they will use ANY crisis real or created to take our rights away. Why place them on the track which is more dangerous and risk being caught all that much more and if it was terrorism why not just do the easy thing and level the crowd from the middle of the pack?
Get The Empire Unmasked here

PlutoCharon
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Re: Boston some unexplored avenues

Post by PlutoCharon » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:43 pm

Hmm... I don't remember that episode. I do agree that everybody is going to come to a conclusion which suits their world view. Confirmation bias. An unfortunate attribute we're probably all guilty of. It can be difficult to be objective and take everything into consideration.

My knee-jerk response is often "Zionist false flag" and this might not turn out to even be one. I'm biased because they've got a record of previous bad behavior. This was my reaction before I found out that there was potentially a drill going on (this fits their pattern) or that it was coincidentally Israel's independence day or before I even saw that "famous" photo where only an Israeli flag is the most visible in the background. This could just be me looking for things to confirm my bias and in all fairness none of it is proof of anything in itself.

They will utilize any crisis whether a bombing or a shooting or whatever to take our rights away, that's a fact. It doesn't mean they staged a crisis in order to further their agenda if it's politically convenient. The media too. And, to be fair, Israel will use such things to their advantage (whether they are guilty or not) and try to convince useful idiots that this is what they face on a daily basis and they're experts and such. My personal bias, however, is suspicious of their "interest" in this. Even if the actual bombs and explosions don't make sense in this context (my bias is showing).

dicktater
Over the system
Over the system

Post by dicktater » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:55 pm

They've got 'Work To Do'

Israeli Police chiefs head to US to meet with FBI in aftermath of Boston bombings

Discussions will center on the Boston bombings and deepening professional cooperation between the law enforcement agencies of both countries, Maariv reported.

At least three other senior officers are accompanying the police chief, in what the paper described as the highest-ranking police delegation Israel sends overseas. The trip had been planned before the Boston blasts, but was refocused in the light of the bombings, the report said, without elaboration. (Refocused in light of the official narrative suffers from leprosy?)

http://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-po ... -with-fbi/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
●▬▬▬▬▬▬★ЯΞ√ΩLUT↑☼N★▬▬▬▬▬▬●
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

It's not just for breakfast any more.

"Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental
opinion of a day; but a series of oppressions, begun at a
distinguished period and pursued unalterably through every
change of ministers, too plainly prove a deliberate, systematic
plan of reducing [a people] to slavery."

~~ Thomas Jefferson

"Power kills, absolute power kills absolutely. The more power a government has, the more it can arbitrarily make war on others and murder foreign and domestic subjects. The more that government is constrained and diffused, the less tendency there is for them to commit genocide."
~~ Art Crino

When they put you in the internment camp, if you're really, really good, they might let you watch Dancing With The Stars.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:18 pm

Remember when CNN was all excited about an arrest being made and then suddenly oops there wasn't anyone really. Could they have caught someone and the FBI/Mossad stepped in and said no this is our guy you cant report it.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

dicktater
Over the system
Over the system

Post by dicktater » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:12 pm

haha. Jon Stewart and the Daily Show skewering Blitzer and the other CNN clowns for their exclusive on the arrest of nobody. Was Stewart in on it? Who knows? Who cares? Still a very funny episode if you can avoid Ricky Gervais.

April 17, 2013 - Ricky Gervais - The Daily Show With Jon Stewart
http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episod ... ky-gervais" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
CNN goes down speculation road, the United States is accused of torture, and Ricky Gervais brings back his character from "The Office."
●▬▬▬▬▬▬★ЯΞ√ΩLUT↑☼N★▬▬▬▬▬▬●
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

It's not just for breakfast any more.

"Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental
opinion of a day; but a series of oppressions, begun at a
distinguished period and pursued unalterably through every
change of ministers, too plainly prove a deliberate, systematic
plan of reducing [a people] to slavery."

~~ Thomas Jefferson

"Power kills, absolute power kills absolutely. The more power a government has, the more it can arbitrarily make war on others and murder foreign and domestic subjects. The more that government is constrained and diffused, the less tendency there is for them to commit genocide."
~~ Art Crino

When they put you in the internment camp, if you're really, really good, they might let you watch Dancing With The Stars.

juice
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by juice » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:44 am

Excellent insights, timely wisdom with clarity.