Newest War by Deception 2013

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Re: Newest War by Deception

Post by Ry » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:06 pm

Are you going to do more on the hijackers?
Yes I have.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:22 pm

I finished it. It is bad ass. This is what I am going to do. I will put it on vimeo free next week (in 3 days). However that's gonna lag and be of lower quality like I'm not sure if you can read the text on the papers and stuff I am sourcing or not i guess it depends on your computer too. I am going to check right now to see if it fits on one DVD disc. It is 2 hrs so it may. If it does. I will take only donations from Pay Pal for orders outside Japan which will be like everyone. And I am going to ask for 50 bucks. The reason is I simply can not burn tons and tons of DVD I don't have the time and money. However if enough people buy it at that high price which you ought to consider as a donation really, I can then justify quitting my Saturday job. If I do that I can have Friday night back and some of Saturday to work on films radio etc. Now If I personally know you or you have a really good story I may drop down to 25. You got to realize the dollar is only like 87 ~ 89 yen and shipping things from Japan adds like another 10 dollars to it anyway to stamp and mail plus the raw DVDs and then the film itself and time my computer is rendering it which means I cant use it.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:24 am

https://vimeo.com/57783564" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

JayJ
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.

Post by JayJ » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:52 am

Thanks a lot, great work. Looking forward to watching it.
"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed and loving the people who are doing the oppressing." - Malcolm X

"We know too well that our freedom isn't complete without the freedom of the Palestinians." - Nelson Mandela

"Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable." - George Orwell

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:06 am

Got it on my alternate youtube page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blSifMddGf8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For a DVD Go here donate $50 http://www.ancreport.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; through paypal and leave your address. Why so high a price, because I dont want to have to burn so many DVDs on my crappy CPU and mail them from Japan, shipping is a bitch and so is the dollar. Consider it more of a donation. Help combat Jonestown. I'll sign them if you ask. And anyone donating more than 50 even if it is just 51 gets bumped to the front of the line.

mitch24018
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Re: Newest War by Deception 2013

Post by mitch24018 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:16 pm

Thanks, Ry! That was allot of work, years in the making and thousands of hours of work!

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:00 pm

and two bloodshot eyes

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:21 am

This thread has 3 times as many views as youtube and yet if you ggogle it it has been reposted everywhere

aucuneconnerie
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by aucuneconnerie » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:41 am

Been a long time since I've looked at your stuff. Waaay more focused and professional. Congratulations.

JayJ

Post by JayJ » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:23 pm

Watched it all last night. Really enjoyed it, meticulously researched, very clear, and professionally done. One of the big reasons I like the WBD videos is they're not the kooky 9/11 "documentaries" that sadly get all the limelight, which just leave you with more questions than answers, strawmen, disinformation, and take you on a path to nowhere, with vague notions about it being an inside job, without delving into any specifics. Its the kind of video you can show to friends or family members.
"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed and loving the people who are doing the oppressing." - Malcolm X

"We know too well that our freedom isn't complete without the freedom of the Palestinians." - Nelson Mandela

"Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable." - George Orwell