Khazar Hypothesis Confirmed by latest study from J. Hopkin's

Current events, politics, and more.
atlantaiconoclast
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Khazar Hypothesis Confirmed by latest study from J. Hopkin's

Post by atlantaiconoclast » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:29 pm

http://www.haaretz.com/weekend/week-s-e ... m-1.490539" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Turns out the Khazar hypothesis was correct after all. New study finds that modern Jews have very little if any genetic connection to ancient Israel or the ancient Hebrews. The researcher also addresses recent studies that seemingly conflict with his results.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Re: Khazar Hypothesis Confirmed by latest study from J. Hopk

Post by Ry » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:03 am

none of that matters. it doesn't matter whose great great X 20 grand parents used to live where ever no one has the right to declare that and then murder the people presently living on the land.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

atlantaiconoclast
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by atlantaiconoclast » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:14 pm

I completely agree. However, it does undercut the case made by the Christian Zionists and groups like Birthright Israel. And for that, I am grateful. 8) Growing up in a religious environment like I did, in which "the chosen people" concept is constantly discussed in sermons and Bible lessons, anything that undercuts that nonsense is welcome news to me.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:56 pm

no it doesn't because those people believe that junk based on faith and will never ever change their minds no matter how many facts you throw at them because its religion.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

JayJ
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.

Post by JayJ » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:01 pm

It doesn't matter whether their ancestral roots came from that region or didn't. Killing, and knocking down homes of the people who already live there because you believe you have some kind of entitlement to that land is wrong. You can't racially inherit land. I have Irish ancestry. I can't go to the part of Ireland where my ancestors came from, claim that's it my land, and kill whoever lives there. Arguing that my forefathers came from there, and were forced to leave due to the Potato Famine, therefore it belongs to me, and I can do whatever I want to the inhabitants, would not wash in a court of law. Zionist apologists talk about how badly the Jews have been persecuted, complete hogwash. It doesn't matter what your collective has suffered. The people who fled to America were fleeing persecution and tyranny, does that mean their treatment of the Indians was alright? The Roma people have suffered badly, where is the call for a Romany state? Zionism is Nazism/Manifest destiny part 2, no matter how some try and dress it up.
"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed and loving the people who are doing the oppressing." - Malcolm X

"We know too well that our freedom isn't complete without the freedom of the Palestinians." - Nelson Mandela

"Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable." - George Orwell

Doronjo
Location: close enough to Fukushima to want to see TEPCO execs hanging

Post by Doronjo » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:34 pm

While I agree that being descendents of the Israelites would not have given them any right to do what they have been doing, it can be useful (and perhaps somewhat fun) to point out, with scientific proof, that Palestine is not their ancestral homeland.

A Spanish geneticist got in big trouble with his 2001 publication of a related study:
http://www.ancreport.com/forum/v ... 11&t=15826
"When people learn to identify the source and nature of these influences swirling around them, it is sufficient. Let the American people once understand that it is not natural degeneracy but calculated subversion that inflicts us, and they are safe. The explanation is the cure." -- Henry Ford, 1922

Committee For Open Debate on the Holocaust: http://www.codoh.com/index.shtml
Theses & Dissertations Press: http://www.vho.org/

PlutoCharon
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by PlutoCharon » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:12 pm

There are more non-Jews living from the Jordan to the sea than there are Jews. Add to this the millions of registered refugees living in the neighboring states, many of who are expecting to return to the land their parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, etc. were forcibly expelled from in relatively recent history (since 1948, 50k are still alive). They've been waiting a long time for a resolution to the status quo which only worsened in 1967 and false promises form the mid-90s have hardly improved.

The Zionists don't really care about them. They are racist toward Arabs and act downright sociopathic when dealing with them. They indiscriminately murder them, uproot their olive trees, arrest them for no reason, take away their rights (including citizenship of Arabs on the Israel side in some cases), and continue to steal their land while illegal building settlements in violation of international law. All within recent history. Before the Zionist movement, the Arabs had lived in Palestine for over 1,400 years. 1,400 years is a very long time.

The Indo-European "homeland" is somewhere around the Ural Mountains in Russia. Is that justification to move back there and do all the above things to the current population? It is ironic that Palestine was never their ancestral homeland to begin with, but try arguing that with a religious nutjob.

atlantaiconoclast
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by atlantaiconoclast » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:32 pm

Ry, I agree that most of these Christian Zionists, due to emotionalism, won't be phased by this research. However, if you can show them that today's Jews are NOT connected to ancient Israel, SOME of them may over time feel justified in withdrawing support to Israel.

This research doesn't debunk Christianity, but Christian Zionism. The latter is a fairly recent phenomenon within Christianity. So while most won't change their mind, it helps whenever some of them turn away from Christian Zionism. They are not Christian Zionists simply because they are Christian, but because they have been taught that today's Jews are the descendants of the ancient Israelites. The undercutting of Christian Zionism through research is a debunking of a fad within Christianity, not Christianity itself. So more might be open to the new evidence than you think.

Raoul
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Raoul » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:03 am

JayJ wrote: Zionism is Nazism/Manifest destiny part 2, no matter how some try and dress it up.
Not at all, that is a fucking retarded comparison :roll: . People get to the point in reality where they understand that Israel is evil and Zionism is an evil apartheid regime, and then with basically no evidence they say oh thats exactly what the Nazi's did, because Spielberg history channel taught them like a good little goy.

There is not one single document in any of Hitlers writings about an "Extermination of the Jews" BUT there was however a "Final Solution" to the Germans written about by a Jewish scholar Theodor Kaufman in his book "Germany must perish". Many other Jewish scholars promoted the same rhetoric. So kind of a good reason to remove all Jews from banking, government and media considering "Judea Declares War on Germany". Did Palestine declare war on Israel? even though the should, No they didn't. Zionist are just evil violent aggressors just like there previous collaboration in Russia when the same psychopathic Jewish supremacists killed tens of millions, brutally I might add.

Video about the 1933 New York Times (and other newspapers) headline "Judea Declares War on Germany" and accounts of some of the historical events leading up to the start of World War Two, by International Revisionist Video Productions.

So to make a more accurate comparison say Zionism is Bolshevism.. ya know cause it's the same Jewish supremacist group doing it. Comparing Zionism to Nazi Germany is just a reaffirmation of the Jewish propaganda narrative.

In order for the truth to come to the surface we have to stop repeating this propaganda to do away with their eternal victim status. Other wise the so called intellectual left will remain highly educated mentally retarded professors that cannot think critically about ANYTHING to do with Jewish historical events without invoking an emotional cloud trumping science, evidence, logic and god damn common sense.
All Politics is a Meme War