Newest War by Deception 2013

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Re: Newest War by Deception

Post by Ry » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:49 pm

well there you go. See it is possible to reason with a portion of them. I think the ones defending the missile hype are just those who were already so vocal in their beliefs about it and so what they are really defending is their own ego not the facts saying it was a plane vs the pure illogic screaming missile.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Halfcrazedhoser
Protesting War
Protesting War

Post by Halfcrazedhoser » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:18 pm

Egos can be such troublesome things...
Just remember, I'm crazy, not stupid

Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

"Institutions will try to preserve the problem to which they are the solution." - Shirky Principle

Captinseafood
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Captinseafood » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:39 pm

War by Deception is by far the most thorough and complete evaluation of the events of 9/11. I truly hope that enough people can see this film and change their opinions to doubt the main stream media's "official story". Unfortunately, cognitive dissonance has such a strong pull on most Americans so they can't see how their opinion and perspective are shaped and for what agendas. If enough people can watch this film, maybe someone truly in the know or involved could come forward...A longshot I know, but the official story is faced with a growing mass of informed and active citizens -there could be someone brave and courageous enough to blow the whole thing open. The event of 9/11 has been a catalyst for so much evil shit and it is truly the cornerstone to any meaningful change in our society. To evaluate, analyze and confront the event is to foster change in the society and culture at large. Big ups to Ryan Dawson for all the hard work!
Captinseafood

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:17 pm

I already did the first hour last night the whole film is getting a very nice upgrade. I am giving my info and disecting the disinfo in this one.

Raoul
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Raoul » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:39 am

Ry wrote: all the 911 films are neutral on the pentagon to be pc basically to avoid the missile cult. im not pc. i have toned it down but i just want to explain a plane hit this is crucial in tying cheney's timeline to the peoc bunker and the refusal to shoot the plane down.
yep good call.
All Politics is a Meme War

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:42 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXmXiHGGVHs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

blackbird
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.

Post by blackbird » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:06 am

Halfcrazedhoser writes:
Egos can be such troublesome things...
I am reminded of the Upton Sinclair quote that Dr. David Ray Griffin references in his book, "9-11 Ten Years Later" in the chapter, "Why Have Bill Moyers and Robert Parry In Particular Endorsed Miracles?":
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something . . .

. . . when his salary depends upon his NOT understanding it!"
- Upton Sinclair
I am also reminded of that "troublesome" aspect of Jewish culture known as "Talmudic Meshira Law" which strictly forbids one Jewish person from informing on (whistle-blowing) the crimes of another Jewish person to the Gentile Law Enforcement and/or Gentile Courts.

These two factors combined with over 60 years of "THE Holocaust(TM)" psychological conditioning programs have rendered the defensive, perceptual, intellectual-cognitive, and executive functions of the "Ego" impotent in many people . . .

. . . as they have set up a cognitive dissonance with the critical and moralizing "Super Ego".

(i.e. "I am Good. People that criticize Jewish people are Bad and should not be listened to. People will think I'm Bad if I criticize Jewish people and I will be rejected and ostracized. Therefore, I will not listen to anything that criticizes Jewish people no matter how logical and factual the arguments are.)

This is all based on Sigmund Freud's three layer Id, Ego, and Super-Ego model contribution to World Zionism and Jewish Supremacism . . . weaponized psychology.

Great job on the new "War By Deception". I'm almost through the first part. 8)

I want to watch the entire thing this morning because the buzz I am hearing is that Face Book and other sites are already starting to censor this new documentary. Since it is posted on YouTube, I wonder how much longer it will remain available. :grr:

Mr. Dawson - Have you put this out on Vimeo as a back-up, yet?

peace.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:09 am

I put it on vimeo first

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:22 pm

TheJoker
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by TheJoker » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:48 pm

I really like the privateer explanation.
Are you going to do more on the hijackers? Because that was always cute from all the other versions.