Trayvon my 2 cents

Post by Ry » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:18 pm

Get The Empire Unmasked here

mitch24018
Revolutionary Party
Revolutionary Party

Re: Trayvon my 2 cents

Post by mitch24018 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:37 pm

I am pretty much religion free, my religious thoughts consist of the movie Stargate and Robert Morning Sky, I don't practice much but that is it and the same thing!

I am not posting this to offend anyone, he has a similar point of view on this situation and worth a listen! A voice of sanity in the black community! Religion I don't agree with his intentions I do!

http://atlah.org/2012/03/24/stop-the-hoodie-sickness/

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:49 am

I had to move the link to youtube as this had over 6000 today

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:13 am

its up to 18k now! that's awesome!!

add free Palestine to the description

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:04 pm

This shit is going to be the next Rodney king. The next LA Riots only in Florida.
This is a good thing actually and as with Rodney its not really about the one case its about the over arching corruption of the police department. These pigs didn't even bother looking at evidence. They just let Zimmerman walk.

I hope they tare down the town because this could spark a nationwide riot against the police state. And that's exactly what we need. Fuck OWS. At least some black people still have spines. We need a full scale riot.

Phys
Anti-Zionist princess

Post by Phys » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:43 pm

Is it true that 'Zimmerman' 's jewish?

Redelicious
Protesting War
Protesting War

Post by Redelicious » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:33 am

Zimmerman's daddy is a Jewish judge in Florida. Nothing is going to happen to him.
The original anti-neoconImage

Boycott Israel. Don't back down Norway. We back you up.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:55 am

Dissent
Anti-Neocon Patrol

Post by Dissent » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:43 am

Ry wrote:This shit is going to be the next Rodney king. The next LA Riots only in Florida.
This is a good thing actually and as with Rodney its not really about the one case its about the over arching corruption of the police department. These pigs didn't even bother looking at evidence. They just let Zimmerman walk.

I hope they tare down the town because this could spark a nationwide riot against the police state. And that's exactly what we need. Fuck OWS. At least some black people still have spines. We need a full scale riot.
not gonna happen bro. sure there will be some protests going on but nothing to a scale of the LA riots. ha in your dreams.

The teen was suspended from school three times. He was on suspension when he was shot in February, after officials caught him with a 'marijuana pipe' and a baggie with drug residue. Trayvon was kicked out of school in October for graffiti after he was allegedly caught with a 'burglary tool' and a bag full of women's jewelry. Officials also suspended him once for skipping school and tardiness. oh that's right all irrelevant because a pussy ass WHITE man killed him. Let's go riot because a WHITE man did this. Image

lol I'm not surprised that this forum is already pulling out the Jewish connection. :lol:

seriously, even if the guy was guilty, innocent people die ALL THE TIME. it's a sad situation, but an entire race demanding revenge is only making the situation worse.
"Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of ... [Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness], it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." –Thomas Jefferson

Rio
Smashing neocons
Smashing neocons

Post by Rio » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:17 am

Ry wrote:This shit is going to be the next Rodney king. The next LA Riots only in Florida.

You're insane, or maybe it's just because you don't live here. I honestly can't believe that you in favor of riots.

Pushing race relations back 45 years or so is the LAST thing this country needs. I can't remember anything good coming from the Rodney King LA riots, except they didn't happen where I lived. Plus it would be a godsend to power hungry, agenda driven politicians all across the board.

Plus people are so apathetic they are more likely to riot over some new Jordan sneakers or an friggin iPhone.