Fox news hits a new low re: Iran threat

Current events, politics, and more.
Dissent
Anti-Neocon Patrol

Fox news hits a new low re: Iran threat

Post by Dissent » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:22 am

cliffs:
They have some 'former Iranian Revolutionary Guard' warning about the threat Iran poses to the U.S.

He has some god damn Mortal Kombat mask on, sunglasses, and is in a dark room to conceal his identity. Image

Just goes to show you what FOX news thinks of their viewers.
"Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of ... [Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness], it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." –Thomas Jefferson

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Re: Fox news hits a new low re: Iran threat

Post by Ry » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:27 am

hahahah lol FOX that is worse than WCW.
Who watches this bogus mess?

How could any one be so stupid after ISRAEL and Zionist in the US lied about Iraq and started a war there, to believe them again about Iran. And since when did all the American start saying Irahn like the British pronunciation?
Get The Empire Unmasked here

Dissent
Anti-Neocon Patrol

Post by Dissent » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:38 am

Ry wrote:hahahah lol FOX that is worse than WCW.

How could any one be so stupid after ISRAEL and Zionist in the US lied about Iraq and started a war there, to believe them again about Iran. And since when did all the American start saying Irahn like the British pronunciation?

GOP voters :lol:
"Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of ... [Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness], it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." –Thomas Jefferson

Dissent
Anti-Neocon Patrol

Post by Dissent » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:47 am

let's not forget this quality gem from our beloved MSM.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:31 pm

I got that ass in the beginning of war by deception.

I remember watch that and saying they are not in Saudi Arabia.

panax
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by panax » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:32 am

Ry wrote:hahahah lol FOX that is worse than WCW.

Most of us don't say it like that. We say i-ran. the i sounding like the i in igloo, and ran like normal, not rahn.

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:45 am

ee-ron or eye-ron I seldom ever hear a European say iran with i as in it, and the a as in and because the Brits don't really have that a sound they have a ah sound like in hot and a uh sound like in up. the a^ as in crap come from Native American languages and that's how it got into American English. Hat and hot sound almost the same in British English of course they'd say cap which sound like cop which they'd call patrolman or officer or something.

That's all fine, I just don't like it when I hear American newscaster faking it. I say it both ways because that's how its said in Japan.

I also find it funny when they try to role their Rs when they say a Spanish places name or they say Mexico like Mey-hi-kko yet when they talk about Asia they say Ja-pan and Beijing. Not even remotely like the real words.

If I start heard France said like Fronce I'll puke. Some already say Perri instead of Paris. Unless you're gonna do it with all the words, then its best to just use the actual English pronunciation.

Just Imagine some European randomly giving all the America pronunciations for words when it came to names. It's just silly and pretentious. I just feel like yelling, You're not British!

Speak Amurrikan gawd damnit. :lol:

Doronjo
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.
End the occupationS. Yes, all of them.
Location: close enough to Fukushima to want to see TEPCO execs hanging

Post by Doronjo » Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:32 am

I often here people say something like what this cunt said: "The conventional wisdom here is that Iran would not do such a thing because it would understand that it would be obliterated from the face of the earth if they unleashed terror on the USA."

Does that mean that we can expect Israel to be obliterated from the face of the earth when it becomes widely accepted that Israel is behind 911? :D

Naah, I guess not.
"When people learn to identify the source and nature of these influences swirling around them, it is sufficient. Let the American people once understand that it is not natural degeneracy but calculated subversion that inflicts us, and they are safe. The explanation is the cure." -- Henry Ford, 1922

Committee For Open Debate on the Holocaust: http://www.codoh.com/index.shtml
Theses & Dissertations Press: http://www.vho.org/

Ry
Super Anti-Neocon
Super Anti-Neocon

Post by Ry » Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:49 am

See Israel's latest false flag in India? what a poor stunt a 220gram bomb placed on the back of the car with no shrapnel.. please.

panax
Speaking out
Speaking out

Post by panax » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:13 pm

Ry wrote:ee-ron or eye-ron I seldom ever hear a European say iran with i as in it, and the a as in and because the Brits don't really have that a sound they have a ah sound like in hot and a uh sound like in up. the a^ as in crap come from Native American languages and that's how it got into American English. Hat and hot sound almost the same in British English of course they'd say cap which sound like cop which they'd call patrolman or officer or something.

That's all fine, I just don't like it when I hear American newscaster faking it. I say it both ways because that's how its said in Japan.

I also find it funny when they try to role their Rs when they say a Spanish places name or they say Mexico like Mey-hi-kko yet when they talk about Asia they say Ja-pan and Beijing. Not even remotely like the real words.

If I start heard France said like Fronce I'll puke. Some already say Perri instead of Paris. Unless you're gonna do it with all the words, then its best to just use the actual English pronunciation.

Just Imagine some European randomly giving all the America pronunciations for words when it came to names. It's just silly and pretentious. I just feel like yelling, You're not British!

Speak Amurrikan gawd damnit. :lol:
Maybe you're right with other Europeans' pronunciation, but in the south of England at least, we have that a sound. Hat and hot definitely don't sound the same, or cop and cap!! lol
Up north the dialect is quite different, so you could be basing it on that. I struggle to understand a lot of them.

People would only call a cop 'officer' if they were mocking them, or talking directly to one after being pulled over.

American dialects vary a hell of a lot, too, and a lot of the time I've no idea what the general consensus is in America with regards to the pronunciation of certain words, especially names of Countries.

Totally with you on the perri, paris, cann (film festival), cahn (film festival), croissant, quasoh, meh-hi-ko, etc. Does my head in, too.