Post by Phys » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:32 pm

Time will tell

Meanwhile, I donated 35$ to you to read more. :P

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Re: Ry on RT north Korea

Post by Ry » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:01 am

No one has an interest in uniting the Koreas. Both the US and China use the conflict to justify building up their respective MICs. However China doesn't have a choice. That's where they live. America does as they by choice are over there meddling in other people's business. I united Korea would rival Japan's market.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

general hoke
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by general hoke » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:31 pm

You think china wants to sell some arms to n korea? I think n korea is frightened and is flexing its might to see if china or anyone else will help them. It is hard to trust the us media because they have lied so much for so long. I dont know what to think. I hope no war.
It's an island...you can't close the beach without massive economic damage.
The greatest threat to our freedoms is our own government.

blank
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by blank » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:24 am

you and corbett are almost opposites in your rt interviews. he gets one question and gives a dissertation on the issue and you plow through the questions with the most concise answers possible. do you guys have some kind of rivalry going? for the top (english speaking) independent media personality living in japan?
my website, a work in progress - blanknews

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:52 am

He just says safe non-answers. I give answers. I never dodge questions, I hate it when people do that or sit there ambiguous. Just answer the question or say I don't know. If they tell you ahead of time you have 5 minutes or whatever then make a concise answer and move on. They always have like 4 questions if you get to the end you can just revist what was already asked and expand.

Why is Abe putting patriot missiles in Tokyo when Tokyo is not even a target? duh be cause he has destroyed the yen and looking tough on Korea is all he has left to rally his base, Tokyo is the capital and biggest city so there is your answer. Does Japan know something South Korea doesn't know I highly doubt it it is in their best interest to share their intelligence. Japan is far enough away to intercept the rockets, South Korea isn't. Normally you dont announce where you put your defenses. This was for the public not for the military. He wants to up defense for China cough I mean Korea.he just says safe non-answers. I give answers. I never dodge questions, i hate it when people do that or sit ambiguous. Just answer the question.

R.A.T.M.W
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by R.A.T.M.W » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:41 am

Good interview. I get the feeling NK will go down USSR style before any real war breaks out.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sat May 18, 2013 7:15 pm

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sun May 19, 2013 3:55 am

<div style='text-align:center'>
<script type='text/javascript' src='http://pshared.5min.com/Scripts/PlayerS ... '></script>
br/>
</div>

"Azzata said the Nassau County police officer fired eight shots at Smith, who police described as having an "extensive" criminal background. Smith was hit seven times and died. Rebello was shot once in the head."

"A loaded 9 mm handgun with a serial number scratched off was found at the scene, police said"

"The officer is currently out on sick leave. He will be the focus of an internal police investigation once the criminal investigation is completed, which is standard police procedure in any officer-involved shooting, the commissioner said."

OK the second girl was the girl was shot's twin sister and she wasn't allowed to leave, she was told to go get money and instead she went and called the police, who then came and shot her sister in the head. He also killed Smith the gunman who had an extensive record to begin with and shouldn't have been roaming the street. He used a gun he got illegally and scratched of the serial number.