Twin Bombing at Boston Marathon: 3 dead, 176+ injured

Current events, politics, and more.
Tim
Anti-Neocon Patrol

Twin Bombing at Boston Marathon: 3 dead, 176+ injured

Post by Tim » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:27 pm

They're saying 2 dead and 64 injured with injury numbers rising.. 3 different IEDs, two at the finish line of the marathon and 1 in front of the library.

Live feed here:

BREAKING NEWS: Two explosions have occurred near the Boston Marathon finish line. There have been a number of injuries and the race was diverted away from Copley Square before being halted.

-- Developing story

http://live.boston.com/Event/Live_blog_ ... ley_Square" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tim
Anti-Neocon Patrol

Re: Twin Bombing at Boston Marathon: 2 dead, 64 injured

Post by Tim » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:17 pm

Two dead, dozens injured after explosions at Boston Marathon

BOSTON (AP) -- Two bombs exploded near the finish line of the Boston Marathon on Monday, killing two people, injuring 23 others and sending authorities rushing to aid wounded spectators. A senior U.S. intelligence official said two other explosive devices were found nearby.

One runner, a Rhode Island state trooper, said the blasts tore limbs off dozens of people. As smoke rose over the glass-strewn street, bloody spectators were carried to the medical tent that had been set up to care for fatigued runners.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/more/n ... &eref=sihp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

haarp
Protesting War
Protesting War

Post by haarp » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:54 pm

Will it be an Arab, North Korean or white gun owner?

We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force…. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.

JayJ
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.

Post by JayJ » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:57 pm

A Saudi National is the suspect, who was found suffering from shrapnel wounds. Sounds like someone put 2 and 2 together and got 5.

This is interesting though...
University of Mobile’s Cross Country Coach, who was near the finish line of the Boston Marathon when a series of explosions went off, said he thought it was odd there were bomb sniffing dogs at the start and finish lines.

“They kept making announcements on the loud speaker that it was just a drill and there was nothing to worry about,” Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15. “It seemed like there was some sort of threat, but they kept telling us it was just a drill.”

Stevenson had just finished the marathon
http://www.local15tv.com/mostpopular/st" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... SDJEA.cspx
"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed and loving the people who are doing the oppressing." - Malcolm X

"We know too well that our freedom isn't complete without the freedom of the Palestinians." - Nelson Mandela

"Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable." - George Orwell

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:27 pm

Why would the perp have shrapnel wounds when he's the only one who would know there were IEDs? oh because he's also an idiot ok case solved. They actually have surveillance tape on this on so for once it might have been an actual independent terrorist not even coached by the FBI. note my sarcasm.

The key thing here with the bomb sniffing dogs is the word drill. What I find hilarious is that our government lies so much about terrorism that no one can full tilt just believe that's what happened. Just based on new reports from tv. Everyone is searching the details combing it from mistakes. That's how terrible our state is.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:35 pm

Halfcrazedhoser
Protesting War
Protesting War

Post by Halfcrazedhoser » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:54 pm

It's up to 3 dead, 130+ wounded, 10+ amputations...shit...
Just remember, I'm crazy, not stupid

Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

"Institutions will try to preserve the problem to which they are the solution." - Shirky Principle

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Re: Twin Bombing at Boston Marathon: 3 dead, 140+ injured

Post by Ry » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:14 pm

Not two bombings, not dual bombings, but twin bombings... to remind you all of twin towers.

Tim
Anti-Neocon Patrol

Re: Twin Bombing at Boston Marathon: 3 dead, 140+ injured

Post by Tim » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:17 pm

I saw some runners drinking water while running. Water is the official drink of the Illuminati!

blank
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by blank » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:59 am

Ry wrote:Image
i wouldnt jump to conclusions on this one. i saw the prison planet/natural news image of the twitter feed and it looks as if this tweet came out after the tweet for the explosions. so i am guessing it is describing the detonation of unexploded suspicious packages.

and having some dogs there could just be standard security. and them saying it was a drill could have been just lies to calm the crowd. so lets not jump to conclusions on this until we know more.
my website, a work in progress - blanknews