Shooting at batman movie

Current events, politics, and more.
Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Shooting at batman movie

Post by Ry » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:23 pm

No doubt some idiots will either blame this on either guns, or worse on films or worst on the Batman film in particular. Of course in the culture of non accountability and irresponsibility, one has to find something grand to blame rather than looking at the person who actually committed the crime and what their circumstances were. I found this bit interesting.

"Holmes graduated from University of California, Riverside, in the spring of 2010 a bachelor's degree in neuroscience, a school spokesman said. Mai said the mother told him Holmes couldn't find a job after earning a master's degree and returned to school.

In 2011, he enrolled in the Ph.D. neuroscience program at the University of Colorado-Denver but was in the process of withdrawing, a university spokeswoman said."

Another kid running away form the real world by staying in school. and who can blame them, there aren't any jobs available for such professions. AOL already ran with the title "he said he was the joker" quoting some cop. Nice story bro. But sounds like BS. His hair was painted red by the way, they tried to add, (joker has green hair) and the guy was not wearing makeup and had never mentioned anything like that to the people he knew. I gotta call BS on the Joker line. I would say it most likely has nothing to do with the film, the guy was on psychotropics and went to a theatre where he knew there would be lots of people. I will bet one zimbabwe note he was on SSRIs. They always are.
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Re: Shooting at batman movie

Post by Ry » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:59 pm

http://ssristories.com/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; other ssri shootings

Raoul
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Raoul » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:14 am

Ry wrote:http://ssristories.com/index.php other ssri shootings
Amazing list, mostly suicides.

All Politics is a Meme War

bruno718
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by bruno718 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:33 am

This guy was pissed because your whole life (if you're smart and you're in public school), everyone from your teachers to the school counselors, to commercials on t.v., to your parents, the rest of your family and friends all say that you are going and should go to college. that it will be the best four years of life, and that by simply getting a BA you will automatically be able to get a good job, and that you will make 1 million dollars more on average than the average person who doesn't go to college. Then you go to college, and if you're shy, it's not so fun. If you lack social skills it's hard to adjust. maybe you find a few friends but it can be lonely being isolated in a crowd. you continue to work hard, repeating the principle in your head that everyone has told you "go to college and everything will be awesome for you in the end." So he finishes college and ends up in the real world with basically no job opportunities. You're competing with everyone else for shitty jobs that you are overqualified for (they don't wanna hire overqualified people), and you still have no social skills. So he goes back to school to get his masters. Comes out, now he's even more overqualified and feeling lonely and hopeless. and confused. because he played the game exactly the way the people who supposedly care about him told him he needed to. goes back to get his phd, but knows deep down something is very, very wrong. the cognitive dissonance starts to literally drive him insane as he sees how much time he has wasted, how much of his life he was tricked into sacrificing for nothing. and he looks around at the collapsing economy, and nobody seems to care, nobody seems to notice and suddenly....

i don't want to justify terrorism or murder. what this man did was immoral.

but the fact that people wonder why they are getting capped in movie theaters and make up some bullshit story about it somehow being related to Batman the movie is almost just as bad. to me, his motivation is clear.
mokesnapcentral.blogspot.com

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:18 am

I agree Bruno. Anyone blaming what happened to be on the screen is a fool. Batman has existed for more than 75 years and has probably 7 or 8 movies and about 10 animated movies plus justice league etc. Blame the shit rag Huffington Post and AOL for starting the he called himself the joker bullshit.

This guy worked his ass off his whole life and could not find work and it dawned on him that there was no point to it that he wasted his youth studying for nothing. I wish someone had just told him to leave the US. Other countries actually have enough capital to hire skilled workers.

It's not like this guy was just born crazy. You cannot just be a professional student forever. And that is the typical reason for a PhD its people who don't want to roll the dice in the work force. Your job has absolutely no barring on your level of intelligence or eduction. The number factor by far for your job or lack of job is WHERE YOU LIVE. Followed by who you know. Followed by who you are.

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:14 pm

No Bruno the guy never rec'd a masters degree. He was enrolled in a Ph.D program.
Master degrees in Science are for those students who cant cut it in their Ph.D program. This guy wasnt cutting it in his doctral program and was likely going to be asked to leave without even a masters. Maybe it was the pressure of school, who knows and really, who cares.

The guy killed people, prosecute him and get on with the news.
23 people were killed in south Texas in a car crash. :|

....time to go see Batman.

bruno718
Anti-Neocon Regular
Anti-Neocon Regular

Post by bruno718 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:03 am

i suppose your guess is as good as mine, maybe better. i guess my post is just how i can relate to the situation. =)
mokesnapcentral.blogspot.com