Criticism of Israel now a hate crime by law in CA

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Re: Criticism of Israel now a hate crime by law in CA

Post by Ry » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:07 am

certainly the most awesome person ever out of France besides Andre the Giant.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Petitpois
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Petitpois » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:21 am

Ry wrote:certainly the most awesome person ever out of France besides Andre the Giant.
There are a few other good things in France... Or should I say 'were' because France is controlled the same as the USA by the same self called Elites. And the subject is more taboo than in the US because France is supposed to have some responsibility in the Holocaust.
Anyway, about the 'quote', check with some French if you know some.
I saw this fake on WRH too, and it's painful to see a fake. I told MR.

About that new law: What the Zionists want is silence over Israel actions, not to be exposed. No waves, let the masses sleep.
One way to evade that new law could be praise Israel loudly, very loudly, for its actions. Public demonstrations publicly praising the IDF, Israel and else. Play the role of an stupid ultra-zionist who rejoices over Israel actions. Why not, so many in the truth movement pretend to be on the truthers side and derail the action.
"Israel did 'X': "Yeah, they are the greatest !"
"They killed 'Y' kids this month: They are the best. They are so courageous."
No criticism, only words of praise, but very loud and accessible to the public eye, or ear.
They won't like to be exposed, but technically it won't be criticism but the opposite.
Why not use doublespeak and sarcasm in our advantage to expose them.

Bender
Over the system
Over the system

Post by Bender » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:53 am

Petitpois wrote:
Ry wrote:certainly the most awesome person ever out of France besides Andre the Giant.
There are a few other good things in France... Or should I say 'were' because France is controlled the same as the USA by the same self called Elites. And the subject is more taboo than in the US because France is supposed to have some responsibility in the Holocaust.
Anyway, about the 'quote', check with some French if you know some.
I saw this fake on WRH too, and it's painful to see a fake. I told MR.

About that new law: What the Zionists want is silence over Israel actions, not to be exposed. No waves, let the masses sleep.
One way to evade that new law could be praise Israel loudly, very loudly, for its actions. Public demonstrations publicly praising the IDF, Israel and else. Play the role of an stupid ultra-zionist who rejoices over Israel actions. Why not, so many in the truth movement pretend to be on the truthers side and derail the action.
"Israel did 'X': "Yeah, they are the greatest !"
"They killed 'Y' kids this month: They are the best. They are so courageous."
No criticism, only words of praise, but very loud and accessible to the public eye, or ear.
They won't like to be exposed, but technically it won't be criticism but the opposite.
Why not use doublespeak and sarcasm in our advantage to expose them.
That should work. Propaganda tactics work both ways. You just need to be aware of how to use them. That's were the problem is; not many people know how to reuse and shoot back the same tactics of propaganda. Still, I like the idea. (It's called "praising with faint damnation").
Check your slides

Dragon88
Anti-Neocon novice
Anti-Neocon novice

Post by Dragon88 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:44 am

Interesting post, I was not aware of this. I live in San Diego, California and I criticize Israel all the time. I will now go ahead and buy the "End All Aid to Israel" t-shirt from the ANC store, and I'll wear it with pride around here.

FUCK ISRAEL!!!