Holocaust debate

Current events, politics, and more.
Redelicious
Protesting War
Protesting War

Holocaust debate

Post by Redelicious » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:24 am

The original anti-neoconImage

Boycott Israel. Don't back down Norway. We back you up.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Re: Holocaust debate

Post by Ry » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:48 am

i would have brought up the starvation and the direct result of it from allied bombings. One thing no one likes to talk about is the obvious fact that upon liberation from ANY of the camps the people who did survive were bone thin. You dont get that way instantly and you don't survive that long if there is really a policy of it being a DEATH camp. You do however get that way if it is a labor camp not a death camp and then it runs out of food as it is losing the war.

I don't know what is so hard to understand about that. show me one fat survivor.
I have no doubt in my mind they were labor camps. People in them have written about it. They worked every day. And then the Germans ran out of food. And so the prisoners starved to death and no not 6 million not even remotely close to that number.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Naava
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.

Post by Naava » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:15 am

I believe David Cole's intro to his Auschwitz investigation is a good, non threatening yet prominent speech to give to anybody whose new to the concept of Holocaust denial, won't you agree? :)

It is an undisputed fact of history that during World War Two the Germans ran a network of prison and labor camps both in Germany and in the territories they controlled. Into these camps were sent Jews, prisoners of war, resistance fighters, Gypsies, and other people considered enemies of the Third Reich. The largest of these camps was the one called Auschwitz, located in Poland. Those interned in Auschwitz came from all over Europe and consisted of men, women and children. Those able to work were used as labor for the German war effort. Auschwitz was liberated by the Soviet army in January of 1945. But that is were the consensus ends.

Since the end of World War Two we have been told repeatedly that these camps served a darked purpose: the genocide of six million Jews and execution of 5 million non-jews through the use of homicidal gas chambers.. in what is commonly known as the Holocaust. The largest number of people are said to have been murdered at Auschwitz. But there are some people who maintain that these claims of mass-murder have never been proven. These people point to the lack of documentation, other than the highly questionable, and already partially discredited evidence supplied at the Nuremberg Trial, and the unreliable nature of "eye witness" testimonies, many of which have also been discredited (for example, many former camp inmates, as well as American soldiers, still speak of "gassings" at the Dachau camp in Germany, even though it is no longer held that any gas chamber was ever in use at that camp). Still, the Holocaust is an event that has seemingly GROWN in importance since the end of the war. Taught as fact.. usually accepted without question. But HOW do we know if it really happened? What PROOFS are offered to those not willing to take history on faith alone?

Raoul
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Raoul » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:44 am

I will agree, but kid gloves don't fit me anymore.. They project their evil aims and crimes onto their enemies, it's even worse than just lying, the victim villain status is reversed, fucking brilliant.

All Politics is a Meme War