the TRUE nature of VACCINES

Current events, politics, and more.
In_Cog_Ni_To
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

the TRUE nature of VACCINES

Post by In_Cog_Ni_To » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:05 pm

This isn't political in nature but it IS ABSOLUTELY CORRUPT so....definitely a MUST for anyone who has children!! it is a little long but very eye opening!

YES! IT WORKED! hahaha

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Re: the TRUE nature of VACCINES

Post by Ry » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:40 am

i cant stand that narrators style and he put me off in the very beginning by getting semantic about the word Antibody.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

In_Cog_Ni_To
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by In_Cog_Ni_To » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:16 pm

Well the video is VERY well researched and documented. As, for his style, he definitely isn't as fun to listen to as YOU! But hey you can't have everything! lolz I know I stopped giving my kids the jab long ago...and we are rarely sick...so I believe it to be good information for parents to decide if they want to vaccinate or not. :D

Tim
Anti-Neocon Patrol

Post by Tim » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:59 pm

Are all vaccines bad or just the new ones they're manufacturing? I mean, my parents vaccinated me and fortunately I came out okay (depending on who you talk to lol kidding). But seriously. Should we vaccinate for let's say, Yellow Fever if traveling to a warm, tropical climate?

In_Cog_Ni_To
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by In_Cog_Ni_To » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:44 pm

Ummm, I had the usual vaccines when I was a child, HOWEVER it was only like 5 or 6 maybe? It was definitely NOT like it is today with 71 in California. YES THAT'S RIGHT 71!!
Here's the link where I counted 71... http://eziz.org/assets/docs/IMM-1080.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; A few more things to think about here...

1. these vaccines are made with human protein/dna, formaldehyde, mercury, aluminum, and more! ... YUK! TOXIC!
CANNIBALISTIC!(ok not exactly cannabalistic but still GROSS nonetheless!!)
2. why do they give newborns a hepatitis b vaccine at all? That is a disease that is transmitted through bodily fluids...you
can get it through sex or sharing needles...I don't know ANY newborns doing either!! The only exception being
an infected Mother could pass it through the umbilical cord to the baby...then ONLY would it make sense.
3. The most glaring red flag to me, personally, is the fact that the manufacturers of these chemical cocktails are 100% protected
from lawsuits. Now if they are so vital to health and completely safe like they claim...why can't they be held responsible in the
case of injury or death? Perhaps because they know they are FULL OF SHIT? and finally
4. Statistics show that these diseases were ALREADY ON A DECLINE anyway...because of more sanitary living conditions, clean
water, better sewage systems, etc. not because of the vaccines themselves, in fact, in California the so called 'outbreak'
of whooping cough occurred amongst VACCINATED children! (I believe there was not a true outbreak...it seemed like a scare
tactic to me...just like the h1n1 hoax)

It's really up to you to decide if you think it's all right or whatever...I'll tell you I am definitely anti-vaccine! lol In California, they are trying to pass bills that limit the exemptions...when they start trying to strong-arm me into doing something I'd rather not...I tend to reject it even more so. Hope that helps you Tim! :D

In_Cog_Ni_To
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by In_Cog_Ni_To » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:19 am

One more reason I don't trust vaccines are because back in the day they were mainly for children...now they have
"recommended" vaccines from cradle to grave...wtf?

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:41 am

look you need vaccines its not just some myth or scam for money.

Yes they have made a slew of them that you don't really need. That does not mean you throw the baby out with the bath water.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Drew J
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Drew J » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:01 pm

If a vaccine has adjuvants like squalene or any traces of mercury in it, then you sure don't need them.
Buck the neocons. Fuck 'em too.

In_Cog_Ni_To
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by In_Cog_Ni_To » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:59 pm

Yes they have made a slew of them that you don't really need. That does not mean you throw the baby out with the bath water.

Yeah, I never said vaccines were a myth. I believe that maybe back in the day, vaccines were developed to HELP mankind...sorry I just can't see
any evidence of it HELPING today...they are intended to sterilize all of us "useless eaters", autism is skyrocketing. (in correlation with the increase of the "recommended" vaccines) Coincidence? I don't know?
If you just look around us today...we are getting hit on pretty much every possible level. Our food is genetically modified...our atmosphere is a toxic soup of sorts with chemtrails from geoengineering and radiation from Fukushima...the water is equally polluted by the same things...we have always been led to believe that government was looking out for us....QUACK! Corruption runs rampant in just about every part of our society....what makes you think the pharmaceutical multinational corporations would be any different?

As I said before, it is ultimately the parents' call: To Jab Or Not To Jab? That Is The Question! To each his/her own.

In_Cog_Ni_To
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by In_Cog_Ni_To » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:04 am