Newest War by Deception 2013

Current events, politics, and more.
TraxusIV
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Re: Newest War by Deception 2013

Post by TraxusIV » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:34 pm

Brother, I had to sign up and tell you that this is by far the best 911 documentary ever made. Hah, I am a "member" of "Jonestown," as you guys refer to, but no matter who you are or what sort of "camp" you're in, this presentation is incredible. I also have to admit to being a pentagon missile sucker and I think its important that you covered it in your doc. Honestly, I don't think I had ever seen that photo you showed that depicted the hole. I also like that it doesn't dumb itself down for newbies to 911. Its just rapid fire, deep investigation about real ties and the real trails left by the people who actually did it. And, it has to be commended for being one of the most objective coverages of the Israeli connection. Almost every time I see someone go down that path, its not too long before they are just calling people out left and right for being Jewish. But, no one could construe this as either "antisemitic" or tip toeing around the subject, and it also doesn't minimize the integral roles that domestic players had. Seriously, Brother, thank you for doing this, and please keep going. I am broke right now, but as soon as I get some money, I'm gonna be ordering some DVDs from you.

On a side note: I got to speak with Norman Mineta at some function when I was in college. At the time the only materials I had about him were I think from Michael Ruppert's book and that CSPAN clip. I asked him about what the order was that he referred to when Dick Cheney "whipped his neck around" and curtly spoke with another soldier. And, I specifically asked if it was a standdown order. He is a really softspoken man but also sort of old so it was a little hard to tell, but he seemed to be pretty flustered by my question. He told me that it was a shootdown order, but that it was about flight 93 and that they didnt shoot it down. At the time I didn't have a good response to come back at him with, but his answer always troubled me because in the hearings he said it was the pentagon. And, I think you cover this really well. What was around Shanksville that could have matched that description? It always made much more sense to me that they were speaking about the flight 77, which of course, again, he does clarify in his testimony.

aucuneconnerie
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by aucuneconnerie » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:14 am

@Ryan,

I have a question. How do you account for Jamie McIntyre, Pentagon correspondent, reporting in the immediate aftermath of the Pentagon crash that he couldn't see tail or plane parts? As I recall his report that morning as I watched live, which is on another drive at the moment, he made his comments in the first 15 minutes. Was he rolled out to offset and create doubt?

I am completely agnostic about who hit what where. Completely. To this day, I cannot tell you who was behind the operation, because my brain doesn’t work that way. I am still stuck on how it was all done, and the truth of that. Didn't buy it as I watched it happen, and listened to the reports about kerosene/Jet A fuel as the cause. Don't buy it now.

If I'm not mistaken, and I could be because I am operating from a memory I haven’t revisited for years, the two green fire trucks were still spewing water on the Pentagon when McIntyre reported from the edge of the barrier road. But don't hold me to that. McIntyre also seemed to drop off the edge of the reporting world after that, as well.

atlantaiconoclast
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by atlantaiconoclast » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:38 am

Ry, I posted a thread that is below this one, in which I ask for help in understanding how Flight 77 could have been remote controlled into the Pentagon. Posting here in case you didn't see it there. Please respond when you can unless someone else does first. Do you address this in the new version? I don't recall seeing it in the last one. Thanks!

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:41 pm

I replied
Get The Empire Unmasked here

mdinno
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by mdinno » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:23 pm

I agree this is the best 911 documentary I have ever seen also. I actually have in my will that I want my activism on 911 displayed when I pass on like charts, pictures, etc. I have now instructed that i want this documentary played at the funeral home right by my casket for everybody to see!!
Fedor Emelianenko - "I Do Not Talk About My Weaknesses, I Work On Them."

atlantaiconoclast
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by atlantaiconoclast » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:05 am

OMG! That is such an awesome idea! Reminds me of the old mom with moneywho left her kids nothin but a video of her scolding them for being such brats and then she gave them all the finger lol. !!!

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:12 am

And, I specifically asked if it was a standdown order. He is a really softspoken man but also sort of old so it was a little hard to tell, but he seemed to be pretty flustered by my question. He told me that it was a shootdown order, but that it was about flight 93 and that they didnt shoot it down. At the time I didn't have a good response to come back at him with, but his answer always troubled me because in the hearings he said it was the pentagon. And, I think you cover this really well. What was around Shanksville that could have matched that description? It always made much more sense to me that they were speaking about the flight 77, which of course, again, he does clarify in his testimony.
I busted Cheney on his lies and silly time line. The flight 93 was never 10 miles from DC only flight 77 was.
I have a question. How do you account for Jamie McIntyre, Pentagon correspondent, reporting in the immediate aftermath of the Pentagon crash that he couldn't see tail or plane parts? As I recall his report that morning as I watched live, which is on another drive at the moment, he made his comments in the first 15 minutes. Was he rolled out to offset and create doubt?
Seriously that's your objection that makes you agnostic? So what that McIntyre did not see a tail or planes parts that is because it ran into a fucking building. This wasn't a typical plane crash where the pilot is trying to land the plane and hits a field with the wheels down at as low a speed as possible. This was flying as fast as it could into a large building. Most of it went inside the building also as it is not made of rubber and didn't just bounce off the wall. He didn't go into the building 15 minutes later either because it was still on fire and the roof was collapsing. How can you be agnostic abut this? There is no evidence or motive for a missile. There is tons of evidence for a plane and a clear motive. Other than watching it on longer video you have every possible bit of physical evidence for a plane, over 100 eye witnesses, radar tracking a plane that then disappeared, plane parts inside the pentagon, DNA evidence of the victims, none of the victims ever returning, a plane size hole in the building, etc. Evidence for a missile = nothing. It's all played off of supposed lack of evidence for a plane resting solely on not having video and lying abut all the rest of it.

haarp
Protesting War
Protesting War

Post by haarp » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:30 am

Loved the film, just the cold hard facts. Your analysis of the pentagon should bring a lot of people back down to earth.

I was wondering what you think about the towers. A common argument is thermite was used, but debunkers have a field day demonstrating how much thermite would be required. Would something similar to the verinage technique be used? http://youtu.be/3GNhEpHfgfI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; it seems to behave in a similar fashion, if you could get rid of the resistance of a few floors and let gravity do the rest (much like what the official story says happened, but without help from explosives)

But then of course you have witnesses who experienced secondary explosions. Maybe a series of explosions scattered around the building for weakening of the structure.
We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force…. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:05 am

I should have added a debunking the thermite crap in there too.
1 thermite is totally unreliable as far as timing goes and very very heavy. The kooks will claim it was a new kind of thermite or secret technology to that I say sure and the earth as made in 7 days too because its in a book which self proclaims to be holy.
2 I am sure they did find some thermite but, finding thermite on nanno levels means nothing as thermite is just common rust and aluminum mixed together. Rust is oxidized iron which can come from water or fire. To find that after an aluminum plane crashed into an old building full of both aluminum and iron on a nanno level is totally meaningless. It's like being shocked to find bits of glass next to concrete in a building with four glass walled windows and a concrete core.
3 It would take way too much, and saying oh but I saw some orange fire, means nothing since hundreds of other things burn orange its the second most common flame after yellow. It is as stupid as talking about B7 and saying no steel building ever fell from fire, and omitting no steel building also had part of another much larger building fall on top of it either.
4 According to the blacked out police report of the Israelis on the bridge the explosives there were three letters long I have reduced that to either TNT or RDX I go with RDX because that's is what the Mossad normally uses its just like C4 its light has perfectly reliable timing, and can even be put into cloth and certainly has the power to blow up anything it is next to. Plus just as extra: last year I was on a show and a first responder remembered hearing RDX over army radio while he was in New York. And I had not brought it up yet.

Where do they find these people :lol: :roll:

atlantaiconoclast
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Post by atlantaiconoclast » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:25 am

Ryan,

Thanks for your wonderful work. I finally watched this new version last night. There were so many times that I had to stop the movie, and go back over what you had just said, just to make sure that I wasn't hearing you wrong. There is a part of me that still finds it so hard to believe that people in our government, even the dual citizens, can be so evil. It is not as hard to believe that the Mossad agents did what they did. After all, their allegiance is to another nation.

I hope you will continue to update the video with new info, better visuals and audio. Where did Loose Change get the money for their movie? Any chance someone will invest in your movie? I recently saw a clip of Dylan Avery on a 9/11 Debunker's channel. Avery would not say that he is still a 9/11 Truther, even after repeated pressing. He seemed to want to avoid the issue. Seems he now cares more about future success in film making than 9/11 Truth. The fact that he and his two partners were able to make their documentary look so polished, even as they failed to present the Mossad and CIA angle, or to present factual info about the Pentagon, is maddening to me! Yet people are very protective of Loose Change.

What is more interesting however, is that I have never seen anyone even try to debunk War by Deception. I have posted different versions of War By Deception on The Daily Paul, on Huffington Post, and on Facebook. No one ever tries to debunk it. Maybe they would try if you were able to get it more publicity. But I think that is only part of the reason. The most important reason is that no one can contradict this fact based presentation. Your nuanced view of the events of that day are a refreshing contrast to other 9/11 presentations. We must get this documentary more publicity.

However, I did notice two spelling errors on graphics: I saw the word "lobby" spelled "looby." There was nother spelling error, but it has slipped from my memory. I'm a college instructor, so forgive my attention to this. I do think these errors are important to correct in the future. I would also like to hear your take on the possible remote controlling of Flight 77 into the Pentagon. I know you think Hani wasn't as bad of a pilot as some have suggested, but I think the evidence points to remote control given the precision required for the manuevers he took in his flight path. The plane was so close to the ground, there is no way IMO he did that flight on his own. I also think you go through some info too fast, speak a little unclearly a few times, and show hard to see documents too briefly, but I know that you were trying to get the time of the movie down to two hours, which is admirable and smart.

I am trying to get another figure in alternative media, Liam Scheff, to contact you. He is an author and investigative journalist. His most recent work is "Official Stories." He uncovered corruption in NYC social services by exposing the horrendous treatment violations of medical personel and social services officials in their care of Black HIV positive children.

I would love to see you guys team up to produce new works on this issue. He expressed info about being on your radio show. He should contact you through Boiling Frogs?

Thanks again! I will send money for my copy once I get paid. I wish I could show this to my college classes. I might, but am worried it could get me fired lol.